Dr Shrinker
    Dr Shrinker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 382

Dr Shrinker - FRIDAY

OVER 9

With these two on the bump and that pill box...

I have it at 12....

GOOD LUCK GUYS !!!

Dr Shrinker !!

Dr Shrinker

BOBO DJDJ

Let's get some WHIP talk going tomorrow !!

Lloyd79
    Lloyd79's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7017

Lol.

i can’t view that pic. Who you on?

Bobo555
    Bobo555's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Ok, let's talk, you obviously know nothing about it, based on your current plays all year.
    So let's talk, oh wait you can't speak English, you speak idiot.

WHIP-- homosay(W) hat, (H) enhouse, (I) diot, (P) ennywise ==whip or whipped ass!

Lloyd79

Quote Originally Posted by Bobo555 View Post
    Ok, let's talk, you obviously know nothing about it, based on your current plays all year.

WHIP-- homosay(W) hat, (H) enhouse, (I) diot, (P) ennywise ==whip or whipped ass!
    For someone that joined to follow all these great cappers here....you have 39 posts all in his threads. Seems odd

Bobo555

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd79 View Post
    For someone that joined to follow all these great cappers here....you have 39 posts all in his threads. Seems odd
    This will be the last time I address you, bc you mean nothing, but I feel bad for you bc you are so blinded by PWs c0ck! You love sucking his dick so much, everyone knows, so here you go, last one from me to you!!!!

Lloyd you're a pu$$y, go fuc$ Penny already.
    You know your begging for it. Bend over and spread them, I'm sure he will give it to you like everyone else, then you can suck it clean.

OK, you get it!!! Now shut your trap. I see you all over the place, never posting plays, ok maybe one, but a lot of kissing a$$, but that's what you do, beg for plays, bc you are a pu$$y, you beg!!
    GO away, little F-boy!

Get a date or a sex doll.
    Last edited by Bobo555; 04-19-18 at 10:10 PM.

Lloyd79

This will be the last time I address you, bc you mean nothing, but I feel bad for you bc you are so blinded by PWs c0ck! You love sucking his dick so much, everyone knows, so here you go, last one from me to you!!!!

Lloyd your a pu$$y, go fuc$ Penny already.
    You know your begging for it. Bend over and spread them, I'm sure he will give it to you like everyone else, then you can suck it clean.

OK, you get it!!! Now shut your trap. I see you all over the place, never posting plays, ok maybe one, but a lot of kissing a$$, but that's what you do, beg for plays, bc you are a pu$$y, you beg!!
    GO away, little F-boy!

*you’re. Not your. Let’s get you Hooked on Phonics.

Lloyd79

Lloyd your a pu$$y, go fuc$ Penny already.

GO away, little F-boy!

BOBO. Is that the best you got? Lol. You can’t even put together a clean sentence. You know a lot about gay sex. That is crazy. Must be from experience. I don’t want to hear any more of that.

Run a long. Momma is calling you up for dinner.

Bobo555

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd79 View Post
    BOBO. Is that the best you got? Lol. You can’t even put together a clean sentence. You know a lot about gay sex. That is crazy. Must be from experience. I don’t want to hear any more of that.

Run run a long. Momma is calling you up for dinner.
    OK, one more Mr Grammer police.
    Let's see... If you want to correct people, please be 100% perfect, ok...
    1. Bobo. (Should be a comma, not a period)
    2. Any more (anymore is one word)
    3. Run run (should be run, run, need the comma again)

But your come back is the Grammer police, talk to your doctor, his grammer/English sucks. Just like you!

So home schooling doesn't work, ask mommy to try breast feeding again. At least you can get some, ok!!

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Shrinker View Post
    OVER 9

With these two on the bump and that pill box...

I have it at 12....

GOOD LUCK GUYS !!!

Dr Shrinker !!
    It's the Yankees? Can't tell by the meme bro

Lloyd79

OK, one more Mr Grammer police.
    Let's see... If you want to correct people, please be 100% perfect, ok...
    1. Bobo. (Should be a comma, not a period)
    2. Any more (anymore is one word)
    3. Run run (should be run, run, need the comma again)

But your come back is the Grammer police, talk to your doctor, his grammer/English sucks. Just like you!

So home schooling doesn't work, ask mommy to try breast feeding again. At least you can get some, ok!!
    So long Gay boy.

