jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Such a silly thing worried about thugs that get arrested and the whole black community is up in arms

Such a small percentage of blacks that get mistreated by cops

Jayvegas420
    Vegas Baby!
    Jayvegas420's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14733

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Can't go wrong representing the man upstairs unless you go extreme, twist and interpret the word for something it is not.. It happens alot and that's why you have so many religions branching off the originals.. Goes for all religions..

Kinda like what has happened with Radical Islam.. You take a few words the wrong way in scripture and all hell brakes loose literally.. ...
    Isnt that exactly what brainfreeze is doing right now?
    Literally.

He didn't like what poolside said so he is contorting the words of his book and talking about how Jesus wasn't about peace and love, because there is one line in the Bible where Jesus brought the sword.
    Now this sword represents brainfreeze's agenda so, thats the part of the book he points to.
    If i said i wanted to kill brainfreeze today, he quotes a different passage, where jesus taught love and tolerance. Complete bullshit. You just cant talk to these people.

He typed this:

Freedom to disrespect Americans (& the people)who fought for those freedoms ... ? Encouraging others to do so

Yes, thats exactly what veterans fought for. ..and he is still arguing ? I dont get it. Its like he understands what poolside was saying but because he doesnt like it, he denies it and calls poolside stupid?
    When people use a thousand year old book to base their daily decisions on....i frankly think its irresponsible and moreover its fukking dangerous.

All catholics do every day is contort the words of the bible to suit what will make them happy that day.
    I get it.
    You kinda have to.
    Its a 3000 year old book. Virtually nothing in it applies today.
    So of course you have to twist the words.

Do you really need a book to tell you not to kill, steal or hurt others?

turkkatarian
    turkkatarian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17717

So this dude is selling a BUNCH of Jerseys now?? WTF?? #3 selling Jersey in the NFL. Wow it worked in his favor.

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    Isnt that exactly what brainfreeze is doing right now?
    Literally.

He didn't like what poolside said so he is contorting the words of his book and talking about how Jesus wasn't about peace and love, because there is one line in the Bible where Jesus brought the sword.
    Now this sword represents brainfreeze's agenda so, thats the part of the book he points to.
    If i said i wanted to kill brainfreeze today, he quotes a different passage, where jesus taught love and tolerance. Complete bullshit. You just cant talk to these people.

He typed this:

Freedom to disrespect Americans (& the people)who fought for those freedoms ... ? Encouraging others to do so

Yes, thats exactly what veterans fought for. ..and he is still arguing ? I dont get it. Its like he understands what poolside was saying but because he doesnt like it, he denies it and calls poolside stupid?
    When people use a thousand year old book to base their daily decisions on....i frankly think its irresponsible and moreover its fukking dangerous.

All catholics do every day is contort the words of the bible to suit what will make them happy that day.
    I get it.
    You kinda have to.
    Its a 3000 year old book. Virtually nothing in it applies today.
    So of course you have to twist the words.

Do you really need a book to tell you not to kill, steal or hurt others?
    I didn't twist anything... You obviously didn't understand what I said ( as 99% of the rest of the time ) ... What I DID say, is there is meant to be division, AND HIS WORD is the SWORD, His Words will cause the division. Jesus is love and there is tolerance for the young minded or those without understanding. I don't call for anyone's blood ever specifically, but said I fight for my country, my land, my family... and yea, your crazy ideas of freedom as well... Freedom to criticize freedom until freedom as we know it is gone lol, can't make this stuff up

To talk like this, guy wants a one world army, no borders, and a new currency, and wants to worship satan " in a nut shell " ...

and you don't have to believe me ... IT ALL APPLIES TODAY, and you will have to answer for your choices... I hope you get saved by Jesus, and bought for by the blood of Christ, or you virtually don't have a prayer ... On that day.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by turkkatarian View Post
    So this dude is selling a BUNCH of Jerseys now?? WTF?? #3 selling Jersey in the NFL. Wow it worked in his favor.
    It WAS #3.

Now it is #1.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    It WAS #3.

Now it is #1.
    Says who....the people who make clinton polls?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Says who....the people who make clinton polls?
    If they work for the NFL shop then yes.

http://www.nflshop.com/Jerseys/pg/1/...so/top_sellers

His red jersey is the #1 seller and his white jersey is #10.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    If they work for the NFL shop then yes.

http://www.nflshop.com/Jerseys/pg/1/...so/top_sellers

His red jersey is the #1 seller and his white jersey is #10.
    I haven't seen anyone wearing one .... Matter a fact I hardly ever see a grown man in a jersey to begin with... Then we are talking about grown men with money and credit/debit cards to be buying jerseys online...that say kapstick #7 on them, aahahahaa... While he rides the bench, whoever spends a hundred on the kapstick movement... I can just pray, all I can do is pray... and hope they realize they aren't doing America any favors, and are only helping the globalist ... They better look into who gets fed in a one world environment...it won't be them..and we think Americas a mess now, wait until hillary gets in... Bababa babyyyy ya ain't seen nothing yet

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11889

^^^Ohhh WOW a Crapernick jersey!!!! I'm gonna run out and get one ASAP!!! Not....

