pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 90060

Quote Originally Posted by officertenpenny View Post
    If you scroll up to my response to optional, you’ll see that I listed quite a few bets that I did remember and they were all large bets. And accounted for over 10k. I think it’s unfair for you to just assume and conclude that I was cheating when I’ve done nothing but be transparent at every step of this.
    They told SBR you cheated. I didn’t assume anything bud. I have no clue who is honest. I don’t have anything to say other than what was stated to SBR.

officertenpenny
    officertenpenny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    They told SBR you cheated. I didn’t assume anything bud. I have no clue who is honest. I don’t have anything to say other than what was stated to SBR.
    You said in your last post that I never stated that I won the money on not stale lines. When in fact I did say that and I provided examples. So I was just clarifying that part.

Besides that, you keep reiterating what was said to SBR. That was the same thing that was said by me towards the beginning of this post. This isn’t new information that they’re claiming I “bet on bad lines to rack up 25k”. The whole point was they refused to show me any proof. And even now there isn’t any on their part. No new information was provided. I was asked for examples of bets that I remembered and I provided them. Most of which weren’t even live bets as I pointed out already. Yet somehow MyBookie just reiterating the same thing to SBR makes it a closed case? I’m not trying to be rude. Genuinely asking.

DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

You said in your last post that I never stated that I won the money on not stale lines. When in fact I did say that and I provided examples. So I was just clarifying that part.

Besides that, you keep reiterating what was said to SBR. That was the same thing that was said by me towards the beginning of this post. This isn’t new information that they’re claiming I “bet on bad lines to rack up 25k”. The whole point was they refused to show me any proof. And even now there isn’t any on their part. No new information was provided. I was asked for examples of bets that I remembered and I provided them. Most of which weren’t even live bets as I pointed out already. Yet somehow MyBookie just reiterating the same thing to SBR makes it a closed case? I’m not trying to be rude. Genuinely asking.
    At this point, since SBR isn't responding to requests for evidence, I'm guessing they've hit a stone wall on this investigation. They cannot force MyBookie to provide evidence, as they have no jurisdiction. They rely on cooperation from the books in player disputes. Of course, if a book practices shady business, they're not going to be fully cooperative because they have nothing to offer in support of their claims. All they can do is insist their story is accurate and wait for the heat to eventually fade.

As players, we can choose to infer a lot of things from MyBookie's lack of cooperation. Especially given their history.

When are they going to be blacklisted or downgraded to F? It's getting quite ridiculous. I belong to another private discussion forum elsewhere on the Internet. It's not gambling related, but there is a subset of users who have found each other and discuss betting. Several of them have stories about MyBookie similar to what we see posted here on a regular basis. SBR is a great place but just a small corner of the Internet. Just imagine how many people MyBookie is screwing over that we don't even hear about. And without any type of support group, a lot of those victims are forced to walk away from their money with zero recourse. I mean, even SBR couldn't help get to the truth in this matter, and I believe they tried.

officertenpenny
    officertenpenny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 138

Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    At this point, since SBR isn't responding to requests for evidence, I'm guessing they've hit a stone wall on this investigation. They cannot force MyBookie to provide evidence, as they have no jurisdiction. They rely on cooperation from the books in player disputes. Of course, if a book practices shady business, they're not going to be fully cooperative because they have nothing to offer in support of their claims. All they can do is insist their story is accurate and wait for the heat to eventually fade.

As players, we can choose to infer a lot of things from MyBookie's lack of cooperation. Especially given their history.

When are they going to be blacklisted or downgraded to F? It's getting quite ridiculous. I belong to another private discussion forum elsewhere on the Internet. It's not gambling related, but there is a subset of users who have found each other and discuss betting. Several of them have stories about MyBookie similar to what we see posted here on a regular basis. SBR is a great place but just a small corner of the Internet. Just imagine how many people MyBookie is screwing over that we don't even hear about. And without any type of support group, a lot of those victims are forced to walk away from their money with zero recourse. I mean, even SBR couldn't help get to the truth in this matter, and I believe they tried.
    I definitely am not trying to claim that SBR hasn’t done their part to help. I do understand that there’s only so much that they can do. The SBR rep reached out to me again and it seemed like he was going to try again. But at the same time it did come off like they’ve hit a wall. I’ll update if I hear anything new from them. But I definitely with the comments you’ve made about downgrading MyBookie and the numerous other people they’ve screwed over with situations like this.

DontTailMe

I definitely am not trying to claim that SBR hasn’t done their part to help. I do understand that there’s only so much that they can do. The SBR rep reached out to me again and it seemed like he was going to try again. But at the same time it did come off like they’ve hit a wall. I’ll update if I hear anything new from them. But I definitely with the comments you’ve made about downgrading MyBookie and the numerous other people they’ve screwed over with situations like this.
    That's great to hear. Good luck!

DontTailMe

Any update on this? I know SBR was trying to help out OP behind the scenese. $25,000 is a lot of money, so it would be nice to know what came of it.

DontTailMe

@Optional - Can someone at least tell us if this case is still ongoing? Sounds like OP was screwed out of a lot of money here.

DontTailMe

Has this case reached a resolution yet?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

@Optional - Can someone at least tell us if this case is still ongoing? Sounds like OP was screwed out of a lot of money here.
    Has this case reached a resolution yet?
    Yes it's over. I thought I had explained the outcome on the previous page.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9208

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

I am advised that you were informed on 6th August that Mybookie said that you had taken advantage of a stalled live feed to rack up all of your $25,000 in winnings.

They also said you had done this before and had been given an official warning that if it happened again your account would be closed.

The OP denied this was true so his dispute agent asked if he could nominate what bets he did win this $25,000 on. He was not able to recall more than a handful of bets totaling just a few thousand dollars. The denial and attempted explanation clearly made no sense. So it was explained that SBR would have to accept MyBookies explanation in this case.

DontTailMe

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Okay your quote is from a long time ago. I was under the impression that this was still being looked at. But reading the thread again, I guess there was actually no promise of that, and I misunderstood.

I still find it wild that everyone here simply accepts MyBookie's explanation without any proof. We aren't talking about a book which has a reputation for treating their customers consistently. We're talking about a book which ROUTINELY invents ways to rip off their winning customers. I guess I was hoping for more here. Oh well.

MrRed
    MrRed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

After reading this...well NEVER ever play at a bookie wih curacao license! They are ALL scammers!
    Sorry to tell you,but you will never ever get that money, dont waste time on a lawyer...its no use...you will only burn more money and trust me, i know what i am talking about.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by MrRed View Post
    After reading this...well NEVER ever play at a bookie wih curacao license! They are ALL scammers!
    Sorry to tell you,but you will never ever get that money, dont waste time on a lawyer...its no use...you will only burn more money and trust me, i know what i am talking about.
    You paid money for a Curacao lawyer? Well, then you got scammed twice.

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 223

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    Lol

MrRed
    MrRed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    True, but was only 1k...if you lose 125k...well you invest that also...and 1k for some "bad guys" xD

First 1234