SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

GlobalBet Update on $40K Payout Complaint, Issues

Subsequent to SBR's report on a $40,000 winnings dispute, GlobalBet returned SBR's contact and has claimed that there is an acquisition about to happen that will "benefit their players". An update is supposed to come next week, however players are advised to avoid the book until the issues are sorted out.

No further specifics on the $40,000 winnings dispute or any of the smaller issues on file have been given.

If you have a complaint against GlobalBet, please submit this form so we can add you to the list.

redrum
    Update your status
    redrum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

wow

baseballstud
    baseballstud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 468

Great update. Crap book til resolved.

redsox41534
    redsox41534's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 630

I called in today and I received an automated response that the number was disconnected. I called the number listed on their website and was told "there was no Daniel there" and that this company "rented space" for globalbet.eu.

Basically these guys just disappeared and left no contact info to be reached. I explained the whole situation about being owed money from them and how Daniel told me I would be paid by the company who took over, but he knew nothing about this. He did acknowledge the fact that they were having some legal/financial issues and that they either went out of business or opened up somewhere else.

Can admin please try to contact them back ASAP, this is not looking good at all for those of us who are owed money. Not sure where to go from here....please advise.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Thanks redsox for the update. The book was to call SBR and has not as of yet.

redsox41534

I have not received a pro-active phone call from them since I started doing business with them back in October. If an effort isn't made to get in contact with them and inquire further, they will not call you back.

redsox41534

Have there been any updates on this complaint?

tommygun
    Hareeba! for Prime Minister
    tommygun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 638

sbr any updates?

redsox41534

I've noticed some new voices answering the phones in customer service, which leads me to believe the buy out actually took place. Has SBR received or made any phone calls in regards to the claim?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by redsox41534 View Post
    I've noticed some new voices answering the phones in customer service, which leads me to believe the buy out actually took place. Has SBR received or made any phone calls in regards to the claim?
    Good info Redsox.

I don't know the status of discussions but will point out your post to admin