chuda
    chuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14266

Kawasaki Frontale - Gamba Osaka
    Kawasaki Frontale DNB @ 1.72 ....2u win
    over 2.5 @ 1.7 ....1u win
    + 2.14 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-04-15 at 01:56 AM.

chuda

All 3 EPL games to go over 1.5 goals @ 2.5 ....2u win

Everton - Liverpool
    Everton to score 2 or more goals @ 2.45 ...2u loss
    most goals : second half @ 2 ...2u
    loss
    Lukaku & Sturridge to score @ 10 ....0.5u
    loss
    Arsenal - Manchester United
    Arsenal to score in both halves @ 2.75 ...1u loss

BTTS in :
    Dinamo Moscow - CSKA Moskow
    Charlton - Fulham
    Everton - Liverpool
    Arsenal - Manchester United
    Swansea - Tottenham
    Four folds : 0.2 u X 5 = 1 u to win 9.47 u loss
    - 3.5 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-04-15 at 11:54 AM.

chuda

inplay bet :
    Lazio ....0 - 0 ...ht
    Juventus..... 1 - 1 ... ht
    Levante ....0 - 0 ...41 ` min
    Treble @ 5.58 .... 1u win
    + 4.58 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-04-15 at 01:13 PM.

chuda

inplay bet :
    Porto ....0 - 0 ...ht
    Rosenborg..... 0 - 1 ... 15 min
    Anderlecht ....0 - 0 ...13 ` min
    Treble @ 2.19 .... 1u loss
    - 1 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-04-15 at 03:21 PM.

chuda

Liverpool sacked Brenda ...

this will be interesting.... looks like Klop is coming to EPL

next five games are :
    away to Spurs
    at home v Rubin Kazan
    at home v Southampton
    at home v \Bournemouth
    away to Chelsea
    .... i would say will be interesting betting...

now race is between maurinho and steeevee....

chuda

Chapecoense - Palmeiras
    Palmeiras 0.0 AH @ 1.92 ...2u loss
    over 2.0 @ 1.9 ....2u win

FC Dallas - Houston Dynamo
    BTTS and FC Dallas to win @ 3.1 ....1u win
    over 3.0 @ 2.02 ....1u win
    FC Dallas -1 AH @ 2.15 ....1u win
    + 4.07 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-04-15 at 06:07 PM.

cashin81
    hvob
    cashin81's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2416

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    inplay bet :
    Lazio ....0 - 0 ...ht
    Juventus..... 1 - 1 ... ht
    Levante ....0 - 0 ...41 ` min
    Treble @ 5.58 .... 1u win
    + 4.58 u

chuda

Colorado Rapids - RSL
    BTTS @ 1.72 ...2u win
    Colorado Rapids @ 2.2 ....1u loss

Audax Italiano - Deportes Iquique
    Audax Italiano -1 AH @ 1.85 ....1u push
    + 0.44 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-04-15 at 08:25 PM.

chuda

Seattle Sounders - LA Galaxy
    Seattle Sounders 0.0 AH @ 1.8 ....2u push
    +/- 0 u

Last edited by chuda; 10-04-15 at 10:36 PM.

chuda

every forum i go is dead today... i see great games today on paper. some leagues coming to an end , last points up for grabs, some leagues starting - Indian Super League...that`s what i`m talking about ....
    ah well, i have a plenty of time in my hands this morning so my thoughts on few games....

