Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

BetOpenly

Anyone have any experience using this site? 1% juice is pretty enticing. Any insight would be great. Thank you!

ktpistons32
    ktpistons32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

I took a look and apparently I signed up 6 months ago. It looks like matchbet . Gino is the main guy. I haven’t deposited yet. I sent him an email though to get some more info and see if any bonuses are available. I’ll keep you posted

Mr. Peepers
    Mr. Peepers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 312

It looks legit. They market hard on TikTok and have been around for awhile. My initial thought is it could be very profitable playing here instead of a traditional book with the reduced juice and the ability to create your own bets. The concerns is the time it takes to find a bet that you want and creating a bet that doesn’t get filled because you are playing against individuals and not the book. I would also be interested in knowing the ease of deposits and withdrawals.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13839

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Peepers View Post
    It looks legit. They market hard on TikTok and have been around for awhile. My initial thought is it could be very profitable playing here instead of a traditional book with the reduced juice and the ability to create your own bets. The concerns is the time it takes to find a bet that you want and creating a bet that doesn’t get filled because you are playing against individuals and not the book. I would also be interested in knowing the ease of deposits and withdrawals.
    Yeah- it's great if you are betting $100 or less. I was posting some $500+ stuff and struggled to get it filled. Esp if you are posting stuff where the price moves. Say you take the Yankees vs Red Sox and Yankees are -130. If the line moves to -135 people wont take your Red Sox bet anymore.

I've deposited and withdrawn without problem. Enjoy the site a lot but they still haven't caught on much.

ktpistons32
    ktpistons32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 429

Ya Gino is a cool dude, I’m not placing action though cause like you said the bet option are very limited, no parlays etc. good juice but usually you’ll be betting against a sharp cause hardly no squares aren’t on the site

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    Yeah- it's great if you are betting $100 or less. I was posting some $500+ stuff and struggled to get it filled. Esp if you are posting stuff where the price moves. Say you take the Yankees vs Red Sox and Yankees are -130. If the line moves to -135 people wont take your Red Sox bet anymore.

I've deposited and withdrawn without problem. Enjoy the site a lot but they still haven't caught on much.
    What was the commission there?

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13839

Have been withdrawing a lot from here. Always paid quickly.

Commission is 1% on winning bets. Only bad thing is you get a tax form over $600 in profits at the end of the year.

Dinamites
    Dinamites's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1410

Commission 1% not from winnings, but from the amount of bets. If you bet $100 at odds of 2 and win, you will pay a $2 commission since there was $200 in the game (100 of you and 100 of the losing player)

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Quote Originally Posted by Dinamites View Post
    Commission 1% not from winnings, but from the amount of bets. If you bet $100 at odds of 2 and win, you will pay a $2 commission since there was $200 in the game (100 of you and 100 of the losing player)
    Shame these exchange sites so often pretty much lie about commission rates like that.

Hard pass if they are run by people who think that is a clever way to charge more.