mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

See, this is the kind of stupid f**k'in poker bullshit I'm talk'in about!

I've got a 2-1 chip stack over Arun go'in heads up in tonight's 11pm.
    I'm dealt a J, 2 os, flop comes J, 3, 9 , I bump it to $2400 and he shoves. I call and of course he flips over pocket Aces. Not too big a fuk'in deal, I've got him covered and one shitty bad beat is to be expected.

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 4593101
    $0 + $10 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 00:31:00 24/09/2014 ET
    Table 'Table 57335', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 1 is the button. Small Blind $600, Big Blind $1200
    Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10
    Seat 1 (playing) : ArunSh, amount $12748, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : mikejamm, amount $23327, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    ArunSh: Small Blind ($600)
    mikejamm: Big Blind ($1200)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to mikejamm: [Jh, 2c]
    ArunSh: Call ($600)
    mikejamm: Check [btn] ($0)
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [Jc, 3s, 9h]
    ArunSh: Bet ($1200)
    mikejamm: Raise [btn] ($2400)
    ArunSh: Raise ($11473)
    mikejamm: Call [btn] ($9073)
    ArunSh: Show Cards ($0)
    mikejamm: Show Cards ($0)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [9s]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Kh]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $25496, Rake $0
    Summary ArunSh: bet $13873, won $25496, net $11623, HoleCards [As, Ac], HiHand [two pairs, aces and nines] [As, Ac, 9s, 9h, Kh], won $25496 from main pot
    Summary mikejamm: bet $12673, won $0, net $-12673, HoleCards [Jh, 2c]

So one hand later, this fuk'in god damn bullshit happens! I'm in the big blind K, 5 off, flop comes 7h, 4c, 5d, weak pair I know, but possible trips or maybe spike another King. I get my stack in there and what the fuk does he turn over again? Yep another pair of fuk'in AA hole cards! About the shittiest fuk'in two bad beats in a row I've ever seen play'in here! Who the fuk gets Aces back to back, when I was ahead with a 2 to 1 chip stack?

Seat 1 (playing) : ArunSh, amount $26171, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : mikejamm, amount $9904, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to mikejamm: [5h, Ks]
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [7h, 4c, 5d]
    mikejamm: Bet [btn] ($8629)
    ArunSh: Call ($8629)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [9h]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [3s]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $19808, Rake $0
    Summary ArunSh: bet $9829, won $19808, net $9979, HoleCards [Ah, As], HiHand [a pair of aces] [As, Ah, 9h, 7h, 5d], won $19808 from main pot
    Summary mikejamm: bet $9829, won $0, net $-9829

This is the kind of god damn shit that makes no fuk'in sense around here! And you want to call this shit variance? Give me a fuk'in break! No way that fuk'in happens in any legitimate poker setting! Fuk'in pocket AA to the same guy heads up in two hands? Fuk'in rigged shithole! Why even bother to play when you hand out stupid shit giveaways with astronomical odds to the opposing short stack player that should never happen! Once again, thanks for ruining my night and yet another fuk'ed up 2nd place finish!
    Last edited by mikejamm; 09-24-14 at 12:23 AM.
    Points Awarded:

BeerDog99 gave mikejamm 100 Betpoint(s) for this post.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    About the shittiest fuk'in two bad beats in a row I've ever seen play'in here!
    Hardly bad beats, both hands you were behind.

onerous
    onerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

yea that's just bad luck and shitty man.. but I don't consider those bad beats, not in any way shape or form. Now if you would of caught against his Aces then that might be something to talk about lol... As bobby said you were never ahead. ever.

even if he had ace king on the 2nd flop and hit on turn or river that's still not a bad beat(yea it sucks he caught) but the better hand still won.

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

First of all, he was SB both hands, so it didn't happen "back-to-back" or "in two hands", but that's the kind of "selective memory" (aka lying) that whining idiots around here are known for, so I guess that's par for the course for you

Second of all, pretend you have a brain for a moment and ask yourself this question: what is the actual motivation for the tourney hands to be rigged? Is it so that the tourneys are over quicker, and that might possibly make people play the ring games longer and then SBR rakes more points?? Like please tell me why they would rig it when they stand to gain so little

Finally, IF there really is a plan for them to have set-up hands and coolers in tourneys to possibly rake .01% more betpoints, why the **** were the hands J-2 ****ing offsuit and K-5 ****ing offsuit. WOW, SUCH ACTION HANDS!!! INCREDIBLE SET UPS!! The software obviously knew he was going to limp both hands so that they were guaranteed to see flops! Then the software knew you were going to shove for 4x pot on hand 2! It's so genius!

