1. #1
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    AVOID HRWager (like the plague)

    I have had nothing but issues with this book. First, they immediately reduced my betting limits when I started winning a little bit, after telling me they would allow me to bet a certain amount which I confirmed before making any deposit. I know this can happen, but it was almost instantaneous, and they had told me it would be a certain amount to get me to deposit more than I would have otherwise. Nothing sketchy done on my end, which they admitted, they simply decided to reduce the limits since I was winning (again, a relatively small amount).


    When I was finally able to make the rollover, which took forever due to the low limits, I found out they had 10 percent withdrawal fees on any of their payout methods. Never seen them nearly that high, but fine. I go to request a ** for $500, which came out to $450 after the fee. I was travelling abroad, so before submitting the request I spoke with Gus and let him know my situation. I asked how long I had to pick up the money. He assured me that Money Grams don't expire. I asked him if he was positive, because I might not be able to get it for awhile, and he said yes he was sure. So I submitted the request.


    A few months later, I get back home and go to get the ** processed, and lo and behold it's expired. Call Gus and long story short, they have switched processors and unfortunately there's nothing they can do. I asked if they could at least try to contact the old processor, because all they would need to do is contact ** and have a new reference number created. That's literally it. I said I'd even pay another $50 fee so I could at least get $400. Gus said they'd try, didn't respond for 2 weeks, and when I contacted them for an update they said they couldn't get in touch with anyone.


    So obviously I'm not happy that Gus told me **'s don't expire (they actually do after 90 days), and his written response was to scold me and tell me 'anyone would have contacted ** to make sure', and that this is all completely my fault. Well no, Gus, not 'anyone' would do that after you assured them that they don't expire. Sorry that I thought you knew what you were talking about, especially since this is one of your 2 main payout methods after all. He couldn't man up whatsoever and take even partial responsibility, or offer a single apology. He admitted he told me the wrong thing which ultimately cost me hundreds of dollars, but wouldn't so much as say he was sorry. Just kept throwing the blame back on me. It was bizarre.


    So because I got erroneous information from their client service person, and because they happened to switch processors (and couldn't make more than the slightest effort to get this resolved with the old one), I'm out $450. I know there are many positive comments on here about this site and Gus in particular, but my experiences with them have been atrocious. I would highly advise avoiding this site and to not get hooked in by their bonuses, which are completely not worth it.

  2. #2
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 45,442
    Betpoints: 2683

    SBR have asked HRwager about this for you.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  3. #3
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    HRWager went bust. They don't have $450. This will probably get them to come up with it though.

  4. #4
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    The problem here is that they changed processors because they went broke. So now they are on the hook for the $450. They can't get the money back so they don't want to pay.

  5. #5
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,621
    Betpoints: 2401

    Just curious as to why you would request a withdrawal if you couldn't pick it up for 3 months? You felt that was safer that leaving it in the book?

  6. #6
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    Just curious as to why you would request a withdrawal if you couldn't pick it up for 3 months? You felt that was safer that leaving it in the book?
    My travel plans were sort of up in the air; I could have come home within a couple weeks, or it might have been longer which it turned out to be. But I was assured that I could request the **, that it wouldn't expire, and I'd be able to pick up the money whenever I got back.

    And yes, I didn't trust that this book would be around for long given all the negatives about them, so felt better about getting the funds out asap.
    Last edited by Wegmine9; 06-05-20 at 02:42 PM.

  7. #7
    Heltah Skeltah
    Heltah Skeltah's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-05-17
    Posts: 2,780
    Betpoints: 1984

    HrWager is a shit book. George the owner is nothing more than a bookie pretending to be a sportsbook. Go ahead and deposit..win a few bets get limited to peanuts and jump thru hoops to get a payment eventually. Add in the fact he thinks it is ok to provide boatboatboat information about betters accounts..big red flag
    Stay fair away..not need to deal with people like that

  8. #8
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,064
    Betpoints: 498

    I don't see the hesitancy in getting the money back from the processor. It should be easy. The processor doesn't get to keep money just because someone didn't pick it up, do they?

    Also, if you do get them to process a second withdrawal, double-check their fee policy. I know they try to get you to pay the fee each time, but they offer one free payout per month...at least they did a couple months ago (after they switched betting software and payment providers).

