firekillex
    firekillex's Avatar Become A Pro!

jones or cormier

who do you got and why?
    i have jones by decision, i think hell use his reach againt cormier and win 48-47

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Brock Lesnar.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Brock Lesnar.

Sacrelicious

Your mom.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Josh Thomson.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Diego by split

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Depends if Cecil Peoples will be counting leg kicks.

MangoKush
    MangoKush's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Jaguars

Pmoney
    Pmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1247

The Republican Party

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by firekillex View Post
    who do you got and why?
    i have jones by decision, i think hell use his reach againt cormier and win 48-47
    Makes me more confident in my DC play. This phaget is total fade material. Him and Brooks should cry in each others arms. Two whiny phagets.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Rocky -- have you ever faked a guy into cradling you... and then applied a brutal neck crank on him?

rocky16

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Rocky -- have you ever faked a guy into cradling you... and then applied a brutal neck crank on him?
    Fock bro I'd slap the piss out of this phaget and his queer buddy Brooks. Two of the whiniest phagets I've ever come across on the internet and that's saying something because the internet is filled with beta males like these two. All whiny over air and make pretend currency. Shit is embarrassing.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

I would pay 10 dogecoins to see it happen.

firekillex

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Fock bro I'd slap the piss out of this phaget and his queer buddy Brooks. Two of the whiniest phagets I've ever come across on the internet and that's saying something because the internet is filled with beta males like these two. All whiny over air and make pretend currency. Shit is embarrassing.

lmaoooo, i literally think this rocky guy has down syndrome or hes just a tiny insecure loser that thinks hes tough over the internet
    buddy, i said josh thomson shouldve won, for a 5 fight parlay for fun and you think youre a betting legend stfu i didnt ask your opinion
    and id love to see you slap the shit out of me, come here anytime internet warrior youd get your ass beat in a minute
    and again, once jones win ill be laughing at the fact that you're a little "phaget" who probably doesnt get any girls, lives in his moms basement and goes on here everyday to talk crap about somebody who missed a 5 fight parlay by one split decision..

MD

lmaoooo, i literally think this rocky guy has down syndrome or hes just a tiny insecure loser that thinks hes tough over the internet
    buddy, i said josh thomson shouldve won, for a 5 fight parlay for fun and you think youre a betting legend stfu i didnt ask your opinion
    and id love to see you slap the shit out of me, come here anytime internet warrior youd get your ass beat in a minute
    and again, once jones win ill be laughing at the fact that you're a little "phaget" who probably doesnt get any girls, lives in his moms basement and goes on here everyday to talk crap about somebody who missed a 5 fight parlay by one split decision..
    All right tough guy, challenge accepted. Where do you live? And be specific, I don't plan on wasting my time.

rocky16

Hey pal you let me know where you want to throw hammers. I'll box your ears off with my good foot movement and superior technique. Anytime you whiny little phaget.

rocky16

Kid is a clown. Says didn't ask opinion but started thread on what opinions were.

Can't make it up.

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

DC for me brah

jacktheknife
    jacktheknife's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16896

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    All right tough guy, challenge accepted. Where do you live? And be specific, I don't plan on wasting my time.
    Jones Park, East St. Louis. Come alone and unarmed.

jacktheknife

Jon in the third round by Chael Sonnen summon spell.

Sacrelicious

In terms of this matchup, I cap The Undertaker as a -350 favorite.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11839

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    Hey pal you let me know where you want to throw hammers. I'll box your ears off with my good foot movement and superior technique. Anytime you whiny little phaget.
    Why do I laugh every time I read your posts Rocky?

I must declare - you are the most entertaining poster on this forum!!!.. Twisted humor which only a few can recognize and appreciate.. Just wanted to let you know this you little frigg'n jerk off of a fruit cake you.
    Attached Images  

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think ill throw MD and rocky into a parlay against firekillex and brooks.

jacktheknife

Quote Originally Posted by marzwoody View Post
    I think ill throw MD and rocky into a parlay against firekillex and brooks.
    Identifying with our captors, are we?

MD

Crummier is too fat to beat Jon Jones.

jacktheknife

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Crummier is too fat to beat Jon Jones.
    Caniel.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by jacktheknife View Post
    Caniel.
    It's "Daniel", idiot. If Daniel Crummier were reading this right now, he'd be incredibly annoyed at your blatant abuse of his name.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

I'm thinking Rumble Johnson will be the next champion in this stacked division, if he can stuff the wrestling of Phil Davis which he did that certainly will cause big problems for either JJ and or DC when they eventually match up... This 205 division is really heating up now!!! :corn:

I still don't know how DC is gonna be able to get inside the reach and deal with the speed of JJ... JJ is gonna front kick DC's knees and probably blow out his his ACL while standing too.. Lol

I can certainly see DC losing to JJ then having to fight Rumble next... Title shot then up next again for that winner.....
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 07-29-14 at 11:19 AM.

rocky16

It seems the Thomson debacle has really gotten under the skin of phaget TS. He has accused me of homosexual affairs with certain SBR members and has challenged me to a one on one fight to the death where if I am more than 110 lbs then his "10 boys" will be waiting for me around the corner. Challenge accepted fat boy. There is one minor detail. I will only fight you in a country where I cannot be brought up on charges of murder. I'm not serving a life sentence over some phaget who whines like a little bitch about his "5 fight parlay" which resulted in lost air and/or make pretend currency. Come at me son.
    Points Awarded:

MD gave rocky16 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status
    Bad Tattoo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1327

Jones at -185...DC has great speed and strength but Jones is 27 and has a 12 inch reach advantage. Should I bet Jones now, or do you think the line will improve?

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status

Jones via front kick KO, 3rd round.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Tattoo View Post
    Jones at -185...DC has great speed and strength but Jones is 27 and has a 12 inch reach advantage. Should I bet Jones now, or do you think the line will improve?
    Being that DC is undefeated I don't think the line will move much.. Olympic caliber wrestling and the way he's been destroying his opponents lately also should be enough to keep the line steady.. He's a fan favorite as well being a commentator.. I'm waiting it out..

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    Being that DC is undefeated I don't think the line will move much.. Olympic caliber wrestling and the way he's been destroying his opponents lately also should be enough to keep the line steady.. He's a fan favorite as well being a commentator.. I'm waiting it out..
    aight Jibb

Jenga101
    Jenga101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 222

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Tattoo View Post
    Jones via front kick KO, 3rd round.
    Not sure I agree with picking a person with 0 KO's in his entire career for a knockout in this one.

Bad Tattoo
    Update your status

what about the notorious vs the diamond? My two favorite fighters. Notorious is "too clinical" as he says on the feet. Poirier is a warrior that could catch him in something. Going to stay away from that one.

12 Last