RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

Kevin Durant rips Skip Clueless

It's about time. That dipshit is always ripping on Westbrook, guaranteeing that Westbrook is too selfish to lead the team to a title.

http://blog.newsok.com/thunderrumbli...-skip-bayless/

“That guy doesn’t know a thing about basketball,” Durant said of Bayless before the Thunder faced Memphis on Monday night.
    He's right - all Skippy does is looks at stats and box scores. There is no way in hell he watches all these games he claims to watch.

Contrary to what he says Bayless is far from a Thunder fan. No fan of a team would rip a superstar like he does every single day. He also claims he never takes a stance he doesn't believe in 100%, which is absolute garbage. I guess it's just lucky that every stance he takes is completely off base and has no real basis in reality.

He's also a giant sore loser, whenever one of his insane predictions falls short he always has an excuse at the ready.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

Seriously, about time someone said something. Skip Bayless is just an attention whore.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why would anyone watch that show? I like the 2 live stews in small doses but watching skip and stephen a is awful

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

i kind of agree with skip...when the going gets bad for OKC, westbrook is chucking up shots he shouldnt, obviously nobody sees it now because they are on fire, but i watched it alot last year

Speedy88

Skip Bayless just takes the opposite side of what the public thinks and tries to be "edgy" and "different."

Pride
    rally rally rally
    Pride's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 200

westbrook IS selfish though. He might not be the reason they ever win a championship but he sure as hell can cost them one

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Quote Originally Posted by smarotta09 View Post
    i kind of agree with skip...when the going gets bad for OKC, westbrook is chucking up shots he shouldnt, obviously nobody sees it now because they are on fire, but i watched it alot last year
    Westbrook did a few stupid things last year but he was only 22 years old. He is going to go through so growing pains.

Skip Bayless is a douchebag and he is gay. Anyway, how are you going to rip a 22 year old kid that helped lead his team to the Western Conference finals?

Westbrook has made a lot better decisions this year and he has gotten his turnovers down. All of this ripping Skip does is unwarranted.

Westbrook has a great shot at being first team all-NBA and his team is one game back of the Bulls for having the best record in the entire NBA.

Go play with your boyfriend Skip you douchebag.

RL75
    RL75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 500

The best part is he goes out of his way to blast guys like LeBron James, Derrick Rose, Westbrook, Aaron Rodgers, etc but goes to great lengths selling the greatness of Tim Tebow.

Tim...

Tebow...

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

Yeah. He sucks.

Frisco
    Frisco's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RL75 View Post
    The best part is he goes out of his way to blast guys like LeBron James, Derrick Rose, Westbrook, Aaron Rodgers, etc but goes to great lengths selling the greatness of Tim Tebow.

Tim...

Tebow...
    In all fairness he was more right than wrong when it came to Tebow.

Speedy88

Quote Originally Posted by RL75 View Post

Tim...

Tebow...
    Exactly, he takes the polar opposite end of an argument just to be different. Dumbest guy on sports television. Jim Rome isn't far behind.

smarotta09
    smarotta09's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10427

Jim Rome is the WORSTTTTTTTTTTTTT ... i dont care about the regular season, it means NOTHING, lets see what westbrook does in the playoffs. and if he does what he did last year, he should not be playing with the hands down BEST scorer in the NBA, durant. alot of things will be great to watch this year, maybe lebron scoring in the 4th, will kobe take 40 shots with TWO 7 foot players, and will westbrook take shots that durant can make with his eyes closed.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

thunder 21-4 when westbrook takes more shots than durant. bayless is not being realistic, he is probably in some sort of stubborn time warp remembering last year's westbrook. westbrook is a shoot first point guard who is YOUNG and growing.
    bayless seems stubborn i'm tired of watching, he can't change his mind based on new information.

brainfreeze0
    brainfreeze0's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 962

Didn't Skip almost get his ass whooped once by a quarterback for calling him names because he said he was scared of getting sacked?

Reedeman
    Reedeman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 495

I'd be lying if i said i didn't enjoy first take... And i think bayless has a legitimate point. Scotty brooks was supposedly very upset with westbrook last season and blamed him for the playoff expulsion vs. The mavs. And as a passionate fan of the thunder i think westbrook DOES take too many shots. At least move the ball around and disperse the D...

Bayless is just too immature to stop the hate now that westbrook is hot. I have watched every televised thunder game and have seen them twice in portland and still cringe every time i see him take the ball up the court, hog it, and take the shot with durant or harden wide open in the wings. He's hot right now, and getting a lot of press, just like this time last season. But for those of us who watched his postseason play last year and his awful shot-taking earlier in this season, it seems like hes playing on borrowed time..

That being said, i love the thunder and their big three are my favorite players in the league, but this talk about westbrook being an mvp candidate and one of the best point pg's in the nba is irrespondible and shortsighted. Hes an incredible player but needs to take smarter jump shots, get higher assist #'s (which is very possible, considering who his teammates are) and drive to the basket more often, which he is GREAT at.

God i hope they win the championship

burchfield
    burchfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Skip is just playing devils advocate. Has to be on a different side.... the one that gets on my nerves is that black power Stephen A. Everything he talks about quickly turns to color

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

westbrook is an impressive talent

chantrain
    chantrain's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Skip Bayless said John Lucas III is a better point guard than Derrick Rose.

Skip Bayless should be taken out back and shot.

RockyTopGambler
    RockyTopGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 910

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze0 View Post
    Didn't Skip almost get his ass whooped once by a quarterback for calling him names because he said he was scared of getting sacked?
    Rome almost did by calling Jim Everett Chris