  9. #9
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    Quote Originally Posted by DontTailMe View Post
    I don't see the hesitancy in getting the money back from the processor. It should be easy. The processor doesn't get to keep money just because someone didn't pick it up, do they?

    Also, if you do get them to process a second withdrawal, double-check their fee policy. I know they try to get you to pay the fee each time, but they offer one free payout per month...at least they did a couple months ago (after they switched betting software and payment providers).
    The problem most likely is that the money would go back to BetPhoenix and not HRWager. They are going to be out twice on one payout.

  10. #10
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,064
    Betpoints: 498

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    The problem most likely is that the money would go back to BetPhoenix and not HRWager. They are going to be out twice on one payout.
    Oh good call. I knew the payment expired, but didn't realize it was a "few months". Yeah, that's entirely possible.

  11. #11
    mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-22-08
    Posts: 4,621
    Betpoints: 2401

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    The problem most likely is that the money would go back to BetPhoenix and not HRWager. They are going to be out twice on one payout.
    DING DING DING!!! We have a winner.

  12. #12
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 45,442
    Betpoints: 2683

    Response from HRwager

    HRwager say that this $500 withdraw was requested in October 2019.

    They say around $12000 total worth of payouts were made successfully to the OP and he managed to collect all of those

    George says he does not believe there was any conversation about the OP being overseas and it is well known to him and his senior staff that M.G. payments do expire, so he doubts the claim Gus said the opposite.

    He also claims that the OP admitted to his CS staff that he just forgot to collect this payout.

    Finally he says that "we would be happy to try to collect the money and resend it minus the fees but we donít work with that merchant anymore and therefore that money cannot be picked up anymore."
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  13. #13
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    HRwager say that this $500 withdraw was requested in October 2019.

    They say around $12000 total worth of payouts were made successfully to the OP and he managed to collect all of those

    George says he does not believe there was any conversation about the OP being overseas and it is well known to him and his senior staff that M.G. payments do expire, so he doubts the claim Gus said the opposite.

    He also claims that the OP admitted to his CS staff that he just forgot to collect this payout.

    Finally he says that "we would be happy to try to collect the money and resend it minus the fees but we don’t work with that merchant anymore and therefore that money cannot be picked up anymore."
    Wow what a complete and utter liar. I never said I forgot to pick up the money, no idea where he is getting that from. Oh I guess it must be Gus (the only person I've spoken to there) who is clearly backtracking and saying that he didn't unequivocally tell me that M.G.'s don't expire. Funny considering he absolutely did tell me that, and admitted to it when I spoke to him after I had the issue. But he said he had just been 'giving me his opinion' and I should have called M.G. to make sure. Which is laughable because he said it like it was a fact and that he was certain about it. But now he wants to say that he never even told me that in the first place? Sorry if you 'doubt the claim' George, but you and Gus are both full of sh-t.

    Also, I realize you don't work with that merchant anymore, but does that mean you can't even reach out to them to get this resolved? I guess they just fell off the face of the earth. So now M.G. will just keep the $450. It would be so simple to have someone contact them to get a new reference number, I would gladly pay another fee, but you won't even send an email or make a call to have that done. Real professional of you. There must be some seriously bad blood between you all.

    Btw all the other payouts I received were from a different payout method, which I could still receive while abroad. Not sure how that's even relevant, considering I deposited thousands with them in the first place. At the very least I'd like an apology for being given the wrong information about M.G. (which, again, Gus admitted to) but all they can do is lie and make up a story about how I 'forgot to pick it up' which is really sad.

  14. #14
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    Quote Originally Posted by mtneer1212 View Post
    DING DING DING!!! We have a winner.
    Obviously Gus thought that since HRWager could get back its money, the payout would not expire for the customer either.

    HRWager should take responsibility for its own move to RDG. This is a stiff. It is not the customers fault that they ran out of BetPhoenix.

    Maybe contact BetPhoenix to see if they can get it back for you. Long shot but possible. Otherwise maybe negotiate a free play. I like that they mention he got paid out $12,000. They feel a stiff is in order.