Mikejamm you are so goddamn stupid I want to hit you in the face with a shovel
    Points Awarded:

muldoon gave blankoblanco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Inspirited gave blankoblanco 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aggieshawn

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

I saw Arun saying something nice to Shari the other day. So the two probably go hand in hand.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by blankoblanco View Post
    first of all, he was sb both hands, so it didn't happen "back-to-back" or "in two hands", but that's the kind of "selective memory" (aka lying) that whining idiots around here are known for, so i guess that's par for the course for youl
    this

Slanina
    Slanina's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5895

Only in the SBR community do people place in tournaments and still call it rigged. It's adorable.

leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2140

mikejamm

First of all, he was SB both hands, so it didn't happen "back-to-back" or "in two hands", but that's the kind of "selective memory" (aka lying) that whining idiots around here are known for, so I guess that's par for the course for you

Second of all, pretend you have a brain for a moment and ask yourself this question: what is the actual motivation for the tourney hands to be rigged? Is it so that the tourneys are over quicker, and that might possibly make people play the ring games longer and then SBR rakes more points?? Like please tell me why they would rig it when they stand to gain so little

Finally, IF there really is a plan for them to have set-up hands and coolers in tourneys to possibly rake .01% more betpoints, why the **** were the hands J-2 ****ing offsuit and K-5 ****ing offsuit. WOW, SUCH ACTION HANDS!!! INCREDIBLE SET UPS!! The software obviously knew he was going to limp both hands so that they were guaranteed to see flops! Then the software knew you were going to shove for 4x pot on hand 2! It's so genius!

Mikejamm you are so goddamn stupid I want to hit you in the face with a shovel
    I din't say it was back to back asshole, it was one hand later, 3rd hand to be exact dickface! I'm just say'in the fact that I was a 2-1 chip stack and he ends up with pocket Aces twice in 3 hands in a heads up tourney, is fuk'in insanely stupid considering the overall odds you even get pocket Aces at all!

You're a total fuk face if you dont' think they set these tourneys up to end at a set time limit. Of course your ignorant dumb ass is too fuk'in stupid to see it! Go fuk yourself blankoshit hole! Ususally the higher chip stacks gets the favorable card at this rigged shit fest, another thing you see quite often if you've played here long enough.

Obviously you haven't removed your head outta your ass long enough to fuk'in get a clue as to how fuk'ed this poker client software is around here! Bring your shovel asshole, I'll use it to bury you, you fuk'in pusssy.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by daneblazer View Post
    I saw Arun saying something nice to Shari the other day. So the two probably go hand in hand.
    Dane is probably the sharpest fuk on this site. Not only is he a Vikings fan, but he just gave everyone the secret: PM or talk to Shari. She has total control over how you place in the tournaments. Almost all the old timers know this, which is why they cash so often.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Mikejamm whining like a baby about free poker

some things never change and never will

blankoblanco
    blankoblanco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29958

I din't say it was back to back asshole, it was one hand later, 3rd hand to be exact dickface!
    Didn't bother reading the rest of your post because you're a dipsht but do you know what one hand later means? Can you count to one? Twice you referred to it happening in consecutive hands. Youre so pathetic you have to lie about the circumstances to make it seem worse and attempt to justify being a grown man who whines like a baby about poker pts. Grow a pair of balls

mikejamm

Didn't bother reading the rest of your post because you're a dipsht but do you know what one hand later means? Can you count to one? Twice you referred to it happening in consecutive hands. Youre so pathetic you have to lie about the circumstances to make it seem worse and attempt to justify being a grown man who whines like a baby about poker pts. Grow a pair of balls
    Again, anytime you wanna play heads up asshole, just let me know. You can run your fuk'in mouth but have no poker badges to back up shit, so shut the fuk up pussy boy. Go back to playing with your little green dinosaur, pedophile.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by stevek173 View Post
    Mikejamm whining like a baby about free poker

some things never change and never will
    Hey broke ass non pro. Turn Pro or shut the fuk up. Nothing is free if I've got my time invested in it asshole.

