kursonik
    kursonik's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5716

New Orbitx account with Betinasia

Recently I ordered a withdrawal of funds from my Orbitx account and immediately after that Betinasia sent me a second email saying: "Working towards a better experience and faster product service we are upgrading your account and sending you the new account details bellow. Everything on the upgraded account will be the same, and you can keep using it as before.
    Overall the speed and reliability will be better, which is our priority."

Of course, this is all BS because the speed is the same and nothing has changed at all except for one thing - the liquidity of literally all markets. I could easily compare it by logging in to my old and new account for some time. Depending on the market in the old account, the liquidity was 20-30 times higher. What reason do they have to switch my account to an account with low liquidity? They don't care about the amount of commission on higher turnover?

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5792

Try orbitx via odsy88....they are btc deposits but man they are fast withdrawals..
    They have promotion $20 free if you deposit 100$....liquidity with them is higher then my other agents account

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11730

What a bellend is this kona, amazing.

Kursonik, what is your ROI on Orbitx? It can be that you lost some and they want to take even more position on your bets.

kursonik

Over 60% this year. How can they take more position on my bets when they have reduced the liquidity available?

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11730

Aha, sorry I misunderstood you initially, if they have lowered the limits on new account that means you have beat them a lot and they simply lowered the limits you have.

What are the limits in comparison to Betfair limits?

kursonik

"Beat them"? This is a betting exchange and they should mainly care about the commission. I know that they are agitators of many markets, but only to get the market active.

I don't have a Betfair account, but the liquidity on Betfair without logging in is several times higher than on my Orbitxch

Duo42
    Duo42's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1306

I, too, got a new Orbit account from BIA a while ago after a long winning streak. My new limits match Betfair's limits now. They used to be much higher and even illiquid markets had a lot of liquidity. You can't deny that somebody is taking positions on players' bets. It's ridiculous how they fool around with players about this and make up stupid lies to cover it. I always found it odd that there was an exposure limit, but this explains it. I also checked out my other Orbit account and the liqudidity was adjusted there as well, so switching agents won't help.