To make a long story short, deposited 50.00, and received a 260% welcome bonus and 25 free spins. The bonus had a 30x rollover. Hit a sizable jackpot, then had some luck on the gaming tables. Was about about 3K then ended up just over 1K with my rollover satisfied. My average bet on the tables was around 150.00(playing 3 hands).

Decided to withdraw the funds. Sent them all the required information, even though my deposit was bitcoin. They of course slow rolled verification saying they didn't receive some of it, and the process took about 10 days. Finally received an email yesterday that I was good to go.

This morning I wake up to them rejecting my payout, saying that the max bet on that bonus is 10.00. Of course that is nowhere on the main description of the bonus terms and conditions, it is deep in the annals of the house rules. My response was pretty angry with my main point being, why does the system allow a customer to place over a 10.00 with this bonus? I'm sure I will get no reply.

I just wanted to make sure no one else makes this mistake. Oh well, March Madness is almost here, no real reason to be upset.