marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Because Sykes likes to "be real". Yuk Yuk Yuk. OK dummy I'm going to tell you exactly what is going to happen after you and your merry band of knuckleheads go to your comic book Valhalla. Within weeks you will grow bored with each other's banal prattle then slowly start to engage in subtle passive aggressive quips. The quibbling will continue to escalate until you're at each other's throats. Sides will be chosen & another cessation will ensue.
    It has already happened RP. i had to ignore him because he kept trying to argue. now he's back on here to get his daily fix of being a dickhead

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11874

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    Because Sykes likes to "be real". Yuk Yuk Yuk. OK dummy I'm going to tell you exactly what is going to happen after you and your merry band of knuckleheads go to your comic book Valhalla. Within weeks you will grow bored with each other's banal prattle then slowly start to engage in subtle passive aggressive quips. The quibbling will continue to escalate until you're at each other's throats. Sides will be chosen & another cessation will ensue.
    They'll all trickle back in time and I'd bet on that also Ron!!!!... They can't find amusement picking on each other, it's gonna get boring real fast for them over there.. Well said Ron...

It's gonna take a month or two though, when I send Nunya packing in 10 days the sheep will follow his lead and be absent for that month.... baaaa bhaaaa...

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    They'll all trickle back in time and I'd bet on that also Ron!!!!... They can't find amusement picking on each other, it's gonna get boring real fast for them over there.. Well said Ron...

It's gonna take a month or two though, when I send Nunya packing in 10 days the sheep will follow his lead and be absent for that month.... baaaa bhaaaa...

First 12