1. #1
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Cashbet.ag looks really fishy to me

    Think it is Tigerman that keeps posting they are good site with good bonus.

    So I went to check them out and the odds that you can see before joining the website and

    the odds that after you join the website and logging in is completely different.

    For example odds for New York Mets for todays game it says -105 , to me it was too good to be true

    so I joined lol and when I log in and see the odd its New york mets -130 lol

    Its like that for every singe games

  2. #2
    Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-10
    Posts: 471
    Betpoints: 2172

    I just made a deposit there.. Lets see how it goes.. got 125% cash bonus..

  3. #3
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    I just made a deposit there.. Lets see how it goes.. got 125% cash bonus..
    Please let us know how it goes.

    Yeah was going to try them out before seeing those odds are different

  4. #4
    ace7550
    ace7550's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-08-15
    Posts: 1,751
    Betpoints: 3662

    Quote Originally Posted by Ksherm View Post
    I just made a deposit there.. Lets see how it goes.. got 125% cash bonus..
    Good luck Ksherm. A little more positive feedback and I will be ready to try these guys out.

  5. #5
    jedihyoju
    jedihyoju's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 04-24-20
    Posts: 171
    Betpoints: 813

    Quote Originally Posted by ace7550 View Post
    Good luck Ksherm. A little more positive feedback and I will be ready to try these guys out.
    I actually got a phone call from them and guy seemed really nice.

    100% cash bonus with 12 times rollover and extra 25% if you deposit via bitcoin and that doesn't count towards rollover thats what I was told.

    Also I asked why there is no information about them anywhere and they told me they are new , created may this year so only operated

    for about 4 months.

    Well, still need more than 1 person that actually withdrew from them.

  6. #6
    themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 07-01-13
    Posts: 2,986
    Betpoints: 8600

    Quote Originally Posted by jedihyoju View Post
    I actually got a phone call from them and guy seemed really nice.

    100% cash bonus with 12 times rollover and extra 25% if you deposit via bitcoin and that doesn't count towards rollover thats what I was told.

    Also I asked why there is no information about them anywhere and they told me they are new , created may this year so only operated

    for about 4 months.

    Well, still need more than 1 person that actually withdrew from them.
    All scam books sound nice on the phone. Why play at a book that opened 4 months ago when you can play at books that have been around decades and always pay? Also I could name about 10 books that were new paid out for a few months and then closed and stole people's money. Why take the chance?

  7. #7
    Ksherm
    Ksherm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-10
    Posts: 471
    Betpoints: 2172

    The old ones dont give 125% cash bonuses

  8. #8
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 6,404
    Betpoints: 201

    interesting for those who like parlays:

    4. You can pick any one team up to only three times on your parlay and teaser combinations. Keep a record of your team picks. If you select the same team (or total) in more than three parlays and/or teasers, we may cancel all of your bets involving that team or total.

    5. Open Parlays must be filled within seven days after they are placed. Any Parlay wager still open after seven days will be voided and the risk amount returned to the available balance. The open parlay will be cancelled even if there are winning picks within it.

  9. #9
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,797
    Betpoints: 38

    Quote Originally Posted by pologq View Post
    interesting for those who like parlays:

    4. You can pick any one team up to only three times on your parlay and teaser combinations. Keep a record of your team picks. If you select the same team (or total) in more than three parlays and/or teasers, we may cancel all of your bets involving that team or total.

    5. Open Parlays must be filled within seven days after they are placed. Any Parlay wager still open after seven days will be voided and the risk amount returned to the available balance. The open parlay will be cancelled even if there are winning picks within it.
    At least itís listed.

    Do they have max wagers?

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  10. #10
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,797
    Betpoints: 38

    All bets count half amount of actual bet made.


    Hence a 12x roll is really 24x


    No thanks

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  11. #11
    pologq
    I'm Over Here Now
    pologq's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-07-12
    Posts: 6,404
    Betpoints: 201

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    All bets count half amount of actual bet made.


    Hence a 12x roll is really 24x


    No thanks
    at least they tell you but that really blows

Top