Pedro
    Pedro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4463

Pinnacle withdrawal delay - seeking advice

Hi Guys,

I am just looking for some advice on the following issue.

First of all, I must mention that Pinnacle has always been top-notch and I never really had any problems with them; they have always been A+ in my books.

I have been using Ecopayz for a while to make deposits to Pinnacle and naturally I would be withdrawing to my Ecopayz account as well.

I have asked to have my Ecopayz account closed and I have been informed by Pinnacle that I simply need to send them a screen shot of the email showing that my Ecopayz account has been closed and then, I would have no problem using alternate withdrawal methods such as Bitcoin.

As asked, I have sent the email (to Pinnacle) showing that my Ecopayz account has been closed about 10 days ago and customer service keeps saying that department in charge has not yet gotten back to them and therefore they are unable to process my Bitcoin withdrawal.

I keep asking how much longer it will be (since it has already been 10 days) until I can finally make withdrawals again but I keep getting the same answer saying that the department in charge has not addressed my issue, yet.

Now, I am not here to slander Pinnacle, because they have been great, but I am looking for advice regarding what I can do to have them somehow speed up this process whereby they can allow me to make withdrawals again since it has already been 10 days.

Any input is appreciated.

Thank you,

Pedro

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

Why did you close the account with ecoPayz?

Pedro

Quote Originally Posted by Alfie White View Post
    Why did you close the account with ecoPayz?
    I decided to switch to Bitcoin for all my bookies.

Alfie White

I see, but why would you close the account you are using all the time without any problems? Did you consult Pinnacle prior to that decision?

Pedro

I see, but why would you close the account you are using all the time without any problems? Did you consult Pinnacle prior to that decision?
    I actually did ask Pinnacle prior to closing my account and I was told that I simply need to provide proof that my Ecopayz account is closed and then there should be no problems using other methods.

Alfie White

You shouldn't worry then, all will be fine. Give them their time to check everything and that is it.

Pedro

You shouldn't worry then, all will be fine. Give them their time to check everything and that is it.
    Thanks Alfie.

I just figured 10 days would be enough for them to check hence my partial worry.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Pinnacle has the worst customer service entire industry

It is embarrassing, so many offshore books blew by them

Very lazy workers

Alfie White

Very helpful post jj. Please continue posting your amazing thoughts regularly, we are thrilled to be honoured by your omnipotence.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro View Post
    Thanks Alfie.

I just figured 10 days would be enough for them to check hence my partial worry.
    It is a bit long.

But even I had a weeks wait for a reply on the last dispute case I needed to ask them about. So maybe they are just slow right now in general.

Pedro

Thanks Optional for the feedback.

How long do you think I should wait till a submit a complaint?

Pedro

Pedro

Thanks guys for the feedback.

This issue had been resolved. The delay was caused by Pinnacle confirming with Ecopayz that my account had indeed been closed.

I wish they would have communicated that at the time but oh well, things are fixed.

Pedro

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

Great news Pedro.

Glad to hear it worked out in the end.

Alfie White

As said, no worries regarding Pinnacle. Few places I would trust with all my money with and Pinnacle is one of them.