washhead
    washhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7246

Heritage incorrect grading

Has anyone else had issues with Heritage grading wagers incorrectly lately? I realize that errors will happen from time to time, but it seems to be happening on a weekly basis lately with Heritage. Right now I'm working with customer service due to TWO incorrectly graded losses last night.

They're usually pretty quick to fix the errors when I contact them, but it's a huge nuisance to constantly be following up with them. I can't recall the last time I had to contact bookmaker or betonline about a grading error, but it's constant with Heritage.

Funny...never seems to happen the other way, where they incorrectly grade a losing bet a winner. It's been happening so often lately I'm starting to wonder if it's intentional. Anyone else having this problem with them?

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6604

Quote Originally Posted by washhead View Post
    Has anyone else had issues with Heritage grading wagers incorrectly lately? I realize that errors will happen from time to time, but it seems to be happening on a weekly basis lately with Heritage. Right now I'm working with customer service due to TWO incorrectly graded losses last night.

They're usually pretty quick to fix the errors when I contact them, but it's a huge nuisance to constantly be following up with them. I can't recall the last time I had to contact bookmaker or betonline about a grading error, but it's constant with Heritage.

Funny...never seems to happen the other way, where they incorrectly grade a losing bet a winner. It's been happening so often lately I'm starting to wonder if it's intentional. Anyone else having this problem with them?

I have placed millions of bets over 24 years of betting online and I can probably count on one hand how many bets I've made have been graded incorrectly.

Sooooooooooo to answer your question.....no I have not been having an issue with Heritage not grading plays correctly, but I certainly will pay closer attention going forward. What plays are not being graded properly? I stick to major us sports.

washhead

I haven't been keeping track, but it seems like almost all of the errors have been in prop markets. I don't recall any side or total bets graded incorrectly.

ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7772

It's more common for props to be graded incorrectly. That being said, it's still pretty rare.
    Would you mind telling us which bets they graded wrong?

Mr. NBA
    Mr. NBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6604

Quote Originally Posted by washhead View Post
    I haven't been keeping track, but it seems like almost all of the errors have been in prop markets. I don't recall any side or total bets graded incorrectly.

ahhhhhhh......makes sense

washhead

Last night it was the O/U on Ricky Rubio assists and the O/U made 3pt shots in Portland / Orlando.

It's been corrected -- they always correct it without issue -- it's just getting frustrating.

Waterstpub87
    Slan go foill
    Waterstpub87's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7292

Yea, the props stuff is relatively frequent. I bet a lot of props during baseball season. I might bet 50 or so a week, maybe 1 is graded wrong every 2 weeks. Usually they are pretty quick to fix once you remind them.