  15. #15
    DontTailMe
    DontTailMe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-24-19
    Posts: 1,064
    Betpoints: 498

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    Obviously Gus thought that since HRWager could get back its money, the payout would not expire for the customer either.

    HRWager should take responsibility for its own move to RDG. This is a stiff. It is not the customers fault that they ran out of BetPhoenix.

    Maybe contact BetPhoenix to see if they can get it back for you. Long shot but possible. Otherwise maybe negotiate a free play. I like that they mention he got paid out $12,000. They feel a stiff is in order.
    Totally agree with everything you say here. The $12,000 is irrelevant. We're talking about THIS $500.

  16. #16
    DISTROYA
    DISTROYA's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 04-26-12
    Posts: 2,285
    Betpoints: 5591

    Never saw a book I held pretty high go downhill so fast at the turn of the year. Sad.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


  17. #17
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,390
    Betpoints: 118

    Well you stated they lowered your limits and you only talked about the 500. You also said you didn’t win much.

    Your original cry foul was not accurate. So why should I believe you over Gus.

    You were clearly not revealing everything.
    Them paying you 12,000 is relevant.

    You leaving the money at WalmRt for 3 months sounds like you did forget it.

    Sure you are owed the money but your facts are not forthcoming.



    .

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  18. #18
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,390
    Betpoints: 118

    Your very first paragraph you mislead the readers. If it wasn’t for George telling SBR you got paid 12 G nobody would had believed that from your very first paragraph!


    “I have had nothing but issues with this book. First, they immediately reduced my betting limits when I started winning a little bit, after telling me they would allow me to bet a certain amount which I confirmed before making any deposit. I know this can happen, but it was almost instantaneous, and they had told me it would be a certain amount to get me to deposit more than I would have otherwise. Nothing sketchy done on my end, which they admitted, they simply decided to reduce the limits since I was winning (again, a relatively small amount).”


    I say you screwed up waiting 3 months.

    You were worried you told a poster Hence thats why you requested Walmart even though you were not able to get it being out of the country.

    Really? You were worried over 500 after they had faithfully paid you 12g???
    Really? Bull crap

    Damn right the mention of 12 g is relevant.
    Last edited by pimike; 06-07-20 at 04:06 AM.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  19. #19
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    Wasn't pimike touting HRWager in another thread?

  20. #20
    stake1
    stake1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-19-18
    Posts: 1,736
    Betpoints: 32

    No chance I will ever play at Hr Wager. Not after reading all this bs. Hr Wager has made it clear that they know the poster is owed $500, and refuse to pay it. Appears that they are sore losers too. Gamblers that win? They get mistreated. Get told tough shit about the $500, weíve already paid you 1000s, so we donít care to pay you the $500. Total bs. Stay away. Stay very far away from Hr Wager

  21. #21
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    It's a hard call here. On the one hand, HRWager did pay the guy and it is not totally unreasonable to say he had three months to pick it up and he didn't. I'm not sure what another sportsbook would do in this situation although they would likely be able to get the money back.

    On the other hand, it is reasonable to think HRWager did tell the guy that the payments do not expire.

    Anybody knows that this guy is not welcome at HRWager after cashing out $12,000 and they are showing their animosity for him doing so. He is getting kicked out so pretty easy to stiff him too.

    He should clearly be paid but some wiggle room for a broke book like HRWager.

    Obviously, if you are going to make a deposit with RDG, you want to do it with America's Bookie which is probably something HRWager should keep in mind in stiffing the guy.

    I'd say a fair tradeoff here is a $500 free play and that is my ruling.

  22. #22
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 45,442
    Betpoints: 2683

    The payout was sent in October last year, not 3 months ago Roger.

    I think HRwager are entitled to take the position they have when it is 7 months later.

    And people are entitled to think that is fair minded of them, or not.

    I don't think it's about right or wrong. It just is what it is.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  23. #23
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    The payout was sent in October last year, not 3 months ago Roger.

    I think HRwager are entitled to take the position they have when it is 7 months later.

    And people are entitled to think that is fair minded of them, or not.

    I don't think it's about right or wrong. It just is what it is.
    Even so, the guy should be paid. But it is at the discretion of HRWager at this point. Six months is not all that much for a haggle situation. A free play is in order to resolve the issue as their is fault on both parts.
    Last edited by Roger T. Bannon; 06-07-20 at 09:40 AM.

