laur88
    laur88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 470

Orbitexchange 4222 euro blocked

Hi. I want to share with you my story what happened in Orbit Exchange borsa, i played through them withBetinasia broker, my account has been blocked there are 4322 euro, give an explanation that i made two bets which were transferred to someone else's account, these are screenshots you can open these using the link. I tried my best to solve the problem to make them understand that I have not done any violations but nothing succeeded. Two days ago I wrote curacao-egaming a short text, but they haven't answered yet. Please help what can be done in this case?

Dan (BetInAsia)
    Jan 22, 2021, 20:26 GMT+1
    Hello Laura,

We want to inform you that Orbit Exchange and Betfair have detected an illegal account activity regarding your Bet ID: 31718950 and Bet ID: 31191054.

Following confirmation from our partners, you have engaged in fund passing, strictly against the Terms and Conditions of Orbit Exchange and Betfair. Therefore your account will be permanently closed. No further deposits or withdrawals will be processed from your account, and they will be permanently closed.

PROHIBITED ACTIVITY:
    1. Throughout the registration process and throughout your time associated with our Website, you accept that you have not and will not be engaged in the activities related directly or indirectly with money laundering, corruption, fraud, criminal activity, market manipulation, abuse, financing of terrorism, bribery, or financial sanctions (“Prohibited Activities”).
    2. We have the right to suspend and/or terminate and/or conduct any verification checks and/or disclose any information required to regulatory authorities and/or seize your account, in situations where we believe that you are engaged in prohibited activities or have assisted a third party with the same. In doing so we may need to add a restriction to withdraw your funds and restrict you to certain parts of the Website until further notice.
    LINK: https://betinasia.com/t_a_c/

Спасибо за вашу услугу.
    С уважением,
    Дэн

1.URL photo images

https://imgur.com/a/WqkWvSn

https://imgur.com/a/qh0ra3b

https://imgur.com/a/Gujx9UL
    https://imgur.com/2eYHouz

Last edited by laur88; 01-25-21 at 01:03 PM.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

You are mistaken about how to upload photo or a link.
    Your links are from your device.
    You need to upload it to a website and share that link here.

laur88

thanks i do it now

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

If Betfair have decided you are matching off market offers with the same person more than once, there is nothing Orbit or Betinasia can do about this for you. Once off, you might be able to argue direct to Betfair about it but if it is multiple instances with the same other person, no chance.

Generally Betfair will send any funds involved back to where thy originated, so if you are not seeing them come to you, Betfair must consider you the receiver.

Optional

You can ask Betfair here without an account: https://support.betfair.com/app/cont...unauth-dispute

Wait for the chat box to pop up after page loads and answer the questions in there.

Alfie White
    Alfie White's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11862

Be noted that you might be required to use VPN if Betfair is blocked in your region. Also, be prepared that BF might dust you off their shoulders since their direct partner is OrbitX and not yourself so they might be reluctant to share any information with you - so be prepared to provide ALL the data from the bet in order to have some chance they speak with you.

Also, BIA cannot hold the funds that are not under dispute. They can ONLY hold the funds that are questioned by Betfair and everything else MUST be released back to you without any questions asked.

laur88

I did not transfer any funds to another player, I played fair like all my bets, why do I need all this? I took out money from orbits 1500 euros and 3000 euros, after 4500 euros, I have withdrawn from my account. 3 months I played already playing

Alfie White

That is irrelevant, we cannot be the judge here, we can only advise what you can do to try and present your case to Orbit / Betfair / BIA.

laur88

Alice (BetInAsia)
    Jan 23, 2021, 9:17 GMT+1
    Hi Laura,

We are truly grateful to you for choosing us as your betting broker provider. Unfortunately your activity has been confirmed from various sides, and we do not have another option but to end cooperation now.

