tristello
    tristello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 809

BetInAsia: A bank transfer DISAPPEARED

This is my nightmare with BetInAsia:

I have been an honest customer for many months, and I had no prob with them till now.
    2 weeks ago I decided to deposit EUR 2025 and, as usual, I sent a bank transfer to the IBAN indicated on their site.
    They mailed to me that in 2-5 working days my money will be in my account.
    Now two weeks passed , and my money is DISAPPEARED.
    They refuse to transfer the money to my account or to send back the money to my bank.
    I have all proof that money was sent and arrived to their bank.
    I have chatted and mailed one thousand times, but always the same answer:
    “we have big trafic, as soon as our bank will notify us your money we will transfer it to your account. We are not responsable for third part (the bank) behaviour”.
    Are you joking? What the bank you choose does is under your complete responsability, you have choosen them, not me.
    So I write this post hoping that someone can help me to recover my money (it is a very big amount of money for me). Someone has the contact of a betinasia manager? Chatting with young people of the support is totally unuseful, the say what their boss tell them to say: wait wait wait your money is safe. But I know that my money is not safe, my money is DISAPPEARED, and we are not speaking about betting on fixed match or arbitrage…. IT IS A BANK TRANSFER THAT DISAPPEARED AT ALL
    I am destroyed…. Ty for reading my post and please be aware of sending money to this broker….

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Ask your bank to revoke it?

BetInAsia has produced a constant flow of accusations that they have added fake bets and stolen funds for the last 12 months or so.

Scam operation now imho.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11856

Since you are the remitter, you have every right to do what Opti said - you can revoke the transfer and/or you can ask for trace of the transfer. Regardless, if they said that word-for-word, that is bet-ibc level of customer support lol.

tristello

It was a post pay bank transfer. I don't know if Poste Italiane permit to revoke the transfer. And it is 20 days now, do you think I can ask to revoke after so many days? I tried mailing them asking for help... :-(
    Last edited by tristello; 06-03-23 at 01:57 AM.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by tristello View Post
    It was a post pay bank transfer. I don't know if Poste Italiane permit to revoke the transfer. And it is 20 days now, do you think I can ask to revoke after so many days? I tried mailing them asking for help... :-(
    If it was a wire transfer, then 20 days is fine I am sure.

I'd get on the phone with them Tristello. They can do it for you and this is the exact situation revokes are designed for.

tristello

I will try. Keep you posted

tristello

Good news: after some days BetinAsia transfered money to my account :-)
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave tristello 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.