I'm a die hard Giants fan and this team is just not good. I have no illusions about this team anymore. The two things the Giants have historically been good at have been non-existent this year. They can't run the ball at all with or without Bradshaw. Jacobs is the softest big running back in the history of the sport. Recently, there getting no rush on the passer. The o-line is ******* horrible. Diehl, McKenzie, and Snee got old fast. They were one of the best lines 2 years ago with Seubert and O'Hara who were both released this past offseason. The defense has been okay, but have a penchant for giving up big plays and with Brees, this could be a huge problem tonight. Eli and Cruz have been carrying the offense and Eli will have to throw for like 300+ yards and 3 Tds minimum for the Giants to have a shot tonight with this crap running game. This game is at the Super dome. I'm expecting a scoreline a lot like the game they played 2 years ago. Saints won by like 2 scores in a shootout. I'm borderline rooting against the Giants just so we could get this coaching staff fired.

Saints are the play tonight.