tennis1995
    tennis1995's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

[RESOLVED] Piwi247 account blocked with 52k € balance

Hello,

I would like to inform you that my Piwi247 account got blocked today as their game provider are currently investigating my account.
    I was down around 11k€ with them until last Saturday.
    Made a deposit of around 10k€ then and ran really hot on the exchange on multiple tennis players backing/laying them in consecutive matches.

All the markets I had won big had a decent liquidity on Betfair between 100k€-1 mio. € and all bets got graded by Betfair.

I was transparent right from the start with Piwi247, and I was not scared of hiding the fact that I like to bet really big. With this notice in the back of the mind, they still increased my max. exposure up to 15k €.

I also offered them that I will explain my thought process behind each bet in detail to show my support on the investigation - so far no response on this offer.

I will keep you guys updated about the progress.
    Happy if I could get some support from someone from the forum on this.
    Last edited by Optional; 03-12-23 at 10:59 AM. Reason: Language

Ferrari355
    Ferrari355's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 635

Not sure if it would help but @z_Bianca on telegram is really friendly. She works for PIWI247 but not sure in what capacity.

tennis1995

As soon as I had reached the news, I had a call with Bianca and provided my full support into the investigation right from the start.
    All she basically said was that she is „trying to follow up on the case“.
    Communication on this case has really not been good by Piwi247, still got no idea what the account is actually investigated for.

Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3334

Yes z_bianca has been really friendly and helpful.
    Maybe your case was really out of her hand that's why she said she will make a followup. I believed in her.

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1036

Please keep us posted at @tennis1995...been hearing too many of these stories, though not so much from PIWI247.

tennis1995

Today is the third day since I got informed about the start of the investigation. So far, no one from the Piwi247 team (neither Bianca, who I have been in touch with already during her Odsy88 times, as I had several five figure amount withdraws with them back then, nor the official Piwi247 support team) have been able to provide me with any details on what the account is exactly being investigated for or what the current status of these investigations are, despite that they are waiting for a response from their game provider.

What is really important for me to highlight is that up until now, I do not know if Piwi247 is responsible for the current situation or if it is actually their game provider who triggered the investigation as they describe.
    So for anyone reading, do not judge Piwi247 too early here. I think their hands might be bound on their game provider (i have not managed to figure out who that is so far).

bookie

@tennis1995...I am a parochial American with minimal familiarity with exchange betting. I've never heard the term term "game provider."

Could you explain what that is and what their relation to PIW247 would be?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11850

Most likely he refers to Betfair, but regardless, saying that Piwi should not be judged is ludicrous.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

All gray market agents, especially those with Betfair white labels can no longer be trusted.

Their business model is broken and none can make a profit in a fair manner to players anymore.

And Betfair is negligent (or complicit) in allowing them to keep stealing to stay afloat.

Time to forget this type of out.

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9878

Quote Originally Posted by tennis1995 View Post
    Today is the third day since I got informed about the start of the investigation. So far, no one from the Piwi247 team (neither Bianca, who I have been in touch with already during her Odsy88 times, as I had several five figure amount withdraws with them back then, nor the official Piwi247 support team) have been able to provide me with any details on what the account is exactly being investigated for or what the current status of these investigations are, despite that they are waiting for a response from their game provider.
    did you request a withdrawal in this case as well? I have no experiences with Piwi, but at Orbit, it's not uncommon that accounts are closed for a couple of days to "check activity" - I have heard that from a couple of people at least, and everything was back to normal after some days.

tennis1995

I would like to inform you that Piwi247 unlocked my account today and paid out my entire balance of 53.161,98€ following intense discussion with them and their game provider in the past 24 hours.

After these long discussions, I got more and more the impression that it was really not Piwi247 who was the problem her but their game provider.
    Piwi247´s account manager Bianca (Telegram: z_bianca) was there for me throughout the process and I always had the impression that she tried to help me. After the final decision by the game provider, they wrote me multiple emails explaining about how sorry they are regarding the situation and I am at a point where I actually do believe them.

Thanks to all the users showing their great support. If you feel that you are being treated unfairly, do speak/stand up.

@SBR: thread can be closed - please edit the title to solved.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11850

Fantastic news, glad it turned out that way!

kursonik
    kursonik's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5968

Quote Originally Posted by tennis1995 View Post
    After these long discussions, I got more and more the impression that it was really not Piwi247 who was the problem her but their game provider.
    "their game provider"? You use this terminology several times instead of writing directly. Don't you know who their "game provider" is or have you been banned from using their name? Weird ...

Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3334

That's really a great news!

tennis1995

Quote Originally Posted by kursonik View Post
    "their game provider"? You use this terminology several times instead of writing directly. Don't you know who their "game provider" is or have you been banned from using their name? Weird ...
    I simply do not know and therefore can not state any name.

tennis1995

Brokerstorm account blocked with 17k € balance

Can be deleted
    Last edited by tennis1995; 03-12-23 at 12:06 PM. Reason: ..

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Bianca is a rock star.....very Pretty Too

infotimbo
    infotimbo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9878

Quote Originally Posted by kursonik View Post
    well, probably Betfair, I guess? And seeing in his other thread that OP had a 2nd Betfair account (with Orbit) closed at the same time, I would think it's most likely that they did so to investigate the link between those two, and possible correlation.

Or did you get any other official explanation, @tennis1995?

bookie

@Optional...What's changed so that their business model is now broken?

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    All gray market agents, especially those with Betfair white labels can no longer be trusted.

Their business model is broken and none can make a profit in a fair manner to players anymore.

And Betfair is negligent (or complicit) in allowing them to keep stealing to stay afloat.

Time to forget this type of out.
    What do you think about Orbit, Optional?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    What do you think about Orbit, Optional?
    I think they are either thieves or are willing to look away and assist their downline agents to thieve.

I say that thinking there is 100% evidence of that and it isn't an opinion or debatable. It's fact.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I think they are either thieves or are willing to look away and assist their downline agents to thieve.

I say that thinking there is 100% evidence of that and it isn't an opinion or debatable. It's fact.
    Ya, seems like they know their Agents are scamming, but are looking the other way for the business....etc.