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Lloyd the ball polisher...haha now that's funny shit!!!!
    Points Awarded:

noPunter gave shocktopme 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SEAHAWKHARRY
    Northern Lights
    SEAHAWKHARRY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2385

Yankees????please stop trolling a bit and help me figure out who's he picking I'm keeping trac

shocktopme
    shocktopme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 520

Quote Originally Posted by SEAHAWKHARRY View Post
    Yankees????please stop trolling a bit and help me figure out who's he picking I'm keeping trac
    You said Yankees....Make up your fuckin mind!

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

Why do you care? It obvious to anyone with half a brain dude doesn't know jack shit bout capping games but he sure can generate traffic from the morons tailing him and bigger no life morons (that would be you) wasting their time following the clown around forum to forum. You not doing any public service, clearly almost any person can realize there far more knowledgeable guys to tail. Unreal this retard has 2-3 threads on front page everyday with all you same dumbfukks from some other shit forum bumping it over and over again. Not one of you dumb mf'ers is remotely funny, your burns are juvenile and pathetic, the tards defending him almost look smart compared to your bitch made homophobic comments.

Damn shame sbr loves traffic cause this place be way better if all you worthless, dumb, no life having, not contributing shit, jerkoffs would get the boot. You should all get together and drink poisoned kool-aid
    Last edited by 2daBank; 04-20-18 at 04:51 AM.

Lloyd79

2dabank? Are you always a prick? Or just in this forum? I see a lot of your posts in other threads. You aren’t a happy camper.

Dr Shrinker

I love my threads.

Isn't it funny when the haters cant get a rise out of their stale redundant bashes, they turn to grammar. Or you get the morality of like 2dabank ( which is a cute and clever play on words ) who after I thumbed through like 30,000 posts I can't find a play to save my life comes to comment.
    No wait..I just did

You are 6-6. I see it now...Doesn't that suck? or cause its you, its good?

You are good...
    Every post is some negative slam on others. Reminds me of the tard MOBKEEPER. TOO THE BANK, do you have anything positive to say. You sit here on this forum ...day after day....posts barely any plays and comment with your TOUGH TOUGH TALK about everything everyone else is doing.

You are just another spectator from what I see. Someone not willing to engage in life...

Its the whole sandcastle theory. Whole lot easier to tear down then to help build up. Building up is work. and you dont like that so you sit on this forum and slam folks with your irrelevant dribble.

I mean...D*uche BOBO only has 30 venom posts...you have like 50,000. So... I ask... Who is the biggest wastoid...

YOU WIN...

HAHAAHAHAH

This forum is amazing. It full of spectators. They sit around and slam people that try. I would rather have someone lose that has the stones to post plays ... then to have someone who sucks in life... never tries...never engages... like 2dabank. How pathetic.

I feel bad for you bro.... really I do... Look in the mirror man.. Your entire comment above describes you...hahaha

I mean read it. You slam. You... Someone quick Get 2dabank a mirror...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA
    Last edited by Dr Shrinker; 04-20-18 at 06:07 AM.

2daBank

Stopped after 2 sentences. You nothing but a dumb lying twat if you claim I don't post plays cause I do almost daily and everyone knows it you little make believe loser. Go back to grinder.com and post your pretend units. The only unit you have the one guys stick in your mouth in back alleys dipshit. Try me boy, you be changing your handle like a scared little bitch in no time. Until then we all just be laughing at you, ya know the same laugh you hear when you pull your little rooster out in front of a broad for 1st time.

Dr Shrinker

TOOTHEBANK

You stopped after 6-6 didnt you... hahaha

50,000 posts... of junk.

50,000 posts

I have to say ..you are the biggest loser in the history of a forum. HAHAHA

Congrats

Keep posting up those riveting insights filled with swear words. It looks so tough...

Gotta run... feel free to fill up my thread today. I LOVE IT...

Off to do some deep sea fishing... My only thoughts for you is stop OFFERING PAPER. No one wants PAPER GUY. So ... when I put my credit card in the machine to pay for my groceries, just say PLASTIC... NO ONE WANTS PAPER !!

Gheeez

2daBank

Been here a decade posting season longs threads, discussion threads, you know shit you know nothing about, things of value! I doubt the whole collective iq of all you dumb fukks that scattered here like rats is 120.. keep talking that who a loser talk hiding behind a keyboard on your fake boat little bitch. Only a coward changes his name on the net. Talk about loser, you so pathetic at this you have to disguise who you are every year. Bet you scared to walk down the street when a real man walks by, does it make you nervous you little bitch? With your f\*g little HAHA laugh, it obvious you a straight punk. What your pretend record sitting at now? As pretty as your fake boat? Or your fake laugh? You and all your little buddies are a virus to the smart ppl of this forum. Today instead of eating a dick you should eat a bullet, only loyd would miss you, im positive nobody in real life would care.

