ronald
    ronald's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8459

Ronald's Top Ten Bash OBSERVATIONS

1. Fishhead is sharper than ever. I have had the pleasure of meeting Fish before, but the guy gets sharper with age. I had the pleasure of watching him put on a video poker display for me.

2. Paco was swimming in his suit. I don't think I've ever seen such an ill-fitted suit on someone before. It looked like he borrowed it from someone who weighs 300 lbs. Paco, the only thing worse than dressing like a slob is trying to dress classy but looking sloppy while doing it.

3. Iceminers is a typical American. Not unlike former poster Upandout from 2006, Miners was beyond drunk for 90% of the Bash. He was wasted off of primarily Bud Light and Sam Adams, was slurring his words and could have cost poster Baus some action with the Ayre babes. Miners, you seem like a good guy when you're sober, but I only saw you sober for 15 minutes. When you drink, you need to conduct yourself in a professional manner.

4. John Walker had the nicest watch out of anyone at the Bash. We had a nice chat about it.

5. Bodog Becky was the only girl affiliated with Bodog who did not have a boob job. I commend her for that.

6. Samball may be the nicest poster I have ever met. Very hard working and a pleasure to be around. SBR is lucky to have him.

7. LVBOUND has the same blank look in his eyes as Richkas. I would advise him AGAINST moving to Vegas to become a pro gambler.

8. Iceman should not be confused with poster Iceminers. Iceman is a sharp, well-mannered guy with a tremendously hot wife/girlfriend. Iceminers is a drunk with a tremendously hot sister.

9. Bobbyfk is a nice kid and I hope he knows that when I mock him on the board, it's all in good fun.

10. 20Four7 is playing above the rim with his girlfriend. He must thank his lucky stars every time he pulls off his trousers and hops into bed with her. Nice work, 24Four7!

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

7. LVBOUND has the same blank look in his eyes as Richkas. I would advise him AGAINST moving to Vegas to become a pro gambler.?????????????????

I think that look might have been a hungover look

sam9ball
    Update Status
    sam9ball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2353

Thanks Ronald!

southie
    southie's Avatar Become A Pro!

I had heard that iceman was a good dude, but i didn't know his wife was a hottie. Good job iceman!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by ronald View Post
    1. Fishhead is sharper than ever. I have had the pleasure of meeting Fish before, but the guy gets sharper with age. I had the pleasure of watching him put on a video poker display for me.

2. Paco was swimming in his suit. I don't think I've ever seen such an ill-fitted suit on someone before. It looked like he borrowed it from someone who weighs 300 lbs. Paco, the only thing worse than dressing like a slob is trying to dress classy but looking sloppy while doing it.

3. Iceminers is a typical American. Not unlike former poster Upandout from 2006, Miners was beyond drunk for 90% of the Bash. He was wasted off of primarily Bud Light and Sam Adams, was slurring his words and could have cost poster Baus some action with the Ayre babes. Miners, you seem like a good guy when you're sober, but I only saw you sober for 15 minutes. When you drink, you need to conduct yourself in a professional manner.

4. John Walker had the nicest watch out of anyone at the Bash. We had a nice chat about it.

5. Bodog Becky was the only girl affiliated with Bodog who did not have a boob job. I commend her for that.

6. Samball may be the nicest poster I have ever met. Very hard working and a pleasure to be around. SBR is lucky to have him.

7. LVBOUND has the same blank look in his eyes as Richkas. I would advise him AGAINST moving to Vegas to become a pro gambler.

8. Iceman should not be confused with poster Iceminers. Iceman is a sharp, well-mannered guy with a tremendously hot wife/girlfriend. Iceminers is a drunk with a tremendously hot sister.

9. Bobbyfk is a nice kid and I hope he knows that when I mock him on the board, it's all in good fun.

10. 20Four7 is playing above the rim with his girlfriend. He must thank his lucky stars every time he pulls off his trousers and hops into bed with her. Nice work, 24Four7!

Good Report there Ronnie

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

LOL thanks ronald I think......

The most fun in vegas was in here....
    Attached Images  

ronald

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    LOL thanks ronald I think......

The most fun in vegas was in here....
    CLASSIC!

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

I found that Iceminer was extremely drunk every time that I saw him. Very drunk, said he banged the pit boss's wife.

bobbyfk
    Las Vegas Local
    bobbyfk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1506

thanks Ronald and look for a video from Iceminers coming up soon

LVBOUND
    Living the DREAM!!
    LVBOUND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 119

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I found that Iceminer was extremely drunk every time that I saw him. Very drunk, said he banged the pit boss's wife.
    I agree 100% but it was fukking GREAT!!! the man is a happy drunk and a little touchy feely!!!!

Just busting your balls Iceminer.

Thanks for you advice at the bash!

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Nice report Ronald, nicely done.

EVERYONE associated with SBR at the bash were great peeps!!.........

Have to correct you on your personal assessment of me though,.............NOT nearly as sharp as in prior years on the gaming front in many, many aspects/areas...................NEVER get old Ronald, it's not fun son.

ronald

Bump bump bump

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Bump bump bump

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

why dont u two get a room and fuk it out?