Moneygreen
    Moneygreen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3334

AC88 verification for Bitcoin users?

Now they ask me to undergo verification even I am a bitcoin user. Did they also ask you? Just curious. Why suddenly they do this. They said it's for all customers now regardless if you are a btc user or not.

Someone please advise me a new broker using btc with no documentation pls. I am interested in orbitx

Thx in advnce

Foosball Champ
    Foosball Champ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10450

they didn't ask me to verify my id. but i opened my account in early 2018. in 2018 i beat them for 35k then they doubled my orbitx and betmantra comiisons to 6%. but they paid me. i went to odsy88 and haven't had any issues.

Craig22
    Craig22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 916

I'm not currently using them, though they seemed to bypass it when I mentioned it to them.

icon
    icon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6518

Quote Originally Posted by Moneygreen View Post
    Now they ask me to undergo verification even I am a bitcoin user. Did they also ask you? Just curious. Why suddenly they do this. They said it's for all customers now regardless if you are a btc user or not.

Someone please advise me a new broker using btc with no documentation pls. I am interested in orbitx

Thx in advnce
    AC88 asked me for ID before they would process a payout request. They said it would take up to 5 business days to complete but it only took 1 day and it was on a Saturday.

Moneygreen

I just submitted my documents now.
    I hope process will be quicker than their given time frame.

Just wondering of the saddened changed of their rules for btc users

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

I just submitted my documents now.
    I hope process will be quicker than their given time frame.

Just wondering of the saddened changed of their rules for btc users
    Thye have not changed rules.

Quite a few posters have been asked for ID as bitcoin only users there.

Just about everyone has been passed fine. They are often only ruling out any links to known syndicates when they ask.

Moneygreen

Still there's no update on my e-mail about my verification except the acknowledgement that they have received my documents 48 hours ago.

Sorry for those who sent me PM's. I tried to reply but it said I need to have at least 40 post before I would be able to reply. 😅

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

are you USA Moneygreen?

Moneygreen

I received an e-mail just now that my account is verified and that I am able to request for withdrawal.

Littlekona, I am not from USA. Do you also ask to do verification?

littlekona

I received an e-mail just now that my account is verified and that I am able to request for withdrawal.

Littlekona, I am not from USA. Do you also ask to do verification?
    No But like Optional mentioned I have heard this here and other forum but 99% of time smooth no issues with the KYC as long as no lying occurred. Nice to hear it was done in timely manner. Now if they can get another exchange offering we would all be happy again

Moneygreen

Yes. I am grateful it was done. Now I can withdraw anytime I need.
    Cheers 🍻

littlekona

Yes. I am grateful it was done. Now I can withdraw anytime I need.
    Cheers 
    yes its nice to have the fast payments via btc AC88 is top notch. Another Agent odsy88 also has very fast payouts and offer Winfair which runs much smoother then orbitx. They have orbitx too

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

So usa users can send ID with no issues?

Moneygreen

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    yes its nice to have the fast payments via btc AC88 is top notch. Another Agent odsy88 also has very fast payouts and offer Winfair which runs much smoother then orbitx. They have orbitx too
    Thanks for sharing. I will check them.

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    Wondering same thing? 99% sure there is no issue. They do require ID From all bitcoin users now- that's what was mentioned to me by support.
    Last edited by Craig22; 09-25-19 at 01:40 PM.

littlekona

best thing is do not ask them any questions about verification . Let then bring up if necessary and if they do request send legit docs and never lie when registering

wildemu
    wildemu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1574

I would say as a US player currently going through the process since last Saturday, it has been a challenge. I'd like to give more details but I don't want any negative repercussions against my account. Does SBR help with inquiries regarding AsianConnect?

bookie
    bookie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Quote Originally Posted by wildemu View Post
    I would say as a US player currently going through the process since last Saturday, it has been a challenge. I'd like to give more details but I don't want any negative repercussions against my account. Does SBR help with inquiries regarding AsianConnect?
    They help with issues once you have them. But they will suggest you comply with AC's verification requests until there is a real issue. As has been suggested in this thread, provide your documents, even if you're US-based, and give them a few days. If there's an issue then, SBR has a record of helping.

wildemu

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post
    They help with issues once you have them. But they will suggest you comply with AC's verification requests until there is a real issue. As has been suggested in this thread, provide your documents, even if you're US-based, and give them a few days. If there's an issue then, SBR has a record of helping.
    Thank you, I will just say I have been fully complying with their verification throughout this process. Just a little frustrated they haven't verified me after all the information I have provided.

Craig22

Thank you, I will just say I have been fully complying with their verification throughout this process. Just a little frustrated they haven't verified me after all the information I have provided.
    Is it an issue with the address verification as a U.S. customer? This would be unfair on their part since they know you are a U.S. player with a bitcoin only account. Hard to see what they are trying to accomplish asking for proof of address when there is nothing to confirm it to on your account.

wildemu

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    Is it an issue with the address verification as a U.S. customer? This would be unfair on their part since they know you are a U.S. player with a bitcoin only account. Hard to see what they are trying to accomplish asking for proof of address when there is nothing to confirm it to on your account.
    Yes, I would say proof of address is the hurdle. I have provided multiple documents such as bank statement, credit card statement, driver's license (front and back) which all confirm the same address and my residence. Still, it has not been sufficient and i am still not verified. I am averaging 1 email response per day from the KYC verifier, so I don't know when this will finally be completed.

