Jedi Mind Picks
    Jedi Mind Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 127

WSOP ME Swap thread

Lets get it going boys! I know there were a few guys interested in trading pieces pre-satty. Looks like we have about a week to see who is interested and agree on terms. I guess first thing is to see who and how many interested, if only a handful then this will be rather simple. If not maybe we need a guy to start a spread sheet.
    I might be willing to swap about half maybe a little less but lest see what we get going here first. This should only pertain to 10k buyin and not include any expenses imo. What are out ideas? Who is in? Who is willing to keep spread sheet?

For anyone who I end up trading with I am willing to offer any advice/coaching/sweet talking or what ever that I can should they be inclined to accept and if not I will be saying GL and just cheering you on.

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

I'd be interested in any ideas/suggestions.

USCPHILLYGUY
    HORSES MODERATOR
    USCPHILLYGUY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29335

I'd be interested as well

Jedi Mind Picks

Just to throw a few things out there, maybe guys who post up will include roughly how much they are willing to swap.
    I haven't looked at the finished list but I will mention I don't think I will be swapping with anyone who is rather new to the site or has any history of stiffing somebody on the forum.

Also I'll add you don't have to swap with everyone in the thread myself included. I just wanted to get a thread going to help give us the most time possible to make this work for whom ever is involved.

ArunSh
    ArunSh's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 51461

I'd be willing to swap 10% with various folks, up to 70% of myself total - spread it out a bit, give myself a chance to walk away with something at least given the 2nd and 3rd place point prizes!

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

soft play and collusion issues arise from these arrangements.... given the shit i got into over a guy not raising me one hand, u might wanna be careful

Jedi Mind Picks

Well this issue has always been there and its a part of poker in general. Any idiot with half a brain who is looking to be shady is not going to be posting in here about it. This is open to anyone who wants to agree and its very in the open. If SBR has an issue a simple "hey dont do that" should work fine to clear it up. Guys just want to have a small sweat of whom ever wins the SBR lotto/satty and this is a cool way to make it fun.

I'll be very clear about this, I'm not soft playing nothing. I don't care I'm playing my game and I'm also never swapping anything with anybody who would ask or even seems shady. That's the whole purpose of this thread.
    Everyone in every major poker community swaps action among friends and others on forums. I don't see any reason why this is a problem if handled by adults and posters who likely know each other in passing of just from the site in general. face it there are always going to be a whining/rigtard group who feel that the world is out to get them and the 100 points they have in their account.

The Regs here know who is shady because they sneak and act funny about every thing. I could care less about that.
    Last edited by Jedi Mind Picks; 04-17-15 at 08:22 PM.

mpaschal34
    Go Navy.....Beat Army!!!
    mpaschal34's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5600

interesting thread...agree that it shouldn't be too much of an issue (soft playing) because i think it's obvious that everyone wants to win. so if i have made hand against someone i have a deal with, that doesn't mean i'm not going to try and get the optimum amount of chips from him.

i haven't really thought much about this because when this was last brought up, i was about 800 points out of the running and didn't seem to have a chance. so i'd kind of like to hear other's thoughts on it.

as for me, roughly thinking, i wouldn't mind trading about 20-30% of my share. maybe in 1-5% increments. guess who it all depends on who is interested/etc.

there's always the second item of the winner selling shares if they didn't trade any before hand. i may be interested in buying some action there too.

looking forward to what other's have to say.

Auto Donk

I'm game as well if sbr allows it..... shog, jake, jedi, arunsh, among the many i'd like a stake in

Auto Donk

and for the record, I'd felt everyone of em despite having a stake in em if it gets me closer to a seat in the wsop

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by mpaschal34 View Post
    interesting thread...agree that it shouldn't be too much of an issue (soft playing) because i think it's obvious that everyone wants to win. so if i have made hand against someone i have a deal with, that doesn't mean i'm not going to try and get the optimum amount of chips from him.

i haven't really thought much about this because when this was last brought up, i was about 800 points out of the running and didn't seem to have a chance. so i'd kind of like to hear other's thoughts on it.

as for me, roughly thinking, i wouldn't mind trading about 20-30% of my share. maybe in 1-5% increments. guess who it all depends on who is interested/etc.

there's always the second item of the winner selling shares if they didn't trade any before hand. i may be interested in buying some action there too.

looking forward to what other's have to say.
    That's a cool idea but I think we should keep this thread just about even swaps for the time being to make this slightly more simple.

Auto Donk

I want one percent of all fifty entrants; will pay ten bucks a pop; take one percent of any m.e. cash

Jedi Mind Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    I want one percent of all fifty entrants; will pay ten bucks a pop; take one percent of any m.e. cash

No body selling anything here, just trading...

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Donk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi Mind Picks View Post

No body selling anything here, just trading...
    I'm afraid SBR does not support any such arrangements between posters. No personal contracts or legal arrangements will be facilitated through the board, and let me remind you of this forum policy:

Posters are reminded that no personal business or commerce can be conducted on the SBR family of sites, including the PM system.
    Points Awarded:

sinmiedo gave sam9ball 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.