Triple_D_Bet
    Triple_D_Bet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 219

Again, anytime you wanna play heads up asshole, just let me know. You can run your fuk'in mouth but have no poker badges to back up shit, so shut the fuk up pussy boy. Go back to playing with your little green dinosaur, pedophile.
    To play Devil's Advocate mikey: blanko doesn't have badges because he hasn't played much this series. He actually does pretty well for himself; has won about 50% more here than you have, above average for regular players

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Bi-polar mike acting like a bitch what shocker

Inspirited
    Inspirited's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17864

you're a donk OP

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

1) Not a "bad beat" by definition, either time. If you want to call a "bad beat" anytime you lose a hand, go ahead. You can also call a jeep a chocolate milkshake if you want. It's a free country.

2) Same shit, different day. It's like those lifers at your job who do nothing but complain all day, but don't have the fortitude to move on to something better (aka something they're going to eventually hate too because they're always the victim somehow).

But I'm not an "SBR Pro", so by definition I have no money and don't know anything. By that same definition, I'm also a chocolate milkshake.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Triple_D_Bet

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

I gotta admit.... i'd love to lose on hands like this.... instead, I lose to jten filling up on river to beat my a-10 straight I turned; lose with kk to tens, qq to 99, jj to tens..... those are all beats I've taken in the past week alone. finally today I got beat by goldenboy's JJ over my 99.... I was actually happy and somewhat satisfied when it wasn't losing to 44 or some other "sbr ass-raper" special that I usually get sodomized by........

I'd be shocked to lose to better hands like those MJamm faced; im usually getting it from behind with no lube with the best hand goin' in!!!!
    Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-26-14 at 07:57 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: tradeout

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Hey broke ass non pro. Turn Pro or shut the fuk up. Nothing is free if I've got my time invested in it asshole.
    You were saying?

BeerDog99
    BeerDog99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 177

Be cool Mike.

Auto Donk
    Diggity man the fort, I'm outta here!
    Auto Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

Quote Originally Posted by Ralphie Halves View Post
    But I'm not an "SBR Pro", so by definition I have no money and don't know anything. By that same definition, I'm also a chocolate milkshake.
    as long as you bring all the boys to the yard..........

Last edited by Auto Donk; 09-28-14 at 09:15 AM. Reason: ... MikeJamm is waiting......

oChRoNiCo
    DON'T TALK ABOUT IT, BE ABOUT IT SON!
    oChRoNiCo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12049

I've got a 2-1 chip stack over Arun go'in heads up in tonight's 11pm.
    I'm dealt a J, 2 os, flop comes J, 3, 9 , I bump it to $2400 and he shoves. I call and of course he flips over pocket Aces. Not too big a fuk'in deal, I've got him covered and one shitty bad beat is to be expected.

***** Hand history (v1.2) *****
    Hand ID 4593101
    $0 + $10 Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 00:31:00 24/09/2014 ET
    Table 'Table 57335', 10 seats max, Real money
    Seat 1 is the button. Small Blind $600, Big Blind $1200
    Seat 1 (playing) : ArunSh, amount $12748, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : mikejamm, amount $23327, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to mikejamm: [Jh, 2c]
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [Jc, 3s, 9h]
    ArunSh: Bet ($1200)
    mikejamm: Raise [btn] ($2400)
    ArunSh: Raise ($11473)
    mikejamm: Call [btn] ($9073)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [9s]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [Kh]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $25496, Rake $0
    Summary ArunSh: bet $13873, won $25496, net $11623, HoleCards [As, Ac], HiHand [two pairs, aces and nines] [As, Ac, 9s, 9h, Kh], won $25496 from main pot
    Summary mikejamm: bet $12673, won $0, net $-12673, HoleCards [Jh, 2c]

So one hand later, this fuk'in god damn bullshit happens! I'm in the big blind K, 5 off, flop comes 7h, 4c, 5d, weak pair I know, but possible trips or maybe spike another King. I get my stack in there and what the fuk does he turn over again? Yep another pair of fuk'in AA hole cards! About the shittiest fuk'in two bad beats in a row I've ever seen play'in here! Who the fuk gets Aces back to back, when I was ahead with a 2 to 1 chip stack?

