gambling god
    gambling god's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 677

Because there are way more losers than winners and the sports advisors so called experts are big time losers themselves.

Ri¢h Bank$
    but U can call me Dick
    Ri¢h Bank$'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Quote Originally Posted by gambling god View Post
    Because there are way more losers than winners and the sports advisors so called experts are big time losers themselves.
    I like you but that sounds like an ignorant sort of statement. It sounds like u may have followed a tout with bad luck or maybe followed a fraud, but I obviously don't know exactly. What makes you different that the so called "sports advisors and so called experts" ? And don't say your 5-1 record. If you were 5000-1000 than I could understand your cocky attitude. You come across as someone who thinks he is hot shit and everyone else sucks beside you. That's why I asked about long term records and if you were going to keep this thread from here on out ? It was sort of integrity test. I don't want you to quit and start a new thread when things go South as so many "sports advisors and so called experts" do. You know what I'm sayin ?
    Last edited by Ri¢h Bank$; 10-18-16 at 11:41 AM. Reason: better understanding
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

gambling god

Precisely all the amateur gamblers who jump on after a winning start and go 2-3 or 2-4 because they are clueless and have only themselves to blame.When you are 5-1 you can be cocky.I will keep going i have no plans on going south for long.Good luck this year

Ri¢h Bank$
    but U can call me Dick

I was hoping you could answer some of my questions ?

Ri¢h Bank$
    but U can call me Dick

and I'm not attacking you if you feel that way. You can't hear my tone, through typing.

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock all i care about is dancing and counting the money so it was written so it shall be done.:lock 2: YTD 5-1 +3900.00

PLAY # 7 October 18/16

Anaheim Ducks

Good luck

Ri¢h Bank$
    but U can call me Dick

I guess that's a no lol. Good luck to you.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Quote Originally Posted by Ri¢h Bank$ View Post
    I guess that's a no lol. Good luck to you.
    I think he did answer some of your questions. You asked if he was going to stick around and he said he was. You asked what makes him so great and he said he's winning (and is rightfully cocky). What exactly are you trying to learn with your questions? Just bet Anaheim and stop asking questions...
    Points Awarded:

gambling god gave crackerjack 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gambling god

[QUOTE=crackerjack;26416884]I think he did answer some of your questions. You asked if he was going to stick around and he said he was. You asked what makes him so great and he said he's winning (and is rightfully cocky). What exactly are you trying to learn with your questions? Just bet Anaheim and stop asking questions...[/QUOTE

I thought i did too

Ri¢h Bank$
    but U can call me Dick

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    I think he did answer some of your questions. You asked if he was going to stick around and he said he was. You asked what makes him so great and he said he's winning (and is rightfully cocky). What exactly are you trying to learn with your questions? Just bet Anaheim and stop asking questions...
    I shouldn't really address this cause you are providing misinformation. But here we go.....

So first of all Cracker Jack just so you can get the same page with MOST of us.
    We @ SBR like to use facts and no skewed or biased info. His answer to if he was going to "stick around" was

We will see how things go. I believe most bettors enjoy losing so i will keep it going for now.I have been betting for 10 years or so.
    What does the second part have to do with anything ? LOL

So I asked this and Gambling God purposefully completely avoided the main question. LOL

What makes you different that the so called "sports advisors and so called experts" ?

I would still love an answer to this so I can shut up lol

Cracker Jack you've been here since '06. Yes it is his right to be cocky after 5-1 but with 6 game credentials is laughable. Even you have to admit that.

What I'm trying to learn with my questions, is how legitimate this guy may or may not be. Many threads started and never finished. People in the community say he crashes and burns so I'm trying to find out for myself, form my own opinion before I jump to any conclusions.

I took NJ today btw. So I wanted to also see what he had to say before I did so. But what I learned with the answers he provided to basic questions regarding this thread, gave me more confidence in fading.