Thanks again, all the best in the future.
    Kind regards,
    Alice

Alice (BetInAsia)Jan 23, 2021, 9:17 GMT+1Hi Laura,We are truly grateful to you for choosing us as your betting broker provider. Unfortunately your activity has been confirmed from various sides, and we do not have another option but to end cooperation now. Thanks again, all the best in the future. Kind regards,AliceBetInAsiaMailHomepageInstag ramYoutubeTwitterLinkedin

I don’t understand what kind of activity it is? Maybe I made a lot of bets, that's why the hardwired program started working. Maybe this is a technical problem they have

laur88

thanks

laur88

Does this mean if 2 rates of 145 and 388 euros are withdrawn from my 4322 the remaining 3789 will be sent to me? and this is when will there be practice? and if they do not return the money BETINASIA, what should I do?please answer? I just never had such a problem

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by laur88 View Post
    Does this mean if 2 rates of 145 and 388 euros are withdrawn from my 4322 the remaining 3789 will be sent to me? and this is when will there be practice? and if they do not return the money BETINASIA, what should I do?please answer? I just never had such a problem
    Yes that sounds unreasonable to confiscate your entire balance over the two bets they nominate as passing funds.

In my experience Betfair would return those remaining funds and if they did BIA would return them to you.

Ask Betfair if they have really confiscated your funds via that link I gave above?

Alfie White

Betfair will be like "piss off, this is not your bet", but I fully agree with Opti, BIA cannot hold your full balance in that manner - they can confiscate the funds in question, but never full balance.

laur88

thank you very much I will definitely write betfair

laur88

when they froze the account in the balance was in orbit 4322, and now 0.this is normal?

Optional

when they froze the account in the balance was in orbit 4322, and now 0.this is normal?
    No. They have taken your money so not normal. Bad news.

laur88

it means that they can take all the money and that's it. I can't do anything?

Optional

thank you very much I will definitely write betfair
    If they will not help you, ask them to supply a "deadlock email" so you can take the matter to a 3rd party dispute resolution service.

Optional

it means that they can take all the money and that's it. I can't do anything?
    You need to find out if Betfair have really confiscated the balance. If so, I am guessing there is more evidence of wrong doing than just what BIA mentioned.

If you can get Betfair to give you a deadlock email, you can appeal to IBAS to look at the evidence and rule if this is allowed or not.

laur88

ok, thank you, if something happens, I'll write you a big thank you people
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave laur88 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SportsBettor74
    SportsBettor74's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2802

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If Betfair have decided you are matching off market offers with the same person more than once, there is nothing Orbit or Betinasia can do about this for you. Once off, you might be able to argue direct to Betfair about it but if it is multiple instances with the same other person, no chance.

Generally Betfair will send any funds involved back to where thy originated, so if you are not seeing them come to you, Betfair must consider you the receiver.
    "If Betfair have decided you are matching off market offers with the same person more than once, there is nothing Orbit or Betinasia can do about this for you".

Hi Optimal. By "off market" do you mean unrealistic odds? Here is a worked example:

NFL Team A V B. The correct line is A +15 B-15

Player X puts up an off market line on Betfair of B+15

Since B is already a 15 point favourite, B+15 is almost a guaranteed win for Player X.

Player Y takes that offer of B+15

Since Player Y has almost zero chance of winning that bet, Player Y has effectively passed cash to Player X

Is this the kind of scenario you are referring to when you state "matching off market offers" above?

laur88

but if a lot of bots play this way. I can set a trap for one person several times on the same line and fall into a trap. It can happen at all. I don’t know how they decided that I was transferring funds. and the end of the money was gone.I never thought that it would turn out like this, I took out money many times and there were no problems and betfair and orbits

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by SportsBettor74 View Post

"If Betfair have decided you are matching off market offers with the same person more than once, there is nothing Orbit or Betinasia can do about this for you".

Hi Optimal. By "off market" do you mean unrealistic odds? Here is a worked example:

NFL Team A V B. The correct line is A +15 B-15

Player X puts up an off market line on Betfair of B+15

Since B is already a 15 point favourite, B+15 is almost a guaranteed win for Player X.