Seat 1 (playing) : ArunSh, amount $26171, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    Seat 2 (playing) : mikejamm, amount $9904, amount bet $0, penalty (None)
    ** Dealing Down Cards **
    Dealt to mikejamm: [5h, Ks]
    ** Dealing Flop **
    Community cards: [7h, 4c, 5d]
    mikejamm: Bet [btn] ($8629)
    ArunSh: Call ($8629)
    ** Dealing Turn **
    Community cards: [9h]
    ** Dealing River **
    Community cards: [3s]
    ** End Round **
    ** Evaluate **
    ** Showdown **
    Main pot $19808, Rake $0
    Summary ArunSh: bet $9829, won $19808, net $9979, HoleCards [Ah, As], HiHand [a pair of aces] [As, Ah, 9h, 7h, 5d], won $19808 from main pot
    Summary mikejamm: bet $9829, won $0, net $-9829

This is the kind of god damn shit that makes no fuk'in sense around here! And you want to call this shit variance? Give me a fuk'in break! No way that fuk'in happens in any legitimate poker setting! Fuk'in pocket AA to the same guy heads up in two hands? Fuk'in rigged shithole! Why even bother to play when you hand out stupid shit giveaways with astronomical odds to the opposing short stack player that should never happen! Once again, thanks for ruining my night and yet another fuk'ed up 2nd place finish!
    Couldn't have happened to a better whatever you're! Seriously that's what you get playing J2 & K5 chimpzilla.

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by oChRoNiCo View Post
    Couldn't have happened to a better whatever you're! Seriously that's what you get playing J2 & K5 chimpzilla.
    Seeing how your dumb ass plays, I'd say those were great hole cards heads up, plus I had board pair after the flop, dirt weed smoker! Wasn't like I had to worry about 9 other fuk'in players at a full table. Of course you don't get that, with your feeble brain all fried on rat pissed and shit filled mexican dirt weed.

oChRoNiCo

Since I'm such a dumbass and don't know how to play yadda yadda yadda how about you put some bet points on the upcoming contest? 1000 bet points to whoever scores more points throughout the upcoming contest. If accepted we both post our points with a mutually respected member of the forum because I sure don't trust your dumbass!

Monday, October 6: Start of SBR Poker Players championship. Championship played January 10

oChRoNiCo

Just like I thought nothing but crickets!

bobbywaves

In MikeSpamm's defense...how is he suppose to post up 1,000, when he's a broke dikk fukk sporting a goose egg?

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    In MikeSpamm's defense...how is he suppose to post up 1,000, when he's a broke dikk fukk sporting a goose egg?
    Same argument will almost certainly apply to you come January 1st, being unable to post up for any decent bet after paying me, BD, gummo and Jake

bobbywaves

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Same argument will almost certainly apply to you come January 1st, being unable to post up for any decent bet after paying me, BD, gummo and Jake
    Unlike you, I don't be with pts I don't have. Don't see myself losing but if I do somehow, losing 70% of my stack doesn't bankrupt Waves as you naively suggest. Your false claims is par for the course though, as you lack basic math skills.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Business as usual

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

Quote Originally Posted by bobbywaves View Post
    Unlike you, I don't be with pts I don't have. Don't see myself losing but if I do somehow, losing 70% of my stack doesn't bankrupt Waves as you naively suggest. Your false claims is par for the course though, as you lack basic math skills.

Any chance I can get a shot at that remaining 30% for this upcoming contest starting October 6th. Im sure like the rest of my challenges this will go unanswered a while you continue to challenge others because I know you are scared of me but figured I would throw it out there anyway.
    Points Awarded:

Triple_D_Bet gave downsouth 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Triple_D_Bet

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    Any chance I can get a shot at that remaining 30% for this upcoming contest starting October 6th. Im sure like the rest of my challenges this will go unanswered a while you continue to challenge others because I know you are scared of me but figured I would throw it out there anyway.
    Name:  rubber-duck.jpg
Views: 117
Size:  14.3 KB

dfecko12
    dfecko12's Avatar Become A Pro!

No such thing as a suck out!!!!!

As a dealer I know that any player can get dealt pockets aces.....etc, but it makes no sense to complain! When the river comes out and the chips go your way or the other players its because one of you had the best hand! Talk smack or Congratulate the Player and move on!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: BeerDog99

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by Triple_D_Bet View Post
    Yep, bobbypuss is gonna be a broke dick fuk after he gets his donk ass handed to him! Bobbypuss the shrill for a rip off sportsbook gett'in the karma up the ass treatment! And too chicken shit to accept a challenge from DS!

mikejamm

Quote Originally Posted by dfecko12 View Post
    As a dealer I know that any player can get dealt pockets aces.....etc, but it makes no sense to complain! When the river comes out and the chips go your way or the other players its because one of you had the best hand! Talk smack or Congratulate the Player and move on!
    Yeah man, I get that. It's just the way that it happen is what fuk'in blows my mind. 2-1 chip stack and the dude gets pocket AA's and fuk'in shit is over just like that in less than 3 hands. fuk'in unreal! I was just lett'in off steam about it, bs is par for the course here!

12 Last