Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20357

Sportmarket / Sportmarket PRO

Please, any information or experiences with these guys?

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

watching demo now
    seems soccer oriented

jjgold

not in usa dollars??

bet history pretty detailed

if it is legit it seems pretty good

No phone # always scary ..easy to take your money and run

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    not in usa dollars??

bet history pretty detailed

if it is legit it seems pretty good

No phone # always scary ..easy to take your money and run
    They do offer USD denominated accounts.
    Soccer orientated but also offer tennis, basketball and gridiron.
    Based on what I have read they are legit and have been around a while.
    Just not sure how useful they could be in getting me better odds that I currently achieve.
    Would really like to hear from someone with first hand experience using them.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Quote Originally Posted by Hareeba! View Post
    They do offer USD denominated accounts.
    Soccer orientated but also offer tennis, basketball and gridiron.
    Based on what I have read they are legit and have been around a while.
    Just not sure how useful they could be in getting me better odds that I currently achieve.
    Would really like to hear from someone with first hand experience using them.
    do u think they would be able to get around restrictions placed by skrill . If so they look promising

Hareeba!

Quote Originally Posted by thespeculator View Post
    do u think they would be able to get around restrictions placed by skrill . If so they look promising
    I don't know what you are referring to in regard to "restrictions placed by skrill."

Please elaborate as that is how I'd be intending to fund SM.

thespeculator
    thespeculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13168

Skrill stopped funding to gaming sites for Canadians, but this is a brokerage would they be categorized differently. I know u r in Australia , so it wouldn't apply .

Hareeba!

Skrill stopped funding to gaming sites for Canadians, but this is a brokerage would they be categorized differently. I know u r in Australia , so it wouldn't apply .
    Ah! Right now I'm with you.
    Probably comes under same category unfortunately for Canadians.
    But there are also moves afoot in Australia to ban use of offshore betting agencies

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Is this similar software to the 'Asian Odds' thing Asianconnect offer?

I imagine both sites will give you a demo account password if you want to see them work live Hareeba.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I imagine both sites will give you a demo account password if you want to see them work live Hareeba.
    Sportmarket certainly do, I had a look. Seems very practical in the higher volume soccer leagues.

jjgold

Did you notice it says only certain books listed available if you bet alot

what kind of BS is that????

xtrader
    xtrader's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Brokers are usually funded by member to member transfer using Skrill so gaming restrictions shouldn't really apply.

pawpl
    pawpl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 398

hi

I've registered account at sportmarket a few days ago.

i wanted to deposit today by neteller, but during making a money transfer I got a message "this recipient can not recieve the payment" - strange, I am not familiar with netteler too much so I dont know how often does happen this situation(message).

I asked support for a help, they advised me to send money to other adress linda... (dont know if I can write a full email adress). I am a little scared because this email doesnt include words like "sport market" .

is it safe to transfer money to this unknown (at least for me) adress "linda..." .

has anyone met with such a situation?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

If you are concerned about the send address being bona fide just shoot an email to Sportmarket and ask them to confirm it is correct.

pawpl
    pawpl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 398

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you are concerned about the send address being bona fide just shoot an email to Sportmarket and ask them to confirm it is correct.
    I did it but I also want to know opinion people who are sportmarket's clients

becksgold
    becksgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Hi,

any info/experience about there offer with private Pinnacle Accounts?
    There are so many agents and offers...i lost my overview....
    which one is the best...why choose mollybet,ac88 when you got everything also with sportmarket?

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by becksgold View Post
    why choose mollybet,ac88 when you got everything also with sportmarket?
    plenty of reasons:

- what do you do if one platform is offline (due to maintenance or whatever)?
    - an agent could run away with your money any time, so it's important to diversify
    - some agents have an USP, e.g. bet-ibc has the best betting limits at Pinnacle
    - the transaction fees are different from agent to agent; some agents may charge a betting commission for each bet like bet-ibc
    - some agents may have additional books
    etc.

/ BTW Mollybet is only a platform provider and Sportmarket uses their platform
    Last edited by lonnie55; 02-26-19 at 07:03 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: becksgold

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Sportmarket will no longer offer non-EUR accounts

''CHANGE CURRENCY TO EUR BEFORE MARCH 1st
    If you still hold an account in another currency than EUR, you will need to contact us. Our support team will then assist you to set up a new account in EUR and get any remaining balance converted to EUR (according to the rate at xe.com).''

Motorhead11

Quote Originally Posted by pawpl View Post
    hi

I've registered account at sportmarket a few days ago.

i wanted to deposit today by neteller, but during making a money transfer I got a message "this recipient can not recieve the payment" - strange, I am not familiar with netteler too much so I dont know how often does happen this situation(message).

I asked support for a help, they advised me to send money to other adress linda... (dont know if I can write a full email adress). I am a little scared because this email doesnt include words like "sport market" .

is it safe to transfer money to this unknown (at least for me) adress "linda..." .

has anyone met with such a situation?
    Haven't faced such issue but read in another forum that Asianconnect is having same issue with skrill, hope paysafe aren't targeting ewallets

Narusco
    Narusco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Hello,

Does anybody have live betting experience with Sportmarket?
    I'm planning to deposit the minimum of 250 eur, but first I'd like to know if I can use the site or not.

