Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

note to wwaves and USCPhilly......

since the thread on this topic was apparently buried in the "betpoints" region of the site..... I figured I'd address first el wussy wave's idiotic and not very well thought through comment, and add a note to USCPhlllyGuy....

as to resident wussy, who posted this bullshit:

Originally Posted by bobbywaves
    I'll add this to the growing list of your other false statements Donkey: "I'm not renewing pro status & I'm leaving this site."

ww..... two things.... a lot of people put coin on me to dust your ass, so I couldn't just bail and leave them and their bets hangin' with an angle-shooter like you....

second, and more importantly, I had the option of renewing through Angelman's....... having read about the plight of certain sbr members -- and their beautiful child -- and their exposure to this disease, it made renewing through that charity a no brainer, even if I never played another hand of poker on the site........ If the hundo I donated can help even one person with this disease for any amount of time, that makes re-upping as pro a no-brainer......

sorry if that fuks your outs on our yearly contest, donk!

ad

ps. to uscphilly..... only reason I didn't clear this air earlier is i just logged on to the site for the first time since early this morning...... had this little thing called "practicing law" to do in the interim.....

good that I can get back to poker and what's really impt in life now..... (joking inflection)

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I couldn't just bail and leave them and their bets hangin' with an angle-shooter like you....
    You're contradicting yourself. Here you claim "I don't have time for free poker," yet you played last night & had no intentions of not playing: pay me my 36 pts, uscphillyguy, as I was gonna do...

Just a ploy by a broke dikk Donkey, to swindle 36 pts.

Auto Donk

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    You're contradicting yourself. Here you claim "I don't have time for free poker," yet you played last night & had no intentions of not playing: pay me my 36 pts, uscphillyguy, as I was gonna do...

yep waves, i got him.....

i swindled the mutha fukkiin' shit outta him.....

once again, wussy, you are so far behind the learning curve that you're being lapped by first graders..........

do yourself a big favor.... shut the fuk up......

follow the advice of a law professor I once had: "sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, as opposed to opening your stupid fkiin' mouth and removing all doubt......"

or something like that.......

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

bobbo's an idiot of course. but philly's good people...he sticks up for bobbo sometimes when people call him out hypocritically instead of for the numerous valid reasons, but nothing wrong with that imo, I've done the same.

Glad to see ya back, but take it from someone with a lot of experience proving bobbo wrong: it doesn't matter that you'll win your bet. Everyone else already knows you're the better player, and it's not like the 100th piece of evidence is going to convince bobbo when the first 99 times he was wrong didn't have an impact

Looking forward to the jokes though

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Ya know what's far more ridiculous? An unemployed person claiming they don't "waste time" playing weekend tourneys with largr buyins, but never missing a weekend freeroll....sound familiar

Auto Donk

and for the record, anyone at my table last night, mikejamm, for e.g., can confirm I was hardly paying attn to the trny as I had a petition to modify pulled up on my other computer, and was multi-tasking......

and even with that, pussyboywaves, I still dusted your ass once again..... what did you get? 36th? 34th....?

i just recall looking back about ten mins into the trny, and u were gone.....

you're only quicker exit in a tnry was when you ventured out of your corner at the Bash, and lasted all of five minutes in a live trny........

no surprise there.......

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Ya know what's far more ridiculous?
    Yes I do, Tripe getting dusted by 2k & losing 29k to Waves.

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    yep waves, i got him.....

i swindled the mutha fukkiin' shit outta him.....

once again, wussy, you are so far behind the learning curve that you're being lapped by first graders..........

do yourself a big favor.... shut the fuk up......

follow the advice of a law professor I once had: "sometimes it is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, as opposed to opening your stupid fkiin' mouth and removing all doubt......"

or something like that.......
    You might want to try thinking before typing, or I'll continue to bury you by pointing out your numerous lies & contradictions.

Come 12/31 you'll suffer the same fate as Tripe in annual challenge & have another thing in common with Tripe besides the idiot factor.

Auto Donk

You might want to try thinking before typing, or I'll continue to bury you by pointing out your numerous lies & contradictions.

Come 12/31 you'll suffer the same fate as Tripe in annual challenge & have another thing in common with Tripe besides the idiot factor.
    you go waves!!!!!!