trump4prez
    trump4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

4 Solid NCAAF Plays for today for max bet

North Texas +7 (1.91) against Rice 10/10
    Both teams are week teams but in terms of strength they are about the same with North Texas having slightly better defense. So far in the first 3 games, North Texas has also faced some power houses. Rice's home field is over valued here. This game looks to be like a toss up and 7 points in a toss up is great value. Odds are great on the money line and anything over 3.00 has value but I will simply stick to the spread to limit my bets today.

Buffalo +14 (1.91) against Army 10/10 units
    If the books are to set this line before the season started, Buffalo would have been at least a 10 point favorite. But so far after the first 3 weeks Buffalo has looked poorly but they can still make adjustments as they have the necessary talent to compete against mediocre teams. Army on the other hand has surprised everyone with one of their best start to the season with 3-0 record but laying about 2 touchdowns on the road is an over reaction because of public perspective. This game will be lot closer than the line indicates and once again there is value in the moneyline as well.

Marshall 31 (1.91) against Louisville 10/10 units
    Louisville looks to be like the best team in the country after they beat up Florida state but Florida state was missing key defensive player. Louisville offense is still legit and one of the best in the country but today the scheduling is a horrible spot for them. They are coming to MARSHAL after a big win and next week they have powerhouse Clemson on deck and that game is key to the play offs. Louisville will look ahead and might even hit the breaks in the 2nd half if they have a decent lead. Marshall on the other hand had a horrible showing in their previous game as a 21 point favorite and they lost the game by more than 20 points as Akron stomped them for 60+ points. It was mainly Marshall's defense to blame, especially when they fell behind and half the points were scoredby akrons special teams. Marshall still movedthe ball for over 500 yards. Marshall was probably looking ahead last week to this game since its the biggest game of the season in terms of opponent. Lousiville opened as 24 point favorites and the public has moved the line past 30 points. This bet must be taken with max stake as it has max value. I would give Marshal close to 80% chance of covering the 31 point spread.

Louisiana Tech 2.65 to beat Middle Tennesse St 10/10 units

Both teams can move the ball but Louisiana tech is more efficient and their defense is better. Louisiana tech has also faced Texas Tech, an offensive powerhouse in their home and kept the game very close. They played another power conference team in arkansas and barely lost by one point as 21 point underdog. Middle tennessee will struggle to keep up with Louisiana tech and i see them losing straight up. Last years match up was won by Louisiana Tech 45-7 in Louissiana Tech. Louisiana tech has worse record than Middle tennessee this year but don't let that fool you. Even the home advantage will not be enough. I am taking them straight up in the money line, if you want to play it safe take the points.

Parlay above 4 games: 19.00 10/10 units
    I am avoiding the plays on big moneylines and instead investing on a big parlay.

Heyeverybody99
    Heyeverybody99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3245

Great calls. Very tough beat on Tech

trump4prez
    trump4prez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 67

Yea, I should have played it safe and taken the spread. Lousiana tech played somewhat bad and stillhad a 20 point lead in 3rd quarter. IN the final drive they were at the 6 yard line 1st and goal that would have win...they had more than minute and the freaking coach chose to throw all 4 times instead of running once or twice.....mid tenn defense gives up 5.1 yards per carry. they couldnt get 6 yards on 4 attempts after amassing over 600 yards in the game....sick loss. I would have felt better if Marshal didn't backdoor to push because I lost the parlay because of playing the moneyline instead of spread with Lousiana tech. Oh well. Taking it easy and playing only 2 games today. check my nfl thread.
    Last edited by trump4prez; 09-25-16 at 11:04 AM.