ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

You don't seem to understand, this thread is about paterno ,not the other guy
    The guy is innocent until proven guilty. I am supporting paterno

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    I guess you think a female teacher can rape a 15 year old boy too huh?? ? You know damn well what i meant when i said a 12 year old can't be raped

Now your wishing me cancer and relatives to suffer??

Prooved my point on who the better guy is and that I am right
    Jerry Sandusky was a 55 year old man---RAPING a boy who was 10.

Seriously----the fact you think that is cute, and are trying to make fun of it. Go die. Go get the nastiest cancer you can find and die. And I do really wish those curled up, crippled relatives of yours suffer a karmic bitch slap from this shit you posted.

ttwarrior1

WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY RAPING????????????????????????????

Are you sure the 10 year old wasn't the one getting his dick sucked?

ttwarrior1

I said I was supporting paterno, where did i ever say i was supporting the other guy???

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Holy Christ Warrior you are one sick buck. Are you sure the 10 year old wasn't the one getting his dick sucked? Wtf is wrong with you good god chubbs. Thank god no women alive will have kids with you. Swear to god i've seen you on dateline to catch a predator now that i think about it. After seeing you in that tennis video i'm like i've seen that fat buck before now i remember what show i saw you one.

MartinBlank

Listen pork chop----I understand that may be normal behavior in your family---for all we know----and from your posts, it would appear you are either a pedophile yourself, or a Charter member of NAMBLA.

However, in society---we tend to look down on those who rape children. Ya know, it's kind of frowned upon, clearly not in your household though.

And seriously do us all a favor, and fukking die already. Just fukking die. Take your jokes about child rape, and rub up against those decaying relatives of yours and go off to the big sleep.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

ttwarrior1

so paterno was the one that was supposed to handle all this and not the AD or president

If i was a head coach and someone came to me and said he saw an assistant doing a ten year old kid.

First thing you would be thinking that its a joke and not true. I mean how would paterno or I proove it. If your assistant coach says he did nothing, You have to take his word for it. Hell i bet half the forum wouldn't even of told the AD or anyone. So Paterno should of called the police , the police arrest the assistant. The assistant says he did nothing wrong and falsely accused. They ask the kid and the parents and the kid says nothing happened. What do you do then??? You are innocent in american until proven guilty

Like i said this thread is me supporting Paterno , not the assistant. But, you don't want the assistant to be guilty do you? You should want him to be innocent and falsely accused

Have you ever heard of people lying about anything before. Hell we already had 2 guilty people get free on national tv in the last 3 or 4 months and half the people in this thread supported those 2 guilty people.

You will be receiving an infraction by the way.

Martin is saying he raped the kid. Your using the wrong words man.

MartinBlank

so paterno was the one that was supposed to handle all this and not the AD or president

If i was a head coach and someone came to me and said he saw an assistant doing a ten year old kid.

First thing you would be thinking that its a joke and not true. I mean how would paterno or I proove it. If your assistant coach says he did nothing, You have to take his word for it. Hell i bet half the forum wouldn't even of told the AD or anyone. So Paterno should of called the police , the police arrest the assistant. The assistant says he did nothing wrong and falsely accused. They ask the kid and the parents and the kid says nothing happened. What do you do then??? You are innocent in american until proven guilty

Like i said this thread is me supporting Paterno , not the assistant. But, you don't want the assistant to be guilty do you? You should want him to be innocent and falsely accused

Have you ever heard of people lying about anything before. Hell we already had 2 guilty people get free on national tv in the last 3 or 4 months and half the people in this thread supported those 2 guilty people.

You will be receiving an infraction by the way.

Martin is saying he raped the kid. Your using the wrong words man.
    I didn't think you could this fukking stupid. But I should have known better.

I want you to tell the board what you call a 55 year old man sticking his penis into a 10 year old boy.

I am calling it child rape. What do you call it?

I really really hope you take a fukking dirt nap soon. I think you are the biggest piece of shit ever to post on SBR.

You think this shit is funny----

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Unreal.

TTWarrior is the biggest piece of fukkin shit on this site

Making fun of kids that got betrayed and raped by an older man they trusted? Suggesting that they asked for it?

You deserve a life full of being a miserable, obese, broke piece of rotting trash........Well, Glad to see justice is currently being served

ttwarrior1

How do you know this is true?? If he was a child molester he would be in jail. A trial and investigation would have to happen first.
    Uh no i don''t think its funny but you are way off. I do not support any child molester nor have i posted anything to even make anyone with a rational mind to think that.

You have no idea if he is guilty or innocent , none whatsoever.

ttwarrior1

so which was it, he was doing the kid or other way around? I thought the innapropriate act they are saying that was being saw was the coach getting his dick sucked??

All is was, was a question?? Which is it? Oh yeh , thats right you have no idea

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Warrior I am glad you have sick retarded family members that you have to look after.

You are a piece of shit. Your comments in this thread are not provocative and they are not controversial they are purely sick and comments no one of sane mind would make.

You deserve the worst things in life to happen to you.

I hope someone rapes your fukkn sister and someone else witnesses it but does nothing about it.

MartinBlank

How do you know this is true?? If he was a child molester he would be in jail. A trial and investigation would have to happen first.
    Uh no i don''t think its funny but you are way off. I do not support any child molester nor have i posted anything to even make anyone with a rational mind to think that.

You have no idea if he is guilty or innocent , none whatsoever.
    Yeah, 9 kids from 9 different cities call got together to create this drama.

And Mike McQueary---the GA at the time, just decided to lie to the grand jury for fun.

I am still waiting for pork chop to tell us what he calls it when a 55 year old man sticks his penis into a 10 year old boy......TTW doesn't think its rape.

hawley

Warrior post the location of your sister...