Dr Shrinker

Tough tough...

Love how you want folks to drink poison. Really tough stuff...

I m scared....

Dr Shrinker

2daBank

SBR PROJoin Date: 01-26-09
    Betpoints: 0

Message Me

Originally Posted by Bobo555

Why do you care? It obvious to anyone with half a brain dude doesn't know jack shit bout capping games but he sure can generate traffic from the morons tailing him and bigger no life morons (that would be you) wasting their time following the clown around forum to forum. You not doing any public service, clearly almost any person can realize there far more knowledgeable guys to tail. Unreal this retard has 2-3 threads on front page everyday with all you same dumbfukks from some other shit forum bumping it over and over again. Not one of you dumb mf'ers is remotely funny, your burns are juvenile and pathetic, the tards defending him almost look smart compared to your bitch made homophobic comments.

Damn shame sbr loves traffic cause this place be way better if all you worthless, dumb, no life having, not contributing shit, jerkoffs would get the boot. You should all get together and drink poisoned kool-aid

Last edited by 2daBank; Today at 04:51 AM.

It breaks my heart when you see such a lost soul So sad... soo sad.

KANSAS24
    KANSAS24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Been here a decade posting season longs threads, discussion threads, you know shit you know nothing about, things of value! I doubt the whole collective iq of all you dumb fukks that scattered here like rats is 120.. keep talking that who a loser talk hiding behind a keyboard on your fake boat little bitch. Only a coward changes his name on the net. Talk about loser, you so pathetic at this you have to disguise who you are every year. Bet you scared to walk down the street when a real man walks by, does it make you nervous you little bitch? With your f\*g little HAHA laugh, it obvious you a straight punk. What your pretend record sitting at now? As pretty as your fake boat? Or your fake laugh? You and all your little buddies are a virus to the smart ppl of this forum. Today instead of eating a dick you should eat a bullet, only loyd would miss you, im positive nobody in real life would care.

Dr Shrinker

Well...gotta run..

This has been fun...and very helpful....

Good Luck ALL !!!

Dr Shrinker

Now we are to eat bullets?

YIKS....

miami1980
    miami1980's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Miami, Yankees or Boston ? Which is the play on? Goodluck

Lloyd79

Quote Originally Posted by miami1980 View Post
    Miami, Yankees or Boston ? Which is the play on? Goodluck
    Back to business. Can you confirm bro?

HilltopTony
    HilltopTony's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

It's Tony Gwynn in the picture. I believe the play would be O9 SD/ARIZ. The total now sits at 8.5

Lloyd79

Quote Originally Posted by HilltopTony View Post
    It's Tony Gwynn in the picture. I believe the play would be O9 SD/ARIZ. The total now sits at 8.5
    That helps. I can’t see the picture

Bobo555

This is perfect for him, don't say who he has, so after the fact he can say it is a winning play.
    NO its the Yankees player.
    Or
    It's a SD
    Or
    It's miami
    Or
    It's
    Boston...

What a tool, another way to screw his followers, just leave them guessing..

He's too busy on a boat, lol!!!!

Lloyd79

This is perfect for him, don't say who he has, so after the fact he can say it is a winning play.
    NO its the Yankees player.
    Or
    It's a SD
    Or
    It's miami
    Or
    It's
    Boston...

What a tool, another way to screw his followers, just leave them guessing..

He's too busy on a boat, lol!!!!
    The pic didn’t come through. He will verify before the game. Get lost

Dr Shrinker

A genius ...BOBO is not....

hahahahahah

Dr Shrinker

For the mentally challenged BOBO

Tony Gwynn played for the Padres for like 19 years. They called him Mr Padre

See the association ?

Ok...let me dumb this down for you DJDJ

OVER SD 9

10 hours to game time

Time stamped

HAHHAHAHAHAAHAHA
    Last edited by Dr Shrinker; 04-20-18 at 09:52 AM.

Dr Shrinker

Well..heading out....

Was hoping for some more physical threats from TOOTHEBANK...

Booooooo... so disappointing

BYE BYE

1234 ... Last