predobam
    predobam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

Bet-IBC

here is my warning for Bet-IBC, they are stealing players money, i am going charged at my withdraw
    with 27% fees and only got this reply all further other mails i wrote with no reply

Your withdrawal was charged with:
    1% standard withdrawal fee;
    5% currency exchange;
    5% express option;
    10% for using a payment option for withdrawals that was never used for depositing at least once.

no word why they deducted 27% from my withdraw, never asked about a express option or slected also
    no reply about this fact so with there no reply about the major facts here they are confirming the fraud they did.
    they inventing rules or disrespecting there own terms so stay away of this scamers.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

They always been like that, they charge fees for everything, they even charge if you write your name wrong, their costumer service is the most arrogant ever, no point in using a service that is the same as betinasia or sportsmartket, that don't charge anything.

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

Been with them for a while on VIP.

You got to pay attention and get how things work, use the same account and payment option to deposit and withdrawal, read the T&C, and you'll be fine.

They are not perfect, but at least I never had to worry about not getting paid from them, I am satisfied overall.

Also, never trust a service that's doesn't charge anything, everyone has to make money somehow, betting is not a charity after all.
    If you don't pay for transfers, they make money when you lose.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by WinDove View Post

You got to pay attention and get how things work, use the same account and payment option to deposit and withdrawal, read the T&C, and you'll be fine.

They are not perfect, but at least I never had to worry about not getting paid from them, I am satisfied overall.

Also, never trust a service that's doesn't charge anything, everyone has to make money somehow, betting is not a charity after all.
    yes...PAY ATTENTION

BetinAsia much more respected
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: turk0011

predobam
    predobam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

the value of your post is shown in that you have serious problems with reading and realising the major facts what it is about, and also for not checking what 27% means, your words are just wasting time no one needs valueless standard phrases

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Anyone playing at IBC is clueless

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Anyone playing at IBC is clueless
    or using funny money and dont care about fees

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

Quote Originally Posted by WinDove View Post

Come on, this sounds like bad fake advertising.

Plenty of bad stories about them, not far from 1XBet in regards to reputation. Just read this story: https://arbusers.com/bet-ibc-is-a-sc...38-t8853/91791

7k balance, impossible to withdraw, Bet-IBC support claims "unusual betting patterns" and this was on Pinnacle. The way Bet-IBC handles these situations is beyond terrible.

Poisec
    Poisec's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3225

WinDove
    WinDove's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 719

Not sure why you think that, but I said what I think.
    I bet as a hobby and from my point of view had no much trouble so far.
    But to each one their own, if other people had issues they are free to say so as well.