Dinamo Minsk, Sirius, Orgryte IS, Alashkert FC 2 : ACCA @ 2.41 ....2u win

Dinamo Minsk : Dinamo coming from midweek EL loss against Vienna, but four days rest and with international break coming up, they should find an energy to break Dinamo Brest , who has nothing to play for anymore. with 5 games left and tough fight for EL places between 4 teams, it`s vital to get here all 3 points today, otherwise by dropping points , they might establish very decisive encounter against Shahtoyr in few weeks, surely they wanna go in that game with points secured advantage...
    Sirius : even thou they seems secured play off spot, they still have a chance to fight for 2nd place to avoid playoff games for promotion, their second placed rivals play league leaders away in next game , who are likely to win that game and become Superettan winners at home in that game, and 1 point gap with 2 games is possible, so i expect them to be looking for win against team who is in fearsome fight for relegation, Even 1 point for Frej could be crucial, but against 3rd best strike force and shared best defense with Superettan league leaders, Sirius should get all 3 points here and Frej last 3 games is with bottom 5 teams and i am sure they have set their sight on them and plan for an other day....
    Orgryte IS : the same here as above, Orgryte in next 2 home games will be looking to get maximum points and secure playoff spot against 2 relegation fight teams , 6 points would be enough before they meet 1st and 4st place in last two games of season, dropping points here would leave them nervy end of season. Norrby coming from what seems good run of form - 3 wins in last 4 games and a draw, but all opponents was bottom half of table and away form for Norrby has been poor. they only have one win in last 10 away games against bottom three team and 2 draws against mid table teams who kind of wasn`t really playing for much...
    Alashkert FC 2 : strong league leaders with just about best attack and best defense against poor bottom team with just about worse attack and worse defense, season is not even in half way, so shouldn`t be complacency issues here today and 3 easy points should be gained...

Fredrikstad - Baerum
    over 3.0 @ 1.8 ....2u win
    Fredrikstad -1 AH @ 2.35 ....1u loss

Two leakiest defenses of league clashes, what is kind of relegation battle. i am on Friedrikstad first of all because of home form vs away form here. home team haven`t lost none of last 7 home games and away team haven`t won none of their last 7 conceding from 2 to 5 goals on a road in those - 25 goals conceded in last 7 away games... and second, with 5 games to go home team with 6 points above relegation mark and this game in hand , can feel bit more relaxed. win would pretty much secure stay in division, but loss today would bring them back in survival fight for remaining games. Baerum is just about in need for 3 points only today and that should leave leakiest defense in a league exposed to good home side. neither team can or do relay on their defense`s, and with home side can`t afford to lose and away side looking for win, should be open game and both sides most likely go for shutout after first goal...

Pune City - Mumbai City
    over 2.0 @ 1.77 ....2u win
    Mumbai City DNB @ 2.25 ....1u loss

The 4th biggest football league in a world is back....yupiii
    yep, that`s right 4th biggest attendance wise only conceding to EPL , La Liga and Bundesliga, brushing Italy, France, Brazil, Argentina, China and rest of the world asaide....
    Last years final between Atletico De Colcata and Kerala Blasters was watched by 57 million people... attendance to final was thou 37.000 due to stadium, and most of them came to see after game laser show and fireworks, as well as enjoy coca cola and **` donalds promotions and see few celebrities. but it`s 2nd biggest thing in india now after cricket and another funny thing that most of fans and viewers are actually women and children....
    last years opener had 65000 spectators for same Atletico De Colcata game....

what an first game of season for both sides. this is Maha derby... two big summer spenders and likely title contenders collide in their first game of season. pretty much all teams from last year have changed 3/4 of their players, so Indian Super League will be coin toss again, hard to tell how these makeshift teams will gel from start and how old football farts, excuse me - stars ... will perform. today is supposed to be Mutu vs Anelka clash... but seems Mutu will miss today, even if he will play he is far from fitness or any form, As well as Pune will miss today on last season`s Indian Player of the year Eugeneson Lungdoh and one of the brightest stars from last years I-League , Jackichand Singh. all on international duty, and the same goes with missing`s for Mumbai today, 3 Indian players on international duty, including Indian captain Sunil Chhetri - big summer signing.... and 2 more players on injury list...
    so besides Uche , Pune City today without 2 best, arguably 3, striker options. but their boss Davit Platt is offensive minded coach and surely Pune City will be looking for first season`s goal at home...with Tuncay and Zakora in midfield, they should create chances.
    no players like Trezegett , Ljunberg, Ribiero or.....Dudu between these two this season
    What i like for today`s game for Mumbai City is that they kept last years defensive backbone Pavel Cmovs, in team will be Mohun Bogan best player from last season Sony Norde and another last season player Frederick Piquione, not to mention last season`s ISL hat trick hero Moritz. more or less Mumbai City has more Players who already familiar with ISL and with few additions like Tunisian Selim Benachour and Spanish Cristian Bastos. back 4 from Bertiz and Cmovs as CB`s and Mehta and Perreira as FB`s ... they look like more of a team than Pune City for first game of season.
    if both teams would be full strength, my money would be on Pune City, but on a day it`s 1 - 1 or hopefully 1 - 2 to Mumbai City...

