1. #1
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    toler's picks n' rants

    relay of previous thread
    Ledger
    11-8
    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post28859363


    bertens -3.5

    shapalov/monfils over 39/kyrigos +200
    kontaveit/bencic over 21.5 (walkover)

    keys/svit over 21.5
    konta/pliskova over 21.5
    barty 2-0
    ostapenko/townsend/vekic/osaka +338
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-31-19 at 10:05 PM.

  2. #2
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    bertens looks like trash cant hit a simple backhand played very tentative far cry from previous match another broad Id like to hit in the head and knew there was danger taking oyster just keep ball in play and move her a little bit and she will ue
    Last edited by jtoler; 08-31-19 at 01:36 PM.

  3. #3
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    live play zverev down a set -130

  4. #4
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    football bet: liberty 1st half +10.5

  5. #5
    Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-08-13
    Posts: 10,715
    Betpoints: 23283

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    bertens looks like trash cant hit a simple backhand played very tentative far cry from previous match another broad Id like to hit in the head and knew there was danger taking oyster just keep ball in play and move her a little bit and she will ue
    She's better on clay than on hard court.

  6. #6
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    WTF? U already had a good thread going? What happened, why new one?

  7. #7
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    She's better on clay than on hard court.
    she would have lost on any surface today to just about anybody couldnt hit a routine backhand without hitting it out she was awesome against pavy nerves today. one of those matches where a player played great match before and a wtf out of nowhere appears. dont like betting her its usually all in her head whenever she loses

  8. #8
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    same thread leet just transferred same record will be used

  9. #9
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    fukk, i missed plays cause of that, what made u do that>

  10. #10
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    I only made that thread because of what u said the other day initially I was only gonna make 1 pick and that was gonna be the first post and thats it but went ahead and said Ill do this a while until I get bored

  11. #11
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    I only made that thread because of what u said the other day initially I was only gonna make 1 pick and that was gonna be the first post and thats it but went ahead and said Ill do this a while until I get bored
    Bro, like i said originally, u post a lot about tennis, never post a pick, troll a lot, just make 1 thread and produce.
    Abandoning the other thread was ...(insert here) dunno but i wish u only good luck.

    Peace.

  12. #12
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    almost forgot about this expected an early game to crash but I suspect itll be one or both of the virginia teams

    ONLINE
    08/31/2019
    05:44 AM
    [Ticket #: 414318455] PARLAY (8 TEAMS)
    08/31/2019 @ 11:10 AM CFB Lucas Oil Stadium - Indianapolis - IN
    [169] Ball State +18.5 -110
    08/31/2019 @ 11:10 AM CFB [172] Kentucky -9.5 -120
    08/31/2019 @ 05:00 PM CFB [190] Liberty +19-111
    08/31/2019 @ 03:10 PM CFB [187] Virginia Tech -185
    08/31/2019 @ 11:10 AM CFB [163] South Alabama +36-110
    08/31/2019 @ 03:15 PM CFB [185] Northwestern +7.5 -157
    08/31/2019 @ 06:30 PM CFB [203] Virginia -142
    08/31/2019 @ 06:30 PM CFB AT&T Stadium - Arlington - TX
    [208] Auburn -180
    5.00 419.56

  13. #13
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    almost forgot about this expected an early game to crash but I suspect itll be one or both of the virginia teams

    ONLINE
    08/31/2019
    05:44 AM
    [Ticket #: 414318455] PARLAY (8 TEAMS)
    08/31/2019 @ 11:10 AM CFB Lucas Oil Stadium - Indianapolis - IN
    [169] Ball State +18.5 -110
    08/31/2019 @ 11:10 AM CFB [172] Kentucky -9.5 -120
    08/31/2019 @ 05:00 PM CFB [190] Liberty +19-111
    08/31/2019 @ 03:10 PM CFB [187] Virginia Tech -185
    08/31/2019 @ 11:10 AM CFB [163] South Alabama +36-110
    08/31/2019 @ 03:15 PM CFB [185] Northwestern +7.5 -157
    08/31/2019 @ 06:30 PM CFB [203] Virginia -142
    08/31/2019 @ 06:30 PM CFB AT&T Stadium - Arlington - TX
    [208] Auburn -180
    5.00 419.56
    Bro, this is embarrassing, nobody wants to see a 5 dollar 100 game parlay...
    Anyways, im done with you, same with JTS, was trolling hard, when got called, nothing to show when post, same as you. That was the point.


    But it least u guys got "some" respect for showing up, we are all good, peace.

  14. #14
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    again dude wth r u talking about

  15. #15
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Stick with 1 thread with "ledger" or whatever u call it, trolling nobody cares, but uve never posted some solid winning threads ever...so just chill till u get better then we ll talk

  16. #16
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    lol ok I see what this is youve posted a few winning plays today and ur chest feels big. make a thread like this, one thread where you keep up with your record. its all love leet u cant make me hate u

  17. #17
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    lol ok I see what this is youve posted a few winning plays today and ur chest feels big. make a thread like this, one thread where you keep up with your record. its all love leet u cant make me hate u
    I never trolled u but u did so many times, Id love u to succeed , what else can i do?

