sonic
    sonic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Carib Sports withdrawals

Hi, I wanted to ask if anyone has had a payout from Carib with Skrill recently. I've been waiting for a withdrawal for more than two months giving me no real explanation or alternative method to withdraw.

My experience with them was very good in the past but terrible now that I decided to use them again......

loke666
    loke666's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6937

I have tried to make a Neteller withdrawal and was told that they had technical issues. I asked when they expected it to be solved but was told that they would return to me which they haven't.

sonic

Same story... Approaching three months since my first payout request. However, they accept Skrill and Neteller deposits with no problem...

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

strange

what do they say?

loke666

I have been told that they have sent their Neteller agents a follow up email and are awaiting a reply. And I guess those Neteller agents are not that fast to reply When I made a withdrawal they cancelled it right away and put the funds back into my account.

sonic

Quote Originally Posted by loke666 View Post
    I have been told that they have sent their Neteller agents a follow up email and are awaiting a reply. And I guess those Neteller agents are not that fast to reply When I made a withdrawal they cancelled it right away and put the funds back into my account.
    I had the same treatment more than 4-5 times. Payout request, cancelled, money back in my account. I stopped playing until this is sorted out. I don't want to win any more money there, just to find out they won't pay in the end....

loke666

Sonic which country/region are you from? I'm European and I hope that is the reason why they are having problems sending the funds and won't do a wire transfer. I would be more than happy to pay the 50$ or whatever a wire transfer cost. Just as you I have stopped playing there since I'm a bit worried if I'm ever going to see my money again.

sonic

I am from southern Europe, but why the region would be a problem? The main two ewallets are "not working" for months and they also can't send a wire transfer? Come on....

Can someone else who plays at carib tell us if he/she had a recent payout and with what method?