33.5 2nd half. Bought out my bet. If it falls on 65, I win big. Can't sweat these ***** fumbling and the wet ball means we may have to see more of that.
Comment
Carolina31
SBR High Roller
10-28-10
100
#107261
Paco, any lean on Boise St. game?
Comment
Styles
SBR Wise Guy
09-02-10
644
#107262
Paco u Fvckin wit Boise ?
Comment
sportfan
SBR Posting Legend
12-22-09
10112
#107263
Originally posted by anthonyc023
its about 10 min from the strip lemme know when your coming out I have a vip service out here we plan trips www.vegaselitevip.com
You work for Mgm Anthony ? I went to Vegas this summer , I stayed at Tropicana , it wasnt very good . didnt know it was under construction lol
Comment
Mikail
SBR Posting Legend
07-19-09
21689
#107264
Taking my Auburn ML winnings and throwing it on Lakers.
Comment
paco
SBR Aristocracy
05-07-09
62873
#107265
Originally posted by Styles
Paco u Fvckin wit Boise ?
Will prolly be onbNevada, my local is giving Nevada +16
Comment
paco
SBR Aristocracy
05-07-09
62873
#107266
lakers -1 ( I know I got a bad line, but I'm up big with my local, so I'm pitting it thru him) (3x)