Caesars NFL Playoff Promo Code: Get up to $1,250 Back on Caesars for the Dolphins vs Bills
The Miami Dolphins (9-8) take on the Buffalo Bills (13-3) in the Wild Card round at Highmark Stadium in Orchard Park, New York, and the Caesars NFL Playoff Promo (U.S. Only) is offering a bonus to new users that is hard to ignore.
➡️ It's also the perfect time to sign up and bet via Caesars Sportsbook (U.S. Only). The sportsbook is offering a straightforward bonus for new users.
🚨 Get this Caesars offer today and get back up to $1,250 in bet credits after signing up for an account. Additionally, get 1,000 Tier Credits and 1,000 Reward Credits win or lose.
|🏈 Claim $1,250||Get back up to $1,250 on Caesars|
Dolphins vs Bills Preview
Buffalo will ride a seven-game winning streak into the playoffs against Miami as the top two teams in the AFC East square off. The Bills (-900) are favored by 13.5-points over the Dolphins (+600) with the total set at 43.5.
Miami snapped its five-game losing streak by defeating the New York Jets in Week 18. Each of their wins has resulted in a minimum three-game winning streak, so they are hoping that trend can continue into the playoffs.
Quarterback Tua Tagovailoa has been ruled out for a third consecutive game after suffering his third concussion of the season. Skylar Thompson will get the starting nod, but his 62.2 passer rating would be dead last in the NFL if eligible.
Buffalo has now reached the playoffs for a fourth consecutive season and has one of the most complete teams in the NFL. They have played exceptionally well on both sides of the ball, ranking second in both average points allowed, and average points scored per game. The dynamic duo of Josh Allen and Stephon Diggs will look to exploit a Miami defense that ranks 27th in passing yards allowed this season.
The Bills and Dolphins have not met in the postseason since the 1998 season. Buffalo holds a 3-1 record against Miami in the playoffs and has won eight of the past nine matchups overall. The two teams split the season series, with both games settling within three points. Kickoff is scheduled for 1 p.m. Eastern time.
Check out our Dolphins vs Bills predictions.
What is the Caesars Promo?
Caesars is offering up to $1,250 back in bet credits if users don’t win the first bet. New customers can claim this bonus by placing their first cash bet.
How to Claim the Promo
- Sign up for Caesars Sportsbook (U.S. Only) today and place your first cash bet of at least $10 here (within 30 days of opening an account).
- If your bet settles as a loss, you'll receive your stake back as a bet credits up to $1,250 (within 2 business days).
- Win or lose, you'll receive 1000 Rewards Credits and 1000 Tier Credits (within 7 business days).
- Your first bet with Caesars Sportsbook will qualify (if you have multiple selections on one betslip, it will be the first selection you make).
- Limit of one promotional bonus per person.
- Your bet credit is for one-time use and cannot be divided across multiple wagers (Must be used within 14 days).
Who Can Claim Promo Codes?
Caesars is offering this promo to all eligible bettors located across 16 states; they include:
*excluding the following parishes: Caldwell, Catahoula, Franklin, Jackson, LaSalle, Sabine, Union, West Carroll, and Winn.