brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

Packers -3 Patriots -2.5 Teaser

Don't see how this could go wrong. If you disagree please explain. The 2 best QB's in the league playing bad teams is my reasoning.

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

Everybody and their mother is gonna play this. Rams are gonna put up a serious fight and it wouldn't surprise me if they win. Better off putting those points on the Rams.

hans83
    hans83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 569

Probably playing that too. Cant see rams putting up two upsets in a row. gl

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Parlay Packers and Patriots ALL season long.

My prediction is that they both go 16-0 en route to SB 50.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

^I was thinking the same thing. Look at the schedule, damn cake walk compared to a team like the Bengals. Be surprised if they lost 4 games now.

House
    House's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5492

Change the packers to SD late game at home vs the Steelers with Vick

jaxjonesdrew32
    jaxjonesdrew32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Already on Packers -2.5 and Patriots -2.5 teaser. Also have another 3 way that includes the Chiefs -2.5.

Sherfire
    Sherfire's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Quote Originally Posted by Unwritten Law View Post
    Parlay Packers and Patriots ALL season long.

My prediction is that they both go 16-0 en route to SB 50.
    Football outsiders has either team going 16-0 in around 10% of their sims. Probably a smart play.

JameisBrady
    JameisBrady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1490

Quote Originally Posted by dmncnlou View Post
    Everybody and their mother is gonna play this. Rams are gonna put up a serious fight and it wouldn't surprise me if they win. Better off putting those points on the Rams.
    Lol at this idiot trying to sucker people into betting on Rodgers Losing at home.

Notorious_Donk
    Notorious_Donk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5262

Rams beating 4-0 Green Bay at home?? With Aaron Rodgers at QB??? You're a joke!

dmncnlou

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    Lol at this idiot trying to sucker people into betting on Rodgers Losing at home.
    It's your money fuk boy do what you wanna do . But the Packers have trouble with physical teams and the Rams are that. Gurley will be running soon as he gets off the bus and they have the special teams to cover the points.

Calgunner23
    Things that go BANG mostly.
    Calgunner23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3270

It's your money fuk boy do what you wanna do . But the Packers have trouble with physical teams and the Rams are that. Gurley will be running soon as he gets off the bus and they have the special teams to cover the points.
    I get your angle bruh. The thing is the Rams are bipolar and you know that. If the Rams play like they did last week, than you're on the money. We'll see Sunday right? GL to all fellas.

Notorious_Donk

Packers -3 Patriots -3 teaser locked in.

3x bet for me

JameisBrady

You just said it "wouldn't surprise" you if the Rams beat Green Bay in Lambeau. You're an idiot dude.

dmncnlou

And if the Rams won I wouldn't be surprised. They beat Seattle and Arizona so beating Green bay is not far fetched.

JayDr3am
    Handi
    JayDr3am's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8206

i know some of you prolly gave 49ers +9.5 against GB last week, so answer me this.. if you would give the 49ers +9.5 or 10.... why in the hell wouldn't you give the rams +10.5? doesn't make sense to me.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

Looks like a good teaser.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Have those 2 part of a 5 team tease Name:  image.jpg
Views: 294
Size:  24.1 KB

Unwritten Law
    Unwritten Law's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -1617

Packers and Patriots might the most sense, and the Panthers, Falcons, Bengals, and Broncos are the illusions. It would be too obvious to only have Packers and Patriots as the only two undefeated teams after week 4. My plan is to parlay Packers and Patriots ML each week - if/until they lose.

JameisBrady

And if the Rams won I wouldn't be surprised. They beat Seattle and Arizona so beating Green bay is not far fetched.
    those are divisional opponents and the opposing QBs are russell wilson and carson palmer. if you can't see the difference between that and playing in lambeau against aaron GODgers then no one can help you.

dmncnlou

Quote Originally Posted by JameisBrady View Post
    those are divisional opponents and the opposing QBs are russell wilson and carson palmer. if you can't see the difference between that and playing in lambeau against aaron GODgers then no one can help you.
    The same Aaron Rodgers that wouldn't throw to Richard Sherman's side first game last year? Or the same Aaron Rodgers that threw multiple interceptions in the nfc championship game? Rams can run the ball and have weapons on the outside. You will learn.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

I really like the use of Kansas in teasers.

The J-Dizzle
    The J-Dizzle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4102

I'm leaning Kansas-3 and Patriots-3. What do you think?

Kansas has played 3 undefeated teams, Packers and Bengals away from home. They are still a great team, especially at home. I really like Kansas-3. Patriots should be able to win against a greatly decimated Dallas team, AFTER a bye week.

You could spice things up with Packers at home, but their O-line against that D-line is scary.

Notorious_Donk

The same Aaron Rodgers that wouldn't throw to Richard Sherman's side first game last year? Or the same Aaron Rodgers that threw multiple interceptions in the nfc championship game? Rams can run the ball and have weapons on the outside. You will learn.
    LAST YEAR lol did you see what he did to Sherman this year? Threw a 30 yard tuddy to street free agent James Jones right past Sherman's facemask.

If you are so sure of this play let's see the bankroll kid

Notorious_Donk

And God forbid Rodgers throws interceptions. He put his team in a position to win the game. If Brandon Bostick does his job, the Packers are on their way to the Super Bowl.

aston
    aston's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3658

I Got the PACKERS -1.5 AND PATRIOTS -1 FOR $5000

JameisBrady

this clown is using a road game from last year and talking about interceptions when rodgers hasn't thrown an interception at home in over 3 years, all while acting like the rams' secondary = LOB

guys, please ignore idiots like dmncnlou, they're the kind of pseudo-intellectual know-nothings who make this site so hard to find good info from.

dmncnlou

No sucker ignore idiots like you who consistently bet Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and, Peyton manning during meaningless regular season games. The books know your betting patterns and in the end you all crash and burn.

GunShard

I decided to bet this teaser.
    Let's go broke together.
    Money was on the right side anyways.

JameisBrady

Nice work bro. Don't quit your day job LOL

JameisBrady

No sucker ignore idiots like you who consistently bet Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, and, Peyton manning during meaningless regular season games. The books know your betting patterns and in the end you all crash and burn.
    Lmaoooooo

brellis23
    Update your status
    brellis23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5621

Seen 3 new threads talking about this teaser. I'll be teasing NE/GB very large while decreasing the number of bets I make every week from here out. Cheers boys

GunShard

I cashed this teaser as well.
    Packers and Patriots do look like the teams that will make it to the super bowl.
    I have a Packers bet to win the super bowl.