........................................ ..............
    + 3.96 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-05-15 at 10:05 PM.

chuda

Lanus DNB
    America De Cali DNB
    Real Cartagena

Treble @ 2.99 ....1u loss
    - 1 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-05-15 at 10:03 PM.

chuda

Kerala Blasters FC - Northeast United FC
    Kerala Blasters FC DNB @ 1.66 ....1u win

seems won`t be most exciting game to watch in ISL. last year`s tightest defense in Kerala Blasters hosts Last year`s bottom team with second least conceded goals last season, both were one of the lowest scorers. None of teams summer marque signings will be playing today. Kerala Blasters have retained the same defensive line and DM from last season with new addition in Peter Ramage, so pretty much expected to be one of the tightest defenses in ISL again. Kerala lost their best man upfront from last season and replaced with Layton Orient striker Chris Dagnall, who scored 11 goals in 38 appearances, their main engine for creativity in midfield is Arsenal reserve team midfielder Watts. Northeast United is with new striker as well. Leondro Velez - River Plate academy player, last year played for Singapore Lions scoring 11 goals in 16 matches. their main men in midfield is Spaniard Bruno Areas for creativity. Besides backbone Miguel Garcia, their defensive line is changed for this season.
    It`s rainy season in part of India where game is played today, yesterday neither team duo to rain was able to train and pitch today seems is not dried fully, so heavy feet is expected...
    i am gonna relay my pick on Kerala Blasters defense, home advantage and two English man up front....
    ........................................ .
    + 0.66 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-06-15 at 10:28 AM.

chuda

inplay bet ... Goverla Zakarpatia Uzhgorod u19 0 - 0 Metalist Kharkiv u19 ....17 min...
    HT result : Goverla Zakarpatia u19 @ 3.1 ....1u win
    over 1.0 goals in first half @ 2 ....1u win
    + 3.1 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-06-15 at 08:05 AM.

chuda

Plymouth and Bristol Roversto qualify @ 2.49 ....2u win
    + 2.98 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-06-15 at 03:44 PM.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

Good call with the indian league i tailed
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave intermission 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chuda

i only regretting not trying over 2.0 goal line again.... bookies are so tight with it for this league .... huge prices for overs

this is 4th game in ISL and results have been... 2 - 3 ... 2 - 0 ... 3 - 1 and 3 - 1 in this game...
    tomorrow should be goal feast between Goa and Atletico De Colcata....

chuda

Antwerp, Eupen , Cercle Brugge : Treble @ 2.31 ....1u loss

FC Goa - Atletico De Colcata

FC Goa / FC Goa @ 3.75 ...1u loss
    over 2.5 @ 2.07 ....1u
    loss

last years semi finalists vs champions.... Brazilians vs Spaniards... (there is possibility, that home side could field 6 Brazilians and away side 6 Spaniards... i would play cards market )
    This could of been clash between world cup winner, CL winner, Bundesliga and seria a winner Lucio vs famous treble winner under Moaninho , UEFA cup, Portugal league and cup .... Helder Postiga. but price have gone up for away side because news of Postiga injury, he is out for a month, and after his first game display with 2 goals seems Atletico goals are now cut on half. besides him on injury list is new signing Jewel Raja and defenders Tiri and Josemi. Rino Anto and Mandal is on international duty. even thou 4 of those ddin`t play in first game, they could of been usu full for 2nd away game in 3 days... Goa has 4 missing`s as well, but not most influential players ...
    Goa haven`t changed much since last year, same coach, same approach ... with addition of 3 - 4 better signings , only stronger than last year. whereas Atletico have signed 17 new players.