I am betting on in-play soccer, so thats the only thing I'm interested in sportmarket. Soccer over and under lines are changing really fast, so my question is: is this site OK for live betting, is it fast enough? If it accepts live bets in about 5 secs it's ok, but if it has to load for a minute or more, it's not ok for me.

I'm checking Sportmarket Pro via a demo account, I see there is a "Timeout" label while placing a live bet, what's this? What's the differenc between 5 sec and 1 minute?

I'm planning to bet mostly on under, so the odds is going down in every seconds, not up.

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Narusco View Post
    Hello,

Does anybody have live betting experience with Sportmarket?
    I'm planning to deposit the minimum of 250 eur
    Just do it. You won't find anything better than Mollybet, also for live betting

Pending status for live bets depends on the book. Singbet mostly accepts bets instantly, Pinni might take a few seconds. But there is no other software or book which would accept live bets quicker than via Molly

Also, SM is one of the most reliable agents.

Narusco
    Narusco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Thanks, I'm happy now, I'll try it.
    Can you tell me what is that "Timeout" label (you can select from 5 secs to 12 hours)?

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Narusco View Post
    Thanks, I'm happy now, I'll try it.
    Can you tell me what is that "Timeout" label (you can select from 5 secs to 12 hours)?
    It's the time frame for orders. You can order bets at minimum odds whenever Betfair or any other book/exchange opens a market.

You can order up to 72 hours. Temporarily it only shows up to 6 or 12 hours for some markets but that's a bug.

In order to select 72 hours, you have to

1) hover the mouse cursor over 5 sec
    2) press Arrow Up button
    3) press Enter.

Then you have 72 hours in the order window.

I already reported the bug. Hopefully it will be fixed with the next patch.

tristan
    Update your status
    tristan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1426

I used Sportmarket for years, and one day unfortunately i received email from them telling they couldn't accept anymore customers from my country because of territory legislation... What a shame... All i can say about sportmarket is , to me , they're TOP broker, 1 or 2 in my classment. SportmarketPro (Mollybet) is great, i don't know what they propose now, but when i used them they offered Betfair, Betdaq, Matchbook,... You can't compare SportmarketPro and Asianodds , they're so highly superior. Customer service was TOP too, never had any issue with them. If i could use them from my country, i wouldn't hesitate a single second

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    If i could use them from my country, i wouldn't hesitate a single second
    What about other brokers?

tristan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    What about other brokers?
    I use other brokers now, but no one gave me the same satisfaction as Sportmarketpro.
    Eastbridge is a very good broker too. I don't understand how is it Eastbridge is so rarely mentionned compared to other brokers. Most of the time people mention AC. I admit that's a very serious and reliable broker, and i use it too. But ket's compare their platforms for example. What do AC propose on asianodds?? PinnacleSports, 3et, ISN. No exchange! Loot at Eastbridge platform now (Odds4sports , the same as Mollybet): they offer PinnacleSports, isn, betfair, matchbook,18bet. Much better to me. And they're very reliable to even if they're less famous as AC...
    Last edited by tristan; 08-28-20 at 09:02 AM.

Motorhead11

I use other brokers now, but no one gave me the same satisfaction as Sportmarketpro.
    Eastbridge is a very good broker too. I don't understand how is it Eastbridge is so rarely mentionned compared to other brokers. Most of the time people mention AC. I admit that's a very serious and reliable broker, and i use it too. But ket's compare their platforms for example. What do AC propose on asianodds?? PinnacleSports, 3et, ISN. No exchange! Loot at Eastbridge platform now (Odds4sports , the same as Mollybet): they offer PinnacleSports, isn, betfair, matchbook,18bet. Much better to me. And they're very reliable to even if they're less famous as AC...
    how are limits on Eastbridge compared to SM mate? Same limits?

tristan
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    how are limits on Eastbridge compared to SM mate? Same limits?
    Sorry for i couldn't answer. It's been a very long while since i used Sportmarket, and my account had been closed, so i couldn't compare both. But if your interest is to know limits on Eastbridge platform when using PinnacleSports lines, these are exactly the same limits as with a private PinnacleSports account.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Motorhead11

lonnie55

when using PinnacleSports lines, these are exactly the same limits as with a private PinnacleSports account.
    They differ though. Some have half the regular limits.

Tom R.
    Tom R.'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3934

odds4sports
    CONTACT
    OLE GROUP INTERNATIONAL B.V.
    Address: Pareraweg 45, Willemstad, Curaçao
    Wechat: vodds_cs01; vodds_cs02

vodds
    Ole Group International B.V.
    License: Curaçao
    Registration number: 150383
    Date of Incorporation: 13th June 2019

This brokers have one owners?

eastbridge
    just help you open accounts on Vodds, odds4sports, Pin, SBO, Sing?
    They dont have own platform-aggregator with bookies?
    Last edited by Tom R.; 08-30-20 at 06:50 AM.