Kinda weak to see this guy profiting now off jersey sales for pulling the sit out stunt...

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Freedom to disrespect Americans (& the people)who fought for those freedoms ... ? Encouraging others to do so (with big establishment money behind it)You were talking about stupid post.... You just out did yourself ...congrats
    I would normally respond, carefully pointing out just how stupid this is. But I read the rest of your posts and realized you're a religious nut job too. God came and separated people? Oh lord. Yeah we've got tons of proof lol.

However! You are free to think whatever you want, part of the magic of America. But if you think that you believing that god separated different races of people blah blah is more relevant and less crazy than Kaepernick protesting police brutality or whatever, I don't know that I can reach you. This is where I disengage.

Moral of the story, people are different. Some people believe different things. Get a fccking life and move on.

POOLSIDE
    POOLSIDE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 586

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    ^^^Ohhh WOW a Crapernick jersey!!!! I'm gonna run out and get one ASAP!!! Not....

Kinda weak to see this guy profiting now off jersey sales for pulling the sit out stunt...

Or maybe, just maybe, a lot of people actually agree with his message. Maybe this isn't a publicity stunt to increase jersey sales, and they're just a side effect of standing up for what he believes in. Or maybe, regardless of what he believes in, people are inspired by his standing up for it. Possibly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by POOLSIDE View Post
    I would normally respond, carefully pointing out just how stupid this is. But I read the rest of your posts and realized you're a religious nut job too. God came and separated people? Oh lord. Yeah we've got tons of proof lol.

However! You are free to think whatever you want, part of the magic of America. But if you think that you believing that god separated different races of people blah blah is more relevant and less crazy than Kaepernick protesting police brutality or whatever, I don't know that I can reach you. This is where I disengage.

Moral of the story, people are different. Some people believe different things. Get a fccking life and move on.
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/03/ar...ylon.html?_r=0

your soul ...do with it what you please, but when you want to make a " sit/stand " make sure it's beneficial for our people as a whole and not destructive... And I love my life, and my country, trying to inform people as yourself to perhaps try and save it.... Hope you would have more honor in where you come from and join me in that effort, despite you not having found God yet... Thanks

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Such a silly thing worried about thugs that get arrested and the whole black community is up in arms

Such a small percentage of blacks that get mistreated by cops
    This post right here is SPOT ON. What a waste of everyone's time all over a few lifelong scumbags.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Cops were assassinated in Baton Rouge and Dallas .... Respect to those standing for them though... Respect to standing for their kids who will grow up without a dad... Love, for those standing for the people who died for our freedoms ... I will stand for the American flag, so will the majority, change is coming ...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    This post right here is SPOT ON. What a waste of everyone's time all over a few lifelong scumbags.
    Yep when you think about it the cops are doing society a favor ridding the earth of these thugs that are up to no good if you ask me..

I can care less about a young black felon that was involved in committing a crime, resisting arrest, has a long rap sheet and a repeat offender that gets shot and killed by police when acting out...

All these questionable shootings by police recently involve unsavory characters 95% of the time..

If they weren't committing a crime, acting out, and or resisting arrest they would not be shot and killed bottom line.. Cops aren't out to kill innocent black people..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 09-06-16 at 03:31 PM.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13401

Man we are at the point where a felon is fair game.

Loading...........99%

ZINISTER
    ZINISTER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4786

Google see 'Milwaukee hood rats go dumpster diving' if you want to see the difference between us and them. Focken hilarious! Load it so every good white man can enjoy the beauty of our fellow black brothers and sisters. Truly see what is important to them.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

I really don't understand American patriotism, so what if people don't stand for the anthem. Most Americans don't actually stand for anything so showing a bullshit gesture is nothing anyway.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

He has the freedom to do whatever the penetrate he wants so long as he is American. He can stand, sit, or penetrating plank. That's what makes the country so penetrating great. Mandatory patriotism is for North Korea. And penetrate that place.
    Points Awarded:

POOLSIDE gave ACoochy 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

ZINISTER

Gods big claim to fame is the creation of mankind. I consider him an epic failure. Listen to yourselves, blatant ignorance abound. He created us? He is taking credit for the biggest bunch of fock ups in our solar system! You know why we don't see UFOs anymore? They visited here found out we smear shyt on our asses with paper after taking a shyt and realized they could learn nothing from us morons! lmao Someone give me a few nominations for this one. Come on one atheist in the house!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy, and bigtymer56

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Gods big claim to fame is the creation of mankind. I consider him an epic failure. Listen to yourselves, blatant ignorance abound. He created us? He is taking credit for the biggest bunch of fock ups in our solar system! You know why we don't see UFOs anymore? They visited here found out we smear shyt on our asses with paper after taking a shyt and realized they could learn nothing from us morons! lmao Someone give me a few nominations for this one. Come on one atheist in the house!
    Interesting theory and take on the big picture.. I'll give you that Zinister with this post...