Goa plays 4141 , than in defense without a ball more like 451 and have to say very impressive, 2 CB`s in Lucio and Arnolin (with La Liga and Portugal league exp.,) Moura (15 seasons reguilar with Flamengo with Jofre comes in to create 212 in front of goal with Devadas in middle. wingers and fullbacks take care on flanks ... they doing this all last season and new signings have fit in well in system , and uin first game they pretty much left no chance for Dlei Dynamos by winning 2 - 0
    only thing i wanna see , who will be upfront today ... Reinaldo was lone striker last time , he 36 and in 3 days do another lone striker role could be tough...
    (Reinaldo has changed 16 clubs in last 17 seasons ... don`t know what to think....is it a bag of experience...or he sucked everywhere .. )

Postiga is huge loss, but if anyone to break trough Goa at home and get past Lucio... than it could be Atletico midfielders... Atletico plays 4231 and they DM due is even more impressive, Gavilian ( more than a decade regular in La Liga for sides like ( Valencia and Getafe ) and Borja Fernandes ( more than a decade regular in La Liga with Real Madrid , Real Vadolid and both together in Getafe) .... great passing and creativity forfront 4 and cover for back 4.
    3 behind striker is Lara (comes just after season with Eibar in La liga) Hume (last`s season`s Kerala Blasters best player with 5 goals )and Sahni, pacey , hard working Indian...
    Last time for Postiga up front came on Spanish MF Valdo or Valmiro, another player with almost decade of La Liga exp., in Ossasuna , Espanoyl , Malaga and Levante ... hard to tell who will be up front today thou
    nothing too impressive with back 4... with Anto missing today... i think they will concede goal or another 2 ...only encouraging thing is that pair of Nato and Fernandes played together last year.

Goa seems very worked up for revenge today, it was Atletico who knocked them out in last season`s semi finals... Goa coach Zico says there is lot of believe in their side and high motivation for today`s game.
    i don`t think Champions will have enough today , for second away game in so short period with handful of good players missing, to get points.... last season 4 games between these two produced 3 draws and win for Atletico, but i think home side will get their share today...
    well if their are to be up for it, come out strong and start well, than i think they have enough to get 1 - 0 before HT and won`t let win slip away ... if champions to lose than , likely today...

........................................ .....
    - 3 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-07-15 at 09:58 PM.

rankslash
    rankslash's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8734

GL man!
    I'm on the over 2.5 at the GOA game as well.

***NOTE: I find it quite disturbing that it's almost 2016 and Lucio is still playing. I remember him scoring a goal at the UEFA Champions League final against Real Madrid. (I was 11 back then)

chuda

will have to leave it early pre match bets for 1st round in ISL. Goa came out with different setup i expected from them, opted for another DM in expense of attacking player and all in all they wheren`t half as good as they were in first game. next time waiting lineups....

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly
    Rudeboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

chudz on epic form

best of luck ma ingga
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave Rudeboy 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

chuda

ruder gives one ovaa for today.... can`t find decent bets today ....