  24. #24
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Well you stated they lowered your limits and you only talked about the 500. You also said you didn’t win much.

    Your original cry foul was not accurate. So why should I believe you over Gus.

    You were clearly not revealing everything.
    Them paying you 12,000 is relevant.

    You leaving the money at WalmRt for 3 months sounds like you did forget it.

    Sure you are owed the money but your facts are not forthcoming.



    .
    Actually, what I said was they limited me after not winning much. After they limited me, I ended up winning more. Get it?

  25. #25
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Your very first paragraph you mislead the readers. If it wasn’t for George telling SBR you got paid 12 G nobody would had believed that from your very first paragraph!


    “I have had nothing but issues with this book. First, they immediately reduced my betting limits when I started winning a little bit, after telling me they would allow me to bet a certain amount which I confirmed before making any deposit. I know this can happen, but it was almost instantaneous, and they had told me it would be a certain amount to get me to deposit more than I would have otherwise. Nothing sketchy done on my end, which they admitted, they simply decided to reduce the limits since I was winning (again, a relatively small amount).”


    I say you screwed up waiting 3 months.

    You were worried you told a poster Hence thats why you requested Walmart even though you were not able to get it being out of the country.

    Really? You were worried over 500 after they had faithfully paid you 12g???
    Really? Bull crap

    Damn right the mention of 12 g is relevant.
    Again, you need some reading comprehension lessons. I requested the ** in addition to the money orders. It had to do with the payout limits and fees. Someone in my family was able to deposit the money orders for me, so that wasn't an issue. I only had a problem with the **.

    Why is it relevant that I received other payouts from them? I deposited thousands, which is not really relevant either. They owed me the money, and yes $500 matters to me regardless of anything else. Not sure why you think it wouldn't.

    The bottom line is that I asked Gus if I should go ahead and request the **, considering I probably couldn't pick it up for awhile, or use another payout method or just wait. He assured me I could pick it up whenever, that they don't expire. He said it unequivocally, like it was a fact he was sure of, because I asked him if he was positive and he said he was.

    Now, he's saying that he was just giving me his opinion, and it's my fault for not checking with **. So he admitted telling me that. But George is going to say that he never told me that in the first place? Obviously a lie. Then he says I told them I forgot to pick it up? Another complete lie. And zero apologies from either of them.
    Last edited by Wegmine9; 06-07-20 at 11:12 AM.

  26. #26
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,390
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    Actually, what I said was they limited me after not winning much. After they limited me, I ended up winning more. Get it?
    Sorry

    I just donít believe you.


    You clearly lied.

    - few weeks to 3 months now we see it was 7 months.

    Lowered your limits at the start but was able to win 12,000 ?

    You are not creditable in my mind.

    I believe in transparency from the very get-go not conceal certain facts to sway people to feel sorry for you. They paid you 12,000 yet
    You talked shit about them without revealing that fact. I say now time to Move on, go somewhere else, youíve made your point that you donít like them , even though you collected money from them. .I believe in transparency from the very get-go not conceal certain facts to sway people to feel sorry for you. You clearly talked shit about them without all the facts. So now time to MoveOn go somewhere else...
    Points Awarded:

    semibluff gave pimike 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  27. #27
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Sorry

    I just don’t believe you.


    You clearly lied.

    - few weeks to 3 months now we see it was 7 months.

    Lowered your limits at the start but was able to win 12,000 ?

    You are not creditable in my mind.

    I believe in transparency from the very get-go not conceal certain facts to sway people to feel sorry for you. They paid you 12,000 yet
    You talked shit about them without revealing that fact. I say now time to Move on, go somewhere else, you’ve made your point that you don’t like them , even though you collected money from them. .I believe in transparency from the very get-go not conceal certain facts to sway people to feel sorry for you. You clearly talked shit about them without all the facts. So now time to MoveOn go somewhere else...
    It is also time for you to admit you work for RDG or are getting free plays pimike. Fair is fair. You are way too committed to this issue and HRWager.

  28. #28
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,390
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    It is also time for you to admit you work for RDG or are getting free plays pimike. Fair is fair. You are way too committed to this issue and HRWager.
    That is not fair. That is a sweeping statement with assumptions.