If he does well I will tail. Period.

crackerjack
    crackerjack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4099

Rich you can ask but anyone posting a thread that's winning is going to tell you they aren't going anywhere. Maybe some people like to hit and run...follow a hot poster while they're hot and then duck out before they fizzle out. It really doesn't matter. I personally don't tail anyone because I like to cap my own games, but I like to hear opinions and I like to watch threads that are interesting. If someone is picking five out of six winners, maybe it's luck or maybe they have some skill. But what is the point of asking why a poster is doing well? What do you think the answer will be? If you were asking simply because you were on the opposite side of a posted play and wanted more background, that's understandable. What I do think is that sbr forums are completely uninviting and I'd love for that to change.

Ri¢h Bank$
    but U can call me Dick

I cap my own games, but I run it like a business. I like to hear opinions as well. I also tried to describe to you why I asked. I don't know why it seems to bother you. If I knew what the answer was going to be I wouldn't have asked. But it helps me decipher certain things.

Quote Originally Posted by crackerjack View Post
    What I do think is that sbr forums are completely uninviting and I'd love for that to change.
    Why do u feel this way ?

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

where are you!!!??? we need winners. pleaseee

Ri¢h Bank$
    but U can call me Dick

Can't wait for todays pick!

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock all i care about is dancing and counting the money so it was written so it shall be done.:lock 2: YTD 5-2 +2800.00

PLAY # 8 October 20/16

St.Louis

Good luck

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock all i care about is dancing and counting the money so it was written so it shall be done.:lock 2: YTD 5-3 +1500.00

PLAY #9 October 21/16

Nashville Predators

Good luck

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock all i care about is dancing and counting the money so it was written so it shall be done.:lock 2: YTD 5-4 +300.00

PLAY #10 October 22/16

Tampa Bay

Goodluck losing 50% season if i lose winning 60% season if i win thats impressive considering i lost 3 in a row

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock the only thing i care about is dancing and counting the money

gambling god

My 60% winning NHL Hockey season continues tomorrow stay tuned

YTD 6-4 +1300.00

HockeyKid97
    HockeyKid97's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Well done oyster

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock all i care about is dancing and counting the money so it was written so it shall be done.:lock 2:

PLAY #11 October 23/16 YTD 6-4 +1300.00

Anaheim Ducks -1.5 puck line

Good Luck

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock the only thing i care about is dancing and counting the money

gambling god

My 64% winning NHL Hockey season continues tomorrow stay tuned

YTD 7-4 +2900.00 how was that +160 puppy hope you were all smart enough to follow.Second set of 10 games starts with a winner Have a good night not sure if i have anything for tomorrow but check in before game time.

gambling god

In case you have been living under a rock all i care about is dancing and counting the money so it was written so it shall be done.:lock 2:

PLAY #12 October 25/16 YTD 7-4 +2900.00

Vancouver

Good luck
    Last edited by gambling god; 10-25-16 at 02:49 PM.

gambling god

PLAY #13 October 26/16 YTD 7-5 +1800.00

New York Islanders

Good luck

gambling god

PLAY #14 October 27/16 YTD 7-6 +600.00

Toronto

Good luck

gambling god

gambling god

My 57% winning NHL Hockey season continues tomorrow stay tuned

YTD 8-6 + 1600.00

gambling god

PLAY #15 October 28/16 YTD 8-6 +1600.00

Calgary

Goodluck

Flea Hotel
    BANNED FOR WINNING
    Flea Hotel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15

you da man, ignore all the trolls who got dropped as babies.

PLAY #15 October 28/16 YTD 8-6 +1600.00

Calgary

Goodluck

gambling god

Quote Originally Posted by Flea Hotel View Post
    you da man, ignore all the trolls who got dropped as babies.
    i just keep it in the black and they all eventually die out like flies.Lets keep it going its a marathon not a sprint

gambling god

gambling god

My 60% winning NHL Hockey season continues tomorrow stay tuned

YTD 9-6 + 2600.00

BankrollMafia
    Update your status
    BankrollMafia's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3346

ty for post
    Points Awarded:

gambling god gave BankrollMafia 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

gambling god

PLAY #16 October 29/16 YTD 9-6 +2600.00

Tampa Bay

Good luck
    Last edited by gambling god; 10-29-16 at 10:12 AM.

First 12345 ... Last