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

Quote Originally Posted by chuda View Post
    ruder gives one ovaa for today.... can`t find decent bets today ....
    i'll see what i can do brodem

whareouttogetme
    whareouttogetme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4195

pick belgium u19 over 99.5 goals

chuda

over 2.5 in :
    Aldershot - Forest Green
    Crusaders res. - Ballymena United res.
    New York Red Bulls - Montreal impact
    Treble @ 3.61 .....2u win
    + 5.22 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-07-15 at 09:57 PM.

chuda

Quote Originally Posted by whareouttogetme View Post
    pick belgium u19 over 99.5 goals

half way there , only 30 minutes in

chuda

after checking tomorrow`s internationals....great prices...
    will lock in morning but pretty much going for :
    NI dnb
    albania - serbia over 2.0 , albania dnb
    scotland - poland over 2.0 ...lewandowski anytime
    romania , romania -1
    hungary over
    denmark on sort of + AH

any for or against ?

chuda

70 W - 25 P - 77 L

Total : - 9.81

chuda

East Timor - Palestine
    over 2.5 @ 2 ....1u loss
    - 1 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-08-15 at 03:28 PM.

chuda

Albania - Serbia
    over 2.0 goals @ 2.1 ....2u push
    Albania DNB @ 1.83 ....1u loss

Hungary - Faroe Islands
    Hungary - 1.5 @ 1.9 ...2u loss
    over 2.5 @ 1.97 ....1u win

Northern Ireland - Greece
    over 2.0 goals @ 2.5 ....2u win
    Northern Ireland - 1 AH @ 4.2 ....1u win

Scotland - Poland
    over 2.0 goals @ 1.77 ....2u win
    over 3.0 goal line @ 3.55 ...1u win
    Lewandowski anytime @ 2.5 ....1u win
    half with most goals : second half @ 2.25 ...1u loss

Romania - Finland
    over 2.0 goals @ 1.97 ....1u push
    Romania -1 AH @ 2.25 ....1u loss
    half with most goals : second half @ 2.37 ...1u win

Republic of Ireland - Germany
    half with most goals : second half @ 2.05 ...1u win

yes pretty heavy , but i believe taking encounters and situation in table those games will escalate sooner or later , be it only 1 goal till 80 minutes. defenses will be abandoned and everything will be thrown at oppositions ... i believe at least 6 of 8 games today will see 2 + goals at final whistle. bookies gives high odds , because they expect, cautious , cagey fights... well me too,... half of those games to be 0 - 0 at HT i am expect . i would love to play every each of them live one by one. either way if 3 of my picks goes my way ... my ass is safe...

........................................ ......
    + 10.18 u
    Last edited by chuda; 10-08-15 at 10:10 PM.

whareouttogetme

love that Lewa anytime bet! been thinking the same thing all week. also thought about BTTS. can never rule out British teams, they always put 100% effort in til the end

Also 3/2 seems like great value for Northern Ireland playing against a Greek team which has struggled so much this year. Feels almost like a trap?
    Last edited by whareouttogetme; 10-07-15 at 11:49 PM.

chuda

if Poland to score 2 goals let`s say, than one of them has to be Lewandowski... he is highest scorer of tournament and today Poland will be hitting on breaks, Scotland has to win this, will be plenty of space for him in second half...unless they score first and park da buss ... and even thou Poland should be able to get one...

only one of Greece last 10 games went over.... but they have been bad and broken in half way of tournament, today will be changes for Greece side , so i expect more dynamic display from those given chance and seek for goals , from interviews i understand that Greece couch feels like owe to fans and country a win and good performance... and even thou NI missing mine man upfront Laferty , i still think this tournament have been success and they have done more than expected, so no pressure and only a great chance to finish group in top place... all in all i expect both teams trying today, in difference what was Greece approach for whole tournament...
    i would say they still be happy with a draw and probably both sides.... but it could be as well other gutless performance from Greece , and NI could ride a thrive ...

chuda

king of goals

whareouttogetme

Lmao 3 minutes in. Easiest cash you'll ever make
    Points Awarded:

chuda gave whareouttogetme 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

intermission
    intermission's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7120

Easy money

Rudeboy
    Lovely Jubbly

levan

First ... 35363738394041 ... Last