Mr.Gold
    Be Strong
    Mr.Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Mr. Gold Thread.....Key word....GOLD

Hey what's up guys! I decided to make a Thread to motivate me to do "the right thing". If you are looking for a super system or a magic tipster i'm afraid to tell you but i'm not your guy. I am a professional poker player that on a daily basis makes bets. I'm pretty involved in Volleyball many years playing and coaching and obviously that is my mainly sport to be aware and bet.
    Besides volleyball and beach volleyball i often bet tennis, basket and some big soccer game.

My biggest error by far "betting life" time:

making multiple bets instead of single ones

(betting late in the night in whatever game is on ...)

So... the main goal for the thread is to prevent the second error (i will post every bet so if i'm posting anything besides my mainly sports please insult me) and to motivate me.

I will post the games and a record .... not sure for ao long i will do this thread but for as long i'm here ...BE VERY WELCOME.

Cheers guys

Mr.Gold
    Be Strong

Main inclinations for sunday 28:

Long Beach Tournament (Beach Volleyball)
    Sporting Lisbon vs FC Porto (Portuguese soccer league)

Just inclinations yet but on the first one i like the two american teams (mens and womens) to win gold. Long Beach is a very good tournament money wise and americans are top 3 in the world and to be there after the olympic games in front off their public and sponsors they will not fail.

The bronze medal could be more interesting but leaning towards Samoilovs/Smedins on the men's side and Holtwick/Semmler in women's side.

On the big soccer game my heart tells me SCP (big fan) but i will do my research and if i feel there's no value in SCP i will skip the game.

It is 5 am now so going to bed and i will put the final predictions around 5 pm London time.

Mr.Gold
    Be Strong

PLAYS OF THE DAY:

FIVB LONG BEACH TOURNAMENT GOLD MEDAL GAME MEN'S SIDE:

Lucena/Dalhausser to WIN @ 1,4

As i said in past post the american team is better. The matchup against Evandro/Pedro is even better than with the Latvia team that was with the brasilians in the semis. They came from a good OG were they were eliminated in a fantastic tie breaker against the futures gold medalists.
    Home court, last tournament of the season with big prizepool should be good for motivation....

FIVB LONG BEACH TOURNAMENT BRONZE MEDAL GAME WOMEN'S SIDE:

Holtwick/Semmler to WIN @ 1,74

Duel between two german teams ... Holtwick here look better , they're 7-2 in h2h and they preform very well in quarter final and even in semis. Value is on them.

So... having said that my bets for today are two multiples

Lucena/Dalhausser
    Holtwick/Semmler

@ 2.44

A soccer multiple just to see the games with an bonus (very small wagger no inside or great knowlage)

SCP
    PSG
    FC BARCELONA

@4.18

I will for sure see the bronze medal men's side and the gold women's side in long beach so probably something live in this games....

Cheers guys

Lightning
    Lightning's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2229

Thanks mate - looking forward to the evolution of this thread. I love it when people give reasoning for their bets, because it makes me even more likely to jump on and it shows you know what you're talking about. Keep it up

Mr.Gold
    Be Strong

I appreciate soo much your comment. In fact i was comming , as i do often, to see your thread for leans to tomorrow since is 4 am here. This first day was rough but i will continue to posting. Bol to you bro

Mr.Gold
    Be Strong

Hey guys first 2 bets went south really no show for the German team against their country fellas and very tough game in the men's final that went to a tie break.

On soccer side my SCP won the big game in Portugal and Barcelona do what they always do with messi and cĒ but unfortunally PSG lose baddly to As Monaco ....

I went even on the day with indoor volleyball (uruguay and chinese league) but i was out of home so couldn't post.

This leagues not so mainstream are with very goffy odds and i will put more volume and start posting here.

Tomorrow probably tennis and volleyball.

Cheers

Mr.Gold
    Be Strong

Mr.Gold
    Be Strong

Mr.Gold
    Be Strong

Mr.Gold
    Be Strong

The first one was the second game in two nights from the heavy favorite USC against Irvine. Ods oppened 1,06 against 6,9 no value in the start off the game .... But when i made the bet at 2,55 it was 0-2 in favourite off the dog (Irvine). Bookers in this not so mainstream leagues stick pretty hard with the favourites. i dont know if its only in volleyball but here for sure it is. I think probably in tennis or soccer because are so big markets lines movement are more sharped.

The other two screens is the two dogs from today in the first in a very tight game i went in Bayi who was better and almost closed 1-3 (lost 28-30) the 4 set.

And the last one is Uruguay that a few points nearly to make 2-1 the bookers stick with the pre favourite and i was watching the game and went on the kids (u23) from Bohemios