Player Y takes that offer of B+15

Since Player Y has almost zero chance of winning that bet, Player Y has effectively passed cash to Player X

Is this the kind of scenario you are referring to when you state "matching off market offers" above?
    You cant put up your own spreads like that.

But it's fairly easy to transfer money to a friend by finding an empty market and putting up a +100 offer on a +500 dog and have your friend match it.

But it's hard to not get caught as they are super hot on stopping it.

And I can't tell anything from the posted bet details, they look normal and unsuspicious on the surface to me.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16072

Well at the Denver game, he had bets at + 209, + 210 and +215

How do the decided that +210 is money passing ? I guess its related to the other account.

Either betfair are very goog or very wrong here.

The other game is 11 pts off the line. Of course all depends from the time of the bet, if game is finished etc

laur88

Please let us know about your query, the more information we have the faster we can help.you: good afternoon, I sent a letter to your subport 2 days ago, did you receive it? please checkReadThis is Fraser and I will be looking after your query today. I will aim to reply within 2 minutes.you: good afternoon, I had an orbits account, registration was made by betiniasia as a broker and my account was frozen, I want to know the problem? Here is a letter sent to me by email,my login orbitexchange laur88.I ask you to help me. I played with you in betfair before and there was no problem.I had an account with you betfair before and there were no problems, registration was made in orbits, and this was the caseI have 4322 euros in my balance and froze my accountI put out of orbits 1,500 and 3,000 euros 2 timesFraser: Thanks for waiting, the money you had in the account was transferred out already and there are no funds left in the accountyou: yes no money 0You withdrew the money from the account, that is why it is 0Fraser: Is there anything else I can help you with?you: no, I didn't withdraw money, they reset to zeroFraser: We checked the money was withdrawnyou: I can't play they froze my accountFraser: Your account was closed as explained in the emailyou: but my money is not on the Skrill walletI did not transfer moneyI can not enter my account to withdraw money. Betinasia has frozen my accountI can send all transactions from the Skrill wallet see for yourselfFraser: Unfortunately you will need to contact betinasia directly to resolve thisyou: can I tell Betinasiy that you have approved my money for withdrawal?Fraser: No as it is a different platformThe email explains that they will not withdrawWe can only see your betfair account not the betinasia accountyou: Where can I go to withdraw money?Fraser: you will need to talk to betinasia directly and see if they will allow a withdrawalyou: but it says that you did this and froze my accountFraser: No further deposits or withdrawals will be processed from your account, and they will be permanently closed.you will need to contact them directly as we cannot help you with this
    CHAT BETFAIR

now what do i do friends
    Last edited by laur88; 01-29-21 at 11:52 AM.

Alfie White

Jesus F Christ, my eyes bleed.

Did you even look at the reply before posting? Good lord.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

majority of these cases are scammers

Brokers scammers galore

laur88

I wanted all people to watch the chat. all the correspondence. I understand it is difficult but sorry it happened so

laur88

from betfair they said that they did not confiscate the winnings. my money in betinasia and the account is closed. I downloaded a chat with the agent betfair you can watch. what should I do now?

Alfie White

jj, can you please return to sewers please, grown ups are trying to have a conversation.

laur, put it in notepad, format to a readable text and copy/paste here FROM that new notepad.

laur88

I formatted the text a little, you can watch, the main thing is that they said from betfair, they sent money to betinasia and all further actions are connected to betinasia.

Alfie White

Still unreadable sorry, pursue your case with BIA. The fact is that they cannot hold the funds that are not under investigation (if 300e winnings are disputed they cannot take all the funds from you) so you can pursue the remainder of the funds with them and contact Curacao if need be.

laur88

Curacao wrote but there is no answer for 4 days, I don’t know when they answer. You can give a link how you can write Curacao, maybe I did the wrong thing. with betfair they said that money was withdrawn from the betfair account.

laur88

Curacao wrote briefly, did not specifically describe the situation. They wanted to answer so that I would send the screenshots later and write specifically.

laur88

https://www.curacao-egaming.com/#footer I wrote here. this is the correct link

12 Last