  18. #18
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    Ive never trolled u unless u trolled me first I think u have me mixed up, hard to do, but maybe thats it. no worries lets get this money

  19. #19
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ive never trolled u unless u trolled me first I think u have me mixed up, hard to do, but maybe thats it. no worries lets get this money
    Bro, all i care about winning money, u see me posting picks for 10+ years...
    U wanna join ???

  20. #20
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
    Bro, all i care about winning money, u see me posting picks for 10+ years...
    U wanna join ???
    sure leet I wanna join, make 1 thread keep a record its not hard

  21. #21
    dawg58kahn
    dawg58kahn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-19-18
    Posts: 1,805
    Betpoints: 264

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    sure leet I wanna join, make 1 thread keep a record its not hard
    lmao this fish is just a big talker dawg, ignore him....he will only advertise his wins but when he loses he is a mute fuk lmao

  22. #22
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    live rublev 3rd set -133

  23. #23
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    relay of previous thread
    Ledger
    11-8
    https://www.sportsbookreview.com/for...l#post28859363


    bertens -3.5 L

    shapalov/monfils over 39/kyrigos +200 L
    kontaveit/bencic over 21.5 (walkover)

    keys/svit over 21.5
    konta/pliskova over 21.5
    barty 2-0
    ostapenko/townsend/vekic/osaka +338 L
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    live play zverev down a set -130 W
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    football bet: liberty 1st half +10.5 W
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    live rublev 3rd set -133 W
    piss poor so far will get to well over 60% soon where I belong
    Ledger
    14-11

  24. #24
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    svitolina/keys over 21.5 void Im taking svitolina to win +102

  25. #25
    stepaside777
    stepaside777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-16-17
    Posts: 749
    Betpoints: 2308

    good luck bro

  26. #26
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by stepaside777 View Post
    good luck bro
    thanks man

  27. #27
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Ledger
    14-11
    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    konta/pliskova over 21.5 W
    barty 2-0 L


    Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    svitolina/keys over 21.5 void Im taking svitolina to win +102 W
    Ledger

    16-12

  28. #28
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    yawn
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-02-19 at 01:17 AM.

  29. #29
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    osaka -3.5 L
    zverev/schwartzman over 39.5 L
    svitolina -180
    svit -2.5
    goerges -110 L
    medvedev +112
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-03-19 at 08:03 AM.

  30. #30
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    live zverev/schwartman over 36.5 L schwartman too consistent might not even go over that if zverev is horsing around
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-02-19 at 05:00 PM.

  31. #31
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    live rublev/berrentini over 38.5 L
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-02-19 at 05:00 PM.

  32. #32
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    up 2-0 big guy should take his foot off the pedal a bit ruby has to take this set schwarty also needs to wake up, give me long sets fellas long sets

  33. #33
    leetreaper
    leetreaper's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-23-10
    Posts: 34,849
    Betpoints: 1524


  34. #34
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    cracker barrel fried chicken n dumplings has me rantless at least for now
    Ledger
    16-17

  35. #35
    jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 27,793
    Betpoints: 2633

    ha fed chokes again up 2 sets to 1

    ONLINE
    09/03/2019
    07:17 PM
    [Ticket #: 418190475] STRAIGHT BET
    09/03/2019 @ 07:30 PM TNT Roger Federer vrs Grigor Dimitrov Set Betting
    [328256] Grigor Dimitrov 3 - 2 +1850
    5.41 100.09
    ONLINE
    09/03/2019
    09:23 PM
    [Ticket #: 418544384] FEDERER, R vs. DIMITROV, G
    09/03/2019 @ 09:23 PM RBL Total Number of Games (42.5)
    Over 42.5
    59.00 50.00
    ONLINE
    09/03/2019
    08:29 AM
    [Ticket #: 417921333] STRAIGHT BET
    09/03/2019 @ 12:30 PM TNT ATP US Open 2019
    [808915] Grigor Dimitrov +6000
    5.00 300.00
    ONLINE
    09/03/2019
    07:21 AM
    [Ticket #: 417919454] PARLAY (3 TEAMS)
    09/04/2019 @ 12:35 PM MU [8253] Matteo Berrettini +144
    (Matteo Berrettini vrs Gael Monfils)
    09/03/2019 @ 01:25 PM MU [8250] Daniil Medvedev +112
    (Stan Wawrinka vrs Daniil Medvedev)
    09/03/2019 @ 07:33 PM MU [8252] Grigor Dimitrov +797
    (Roger Federer vrs Grigor Dimitrov)
    5.00 227.00
    if matteo can win at least 1 of first 2 sets he can definitely wear gael out since he's always been a liability in the stamina dept.
    Last edited by jtoler; 09-03-19 at 10:44 PM.

1234 ... Last
Top