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

so which was it, he was doing the kid or other way around? I thought the innapropriate act they are saying that was being saw was the coach getting his dick sucked??

It doesn't fukkin matter what it was exactly you dirty slob

You'll get what's coming to you, dirtbag, believe that

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

Warrior lets face it you support Child molesters. Could be because you are one i don't know. But its sick bro everyone in this forum agrees. The guy has 9 kids now that says he molested them. A coach saw this guy doing this to a kid in the shower at Penn St University. The whole thing you are innocent until proved guilty isn't always the case. This guy is guilty there is no doubt son. And all along the whole coaching staff knew about this and did NOTHING is the point you idiot. The coach told Paterno he saw Sandusky raping a kid in the shower. The coach that saw this is at fault. Paterno is at fault along with everyone that knew about this because they did NOTHING!!!!!!!

MartinBlank

You didn't read the grand just presentment did you pork chop?

Read it, and if you still this there is a stone's chance in hell Sandusky is innocent, you will officially be the dumbest person alive.

McQueary testified that Sandusky was having anal intercourse with the little boy, and both Sandusky and the boy looked at him.

Oh yeah, the AP is now reporting that 3 Penn State players have come forward and said they witnessed Sandusky showering naked with three boys aged 6-10 in 1998.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

do you know what your coworkers, neighbors and relatives are doing??

Hell i bet half or more of the forum don't even know if their kid is queer or not.

Paterno did nothing wrong, absolutely nothing. Maybe he should murder someone and do some cocaine
    Pay Discover and stfu.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Warrior and Emily are members of NAMBLA no doubt.

MartinBlank

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    This.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    priskilla nominated the original post too

Trio of twinks

ttwarrior1

Your saying kids trusted an older man and he forceably raped them????? If thats the case then yes he raped them, but that is not what happened, that is what i am saying.

1. i support paterno
    2 i support innocent people until proven guilty
    3. I do not support CONVICTED child molesters.

Calijoe said, “On the story as I have it so far, Paterno should definitely NOT quit. He was given a single unsubstantiated, uncorroborated report. He reported it to the athletic director. His actions were correct. That said, America and its press love vengeance, so he'll probably be forced out.”

PSU Alumini said, “Joe did report this incident. It was brought it to the attention of his superiors. Joe Paterno has done nothing wrong. He is not guilty of any wrong doing. This is just a smear campaign to destroy his reputation. Be very careful ‘Mass Media.’ This is called slander and defamation of character. Legal action will be taken against you.”

tom said, “I'm no Penn State fan by any means but this it total BS! The man did not witness this alleged incident. He was told by a graduate assistant of the incident. Remember the blade of justice is double edged and anyone who knows anything about employee law etc. knows that there are strict policies about how these things are to be handled. Knock this witch hunt off and focus on the perv who did the deed!

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post

priskilla nominated the original post too

Trio of twinks
    Priskilla.

Stupid fuk is too scared to post since he got buried.

ttwarrior do the forum a favor and fukk off. commit the suicide you threatened. no one would care.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: beerman2619

ttwarrior1

No i haven't read nothing

He is innocent until proven guilty

No i do not support child molesters and people that think i do will be receiving and infraction and possible banning as well

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Your saying kids trusted an older man and he forceably raped them????? If thats the case then yes he raped them, but that is not what happened, that is what i am saying.
    Then what DID happen fukkface?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

how's that small better syndrome working out no coin??

If i go to the gym tommorrow and someone walks up to me and said he saw a guy having sex with a kid, I call the cops or the owner of the gym??

How do i know it wouldn't be a lie and ruins an innocent man's life??
    Are you legally brain dead, or do you just play a comatose poster on this board?

ttwarrior1

4 people in this thread think casey anthony knew nothing about her childs death,hmmm

hawley

No i do not support child molesters and people that think i do will be receiving and infraction and possible banning as well

The only person that should be banned is you.

ttwarrior1

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Then what DID happen fukkface?
    You tell me, then i will answer.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

I've read some ignorant shit on this board through the years, but congratulations, you took top prize in this thread.

Speechless.

MartinBlank

I think aside from Emily and Pris----we all think you support child rapists. So you may as well start doling out those infractions and start banning some folks.

And an aside here, we all think you're the dumbest fuk rolling around on 2 legs.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: priskilla22

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

You tell me, then i will answer.
    Nahhh you're the one claiming it DIDN'T happen, so answer what you think did happen......tt, what is this whole Penn State thing all about anyway?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

The only person that should be banned is you.
    He should be banned from life

hawley

I swear to god this guy is a paid poster / ghost.

No one would post the same mindless crap day after day.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

1. i support paterno
    2 i support innocent people until proven guilty
    3. I do not support CONVICTED child molesters.

Calijoe said, “On the story as I have it so far, Paterno should definitely NOT quit. He was given a single unsubstantiated, uncorroborated report. He reported it to the athletic director. His actions were correct. That said, America and its press love vengeance, so he'll probably be forced out.”

PSU Alumini said, “Joe did report this incident. It was brought it to the attention of his superiors. Joe Paterno has done nothing wrong. He is not guilty of any wrong doing. This is just a smear campaign to destroy his reputation. Be very careful ‘Mass Media.’ This is called slander and defamation of character. Legal action will be taken against you.”

tom said, “I'm no Penn State fan by any means but this it total BS! The man did not witness this alleged incident. He was told by a graduate assistant of the incident. Remember the blade of justice is double edged and anyone who knows anything about employee law etc. knows that there are strict policies about how these things are to be handled. Knock this witch hunt off and focus on the perv who did the deed!

Well if calijoe, psu "alumini" and tom say so then that changes EVERYTHING!!!

First 12345 ... Last