ParlayKing1986
    ParlayKing1986's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3437

Bitcoin debit card

Has anyone receieved and used it yet? If so, does it work? Using a place like nitrogen and having this card would be as close to vegas as you can get as far as instant payouts and cash in hands!

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

I hear you. I just asked same question in another thread. If this bitpay card is legit you can basically withraw straight from nitro to card. No more waiting 2 fukin days to get cash for bitcoin from some exchange. It says you can load card with bitcoin and funds are instant. Sounds too good to be true. Waiting to hear if it's legit before I order one and find out it's a scam.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

I ordered one, said it will be arriving this week.. I will let you know. It's worth a $10 shot

theviking
    theviking's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4084

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    I hear you. I just asked same question in another thread. If this bitpay card is legit you can basically withraw straight from nitro to card. No more waiting 2 fukin days to get cash for bitcoin from some exchange. It says you can load card with bitcoin and funds are instant. Sounds too good to be true. Waiting to hear if it's legit before I order one and find out it's a scam.
    I really hope its works , outside US we have neteller with debitcard and some bookmakers with instant payouts, not fair that US people has to wait days when we get it instant.

themike78

I know. I miss netteller days. Unfortunately our government thinks betting on sports is the worst crime ever. I'm not even allowed to send P2p anymore. Its pathetic because most of the time I used P2p it wasn't even gambling related. Yet all these illegal immigrants here can use P2p no problem sending money to Mexico. Every Friday there is a line of 20 Mexicans using it at grocery store yet as a U.S citizen I am blacklisted. It's pathetic.
    Points Awarded:

TheSideBet gave themike78 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

wonder how long before someone gets a message "sorry but your card has been cancelled". you know its bound to happen especially if you use the card frequently. any company dealing in the U.S. is going to be super cautious.

ParlayKing1986

If its anything like green dot....then its going to suck...those get flagged for no reason so easily.

themike78

Yeah. ******** was the answer to netteller for a few years until feds shut that down too. They made it so no international purchases could be made. I just hope bitcoin lasts. But banks do not like it I know that. That is why I am skeptical of this bitpay card if it's a **** or **********.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Ordered one as well...should arrive soon. Hopeful!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

One of you guys please let us know all the fees incurred when you try this first time?

And what the monthly fee for holding it is if it has one?

mg63
    mg63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 882

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    One of you guys please let us know all the fees incurred when you try this first time?

And what the monthly fee for holding it is if it has one?
    http://tinyurl.com/zpst3xs
    Last edited by Optional; 05-28-16 at 05:08 PM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Looks good fee wise. Only $5 month if you don't use it for 3 months too.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

just an FYI. These bitcoin debit cards have been coming in and out of the market for years. They never last. So enjoy it while it lasts.

Living The Dream

Got the card today

ParlayKing1986

Let us know!

Living The Dream

Load with bitcoin to their site and it's available in $$

themike78

Yeah. But is it instant like they claim? Or does it take 3 days? That's what I am curious about.

Living The Dream

Instant, just like loading a prepaid

themike78

Good deal. I hope it lasts.

Grivas_Digeni
    Mini Horses FTW
    Grivas_Digeni's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23436

website?

Living The Dream

Get the card and they give it to you... you gotta have a place to send the bitcoins. All prepaid cards have sites...

Memento
    Short Term Memory Loss Required
    Memento's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 474

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Get the card and they give it to you... you gotta have a place to send the bitcoins. All prepaid cards have sites...
    What was the activation fee (if any)? Or does the $10 purchase price include activation. I couldn't find that on the site when I originally looked. I recall it is free to deposit and $2 US ATM withdrawal fee.

Living The Dream

There was no activation fee

kaliboyz
    Update your status
    kaliboyz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 497

How much can you withdrawal per day?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Man.... if this card is legit.... this is the best way to use BTC without a Trace.

Key 2 words. NO TRACE.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6325

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Man.... if this card is legit.... this is the best way to use BTC without a Trace.

Key 2 words. NO TRACE.
    Serious?

TheMoneyShot

Wait.... is it $4.95 every time you send BTC to your card?

On the .pdf fee list... doesn't state it's free.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Serious?
    Ways to go around things.

I don't think it's in anyone's best interest to constantly have BTC incoming and outgoing from your bnk acct.

themike78

Key 2 words. NO TRACE.
    Yeah but if I'm not mistaken the card has your name on it and they need s.s number just like all other prepaid cards. Maybe I'm wrong. I hear you on the bank thing my bank keeps questioning me about bitcoin transactions from coinbase wondering what it is.

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by themike78 View Post
    Yeah but if I'm not mistaken the card has your name on it and they need s.s number just like all other prepaid cards. Maybe I'm wrong. I hear you on the bank thing my bank keeps questioning me about bitcoin transactions from coinbase wondering what it is.
    Yes, that's standard info. The issuing bnk of this card is clearly stated on the web page. They do a few pre paid cards. I think they are only out of New York. This isn't a national bnk. They want your business.... unless you do something extremely stupid with your card... nothing will ever be reported.

I'll take my chances on a small time bnk than a national bnk.

But, my question is.... every time you load with BTC address.... do they charge you $4.95? Or is it free?

SlapYaMama
    SlapYaMama's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 538

Wait.... is it $4.95 every time you send BTC to your card?

On the .pdf fee list... doesn't state it's free.
    Fees for Adding MoneyCash Load Through ******** or WesternUnion Reload Locations or Using theGreenDot MoneyPakŽVaries by location;up to $4.95 per loadThird party reload networks (e.g. GreenDotand **) may assess a fee foreach load. Visit our customer servicewebsite shown on the back of your Card tofind a list of reload network locations and besure to ask about the cost before conductingthe load.*************** your paycheck or government benefits toyour Card at no charge. Obtain your *************** formonline or by calling us.

Bitcoin – This is the quickest and easiest way to load dollars onto your card account – and it's free. Just login to your cardholder account, select the bitcoin load option, and pay from any bitcoin wallet to add dollars to your card balance instantly

• *************** – Ask your employer to send your funds directly to your BitPay Prepaid VisaŽautomatically each pay period. Just share the routing number, deposit account number associated with your card and the amount that you wish to be deposited. Your *************** information will be mailed to you with your card and be available by logging in athttps://bitpay.com/****/login.

Three ways to load money, hope this helps.

Living The Dream

First time I officially used card... worked like a charm... took about 15-20 minutes for my deposit to confirm and received an email informing when it was done.. no fees... sent funds as bitcoin and funds went in as cash

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

First time I officially used card... worked like a charm... took about 15-20 minutes for my deposit to confirm and received an email informing when it was done.. no fees... sent funds as bitcoin and funds went in as cash
    Just ordered mine. Thanks for info.

3runhomer
    3runhomer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1901

Is this the process:

You send say $500 in your current Bitcoins to the debit card...the Bitcoin leaves your wallet and is deposited to the debit card, and you now have $500 usd to spend on your debit card...?

If so...this is very welcome!

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by 3runhomer View Post
    Is this the process:

You send say $500 in your current Bitcoins to the debit card...the Bitcoin leaves your wallet and is deposited to the debit card, and you now have $500 usd to spend on your debit card...?

If so...this is very welcome!

I agree. Taking my personal bank out of the equation is key. I looked up,the limits and you can load up to 10 k per day in coin and cash out 3 k per day in coin. If this cards works i can stop going through my bank altogether.

1234 ... Last