    I call things as I see it.

    OP was not forthcoming period.

    If they wanted to stiff him and had no money I would think they would had before paying the 12 g

    Lol

    They paid the final 500 as HE requested and the method he requested!

    Why not run with the 12 G?

    So we are clear! Your assumptions about me are wrong!

    However if Gus or George is reading this, I think I deserve a large free play...

    Lol

    Just kidding.

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  29. #29
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    I like transparency pimike. Your starting HRWager threads and jumping in here seems a little too convenient. Lets gets wegmine9 a free play and call this thing even.

  30. #30
    Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Join Date: 06-10-10
    Posts: 45,442
    Betpoints: 2683

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    I like transparency pimike. Your starting HRWager threads and jumping in here seems a little too convenient. Lets gets wegmine9 a free play and call this thing even.
    I agree that sounds like a fair minded thing to do.

    But it sounds like OP has either stopped betting there, or HRwager have closed his account, as neither have mentioned that idea as suitable.
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    $20
    Angelman
    donation 02/17/2020

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  31. #31
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,390
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by Roger T. Bannon View Post
    I like transparency pimike. Your starting HRWager threads and jumping in here seems a little too convenient. Lets gets wegmine9 a free play and call this thing even.
    Only because I have money there. I want them to be fine.

    I have never been screwed. Actually they always go out of their way to accommodate.

    Waiting 7 months when OP said 3 is misleading. His whole testimony is misleading.

    Thatís all I am saying.


    I can only report facts regarding my history there.

    Never a problem. If things change Iíll be the first to let people know.

    Cheers!

    Need Baseball back!!!

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  32. #32
    Roger T. Bannon
    Roger T. Bannon's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-28-18
    Posts: 1,266
    Betpoints: 843

    Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I agree that sounds like a fair minded thing to do.

    But it sounds like OP has either stopped betting there, or HRwager have closed his account, as neither have mentioned that idea as suitable.
    Yes, he is kicked out. HRWager has taken enough hits, they don't mind one more at this point. Their position is pretty clear.

  33. #33
    Wegmine9
    Wegmine9's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-23-19
    Posts: 96
    Betpoints: 1820

    Quote Originally Posted by pimike View Post
    Only because I have money there. I want them to be fine.

    I have never been screwed. Actually they always go out of their way to accommodate.

    Waiting 7 months when OP said 3 is misleading. His whole testimony is misleading.

    That’s all I am saying.


    I can only report facts regarding my history there.

    Never a problem. If things change I’ll be the first to let people know.

    Cheers!

    Need Baseball back!!!
    When did I ever say a few weeks or 3 months? Your whole criticism of me and calling me a liar is based on that, but all I ever said was 'a few months' which it was. So now you're the one that needs to move on, go shill for this site somewhere else. Start your own thread about how HRWager is a great book that never does anything wrong. I promise I won't post any accusatory and moronic comments based on a complete lack of reading comprehension.

  34. #34
    pimike
    SPORTS IS MONEY
    pimike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 03-23-08
    Posts: 29,390
    Betpoints: 118

    Quote Originally Posted by Wegmine9 View Post
    When did I ever say a few weeks or 3 months? Your whole criticism of me and calling me a liar is based on that, but all I ever said was 'a few months' which it was. So now you're the one that needs to move on, go shill for this site somewhere else. Start your own thread about how HRWager is a great book that never does anything wrong. I promise I won't post any accusatory and moronic comments based on a complete lack of reading comprehension.
    Already have...

    Glad you got 12 G

    Take care and be more transparent in the future.

    Best wishes

    SBR Bash
    Punta Cana
    Attendee 2/4/2017


  35. #35
    JoeCool20
    SBR Poker is ALL Freakin Wild Donk Luck!
    JoeCool20's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 05-31-18
    Posts: 3,706
    Betpoints: 235

    LOL I'm sorry because I'm always "pro player" but why the hell did you request a payout and then

    go traveling and not pick it up for 7 months? Why not just wait and see what your plans were BEFORE

    getting the payout? Who the hell would request a payout and then NOT go pick it up for 7 months?
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/10/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/06/2020

    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 08/03/2020


1234 ... Last
Top