ZINISTER

Thank You-to all my HELL bound SBR associates.

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

kidcudi92
    W and Based Poster
    kidcudi92's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1679

ZINISTER

Somebody google and post the "Milwaukee hoodrats dumpster diving for hair weaves" it is a different one then the girl that had her brother shot and wanted the neighborhood not to vandalize the hairshops so they could have their weave. I am not computer savy enough! Let all the folks out there that think we are the same see that we are nothing alike. These focks act like they hit the lottery! When there is a hand out these MFers know how to get theirs! They have experience trust me.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

Quote Originally Posted by blackHIPPY View Post
    no surprise, a bunch of white people don't want somebody to stand up for blacks. eat a dick.
    stop making this a race issue, it's not. It's the fact he's the dwight howard of the nfl. a straight up diva. If you want to send a message do it on a political platform not some penetrating lame attempt to stay relevant cause you're butt hurt as hell you aren't starting. It's disrespectful as fuk to kneel during a national anthem DIRECTLY in front of people who fought for your country, more than half of which were BLACK.
    Last edited by imadegen; 09-07-16 at 10:29 AM.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988, and Russian Rocket

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Funny, he even uses the word oppression because if it wasn't for the WHITE couple that picked him up out of the trash, where his real parents tossed him and this WHITE couple raised him, he'd be living under some bridge in a cardboard box holding up a sign that says "Hungry please help me" or he'd be in jail. This piece of shitt more than likely celebrated when O.J. got off.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by ZINISTER View Post
    Go shopping look who's holding things up a Jibby LIP!

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Mexicans here in California and Texas get messed with just as much as Blacks when it comes to police activities.. I don't here them bitching and moaning about it? Always the blacks.. Just saying..

jimminn
    jimminn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5771

I understand Kaepernick and I can't blame him for standing against a corrupt government that invaded Iraq and other countries in the middle east. Also our own government did the 911 destruction of the word trade center buildings.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: POOLSIDE

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
    Man we are at the point where a felon is fair game.

Loading...........99%
    Everything is fair game when understanding is far out the window git lo... deception is accepted while truth is shunned ... Ignorance spreads like wild fire while the people are distracted with fun time...

time for men to stand up, act like wise men and consider the danger that lies ahead...

KVB
    It's not what they bring...
    KVB's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7576

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
    ...Its a 3000 year old book. Virtually nothing in it applies today...

...Do you really need a book to tell you not to kill, steal or hurt others?
    Jay my friend, in my opinion, this shows a lack of understanding of the human condition. There is so much in the Bible that sheds light on the psychology and behavior of people it's remarkable.

The wisdom of the ancients doesn't die out because while times change, people, at their fundamental levels, do not.

A deeper understanding of human nature would inherently make one a better sports bettor, I guarantee it.

Before your father's father, and far before that, someone, somewhere wrote down some rules so that we could live and prosper together in some sort of harmony. For example, many successful rule makers and law givers had the larger civilizations.

That code was passed on, by written word, and is today the basis for much of our western law culture. Had there been no law, or no law giver, our culture and society could be unimaginably different.

So did you really need a book to tell you? I would argue that yes, you did, or your ancestors would not have been able to bring that culture to you. It was written, then formed into a code, then passed on...do not neglect the wisdom of the ancients...or the books they have written. Much of that material has withstood the test of time and it seems to me you are taking it for granted.

This is especially true when it comes to the human condition...times change, but people don't. History shows this to be true.

It seems that to ask if a book, whether religious or law, is needed to govern behavior is akin to asking..."Does McDonald's really need to spend all that money on advertising? After all, doesn't everyone know who they are?"

Advertisers are preying on what they know of the human condition, and are so confident in the constructs, that millions are spent on campaigns. They take advantage of all of those who do not understand their own condition. I started to talk about this in relation to upsets in another thread, but haven't been back to it to finish the explanation.

Let's just look at one condition that seems all to human...talking things for granted. I think you take all those who come before you that have helped to preserve the written code for granted.

I wonder how many readers take a moment while putting a key in the ignition to start the car to recognize or ponder all the shoulders they are standing on to make that happen, or do they just take it for granted each day, and then experience wild emotions when it doesn't start for them?

Some people can fix it themselves and I bet those guys are glad someone, somewhere, wrote a booklet for that.

First ... 19202122232425 ... Last