Moneygreen

Yes, I would say proof of address is the hurdle. I have provided multiple documents such as bank statement, credit card statement, driver's license (front and back) which all confirm the same address and my residence. Still, it has not been sufficient and i am still not verified. I am averaging 1 email response per day from the KYC verifier, so I don't know when this will finally be completed.

What did they said about those documents that you have submitted? I mean the reason why it hasn't been sufficient for them?

wildemu

What did they said about those documents that you have submitted? I mean the reason why it hasn't been sufficient for them?
    It's more of them just wanting more documents as proof. I have already provided 5 forms of documentation at their request and I am still left pending. Just waiting to hear what the next step will be, probably tomorrow morning/afternoon by the average time i've been receiving from responses.

Moneygreen

It's more of them just wanting more documents as proof. I have already provided 5 forms of documentation at their request and I am still left pending. Just waiting to hear what the next step will be, probably tomorrow morning/afternoon by the average time i've been receiving from responses.

5 form of documents are more than enough If they only want to check the address match with your ID isn't? Anyway. I hope everything will be ok with your verification.

wildemu

5 form of documents are more than enough If they only want to check the address match with your ID isn't? Anyway. I hope everything will be ok with your verification.
    Thank you, yes that's correct. They currently have 4 documents in their possession that would confirm my address.

Shinebox42
    Shinebox42's Avatar Become A Pro!

nt.

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by rangerz2478 View Post
    If you joined as a bitcoin only user and are later asked for ID, you will not be punished for your location.

Always send them real ID stuff

Quote Originally Posted by bookie View Post

Bookie gives the correct info.

If you do not get it sorted out with them directly, we can ask them whats going on for you. But go through the process with them first. thye are normally fair with people.

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If you joined as a bitcoin only user and are later asked for ID, you will not be punished for your location.

Always send them real ID stuff

Bookie gives the correct info.

If you do not get it sorted out with them directly, we can ask them whats going on for you. But go through the process with them first. thye are normally fair with people.
    Thanks opti.

Barrakuda
    Barrakuda's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7305

Thank you, yes that's correct. They currently have 4 documents in their possession that would confirm my address.
    How many days has it been total? Are they inventing new forms of ID they need as they go along? Hope this turns out well.

wildemu

Hi Everyone, just wanted to give an update that I finally passed verification this morning and received my withdrawal. Thanks for the people here who guided me in the right direction and who would've helped me if things didn't work out. I am glad it didn't have to go this route but relieved there is a resource like this for the players.

For fellow American players, expect a thorough KYC verification but approval is possible.
    Points Awarded:

littlekona gave wildemu 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Moneygreen

Hi Everyone, just wanted to give an update that I finally passed verification this morning and received my withdrawal. Thanks for the people here who guided me in the right direction and who would've helped me if things didn't work out. I am glad it didn't have to go this route but relieved there is a resource like this for the players.

For fellow American players, expect a thorough KYC verification but approval is possible.

Such a good news. 👏👏👏
    Cheers 🍻

LLXC
    LLXC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10451

They want a wireless bill statement. However, if you have a newer carrier that doesn't provide one (like Xfinity Mobile), they are making it very difficult

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post
    They want a wireless bill statement. However, if you have a newer carrier that doesn't provide one (like Xfinity Mobile), they are making it very difficult
    Did you receive a paper contract when you joined them?

If so, try sending that along with a screenshot of the online account showing current billing still active.

Craig22

Quote Originally Posted by LLXC View Post

They mention ID and then one method for proof of address. However, they ask for a mobile phone bill now on top of all that. The phone plan is a family plan- my name isn't even on the bill. I don't see the point in asking for it even though I sent it to them. The obstacles it seems to verification are annoying.
    Last edited by Craig22; 09-29-19 at 11:29 AM.
    Points Awarded:

LLXC gave Craig22 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ShanghaiBeijing1
    ShanghaiBeijing1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

Quote Originally Posted by Craig22 View Post
    They mention ID and then one method for proof of address. However, they ask for a mobile phone bill now on top of all that. The phone plan is a family plan- my name isn't even on the bill. I don't see the point in asking for it even though I sent it to them. The obstacles it seems to verification are annoying.
    Phone number verification does seem a bit unnecessary but is a part of your account details/profile @ AC88 and is an additional data point that allows them to verify your identity.

They've been a great agent so far and have been generally reasonable in their response to inquiries. If you're having issues with this specific KYC item, i'm sure they'll work with you to find a reasonable alternative.
    Points Awarded:

LLXC gave ShanghaiBeijing1 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

12 Last