lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Betmaster.com is a scam

They are relatively new in the market, yet they are a proven scam as they voided all my bets (138 if I not miscounted) retroactively back to February 22 when I tried to make a withdrawal.

Of course they couldn't give me a proper explanation because the only explanation is: stealing.

I didn't take a bonus or free bet or anything else.

They said they will return my deposit but withdrawals are technically not possible at the moment so maybe they even stole my deposit, not yet sure.

For those who are interested I uploaded my bet history: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rmvu7jj32...RzFMhx1dARNoka

They used Cyrillic script in their email headers so maybe they are related to Russian scam operations like 1xbet etc.

STAY AWAY

lonnie55

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Suspicious activity should mean they are looking inot it, but im sure that is not the case. If its Russian, all is lost

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Wow.. thank you for the warning. I noticed I had bookmarked it before, as they had that 100% welcome bonus, but if they cancel bets then the money is better spent somewhere else.

Brooklyn
    Brooklyn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10143

Lonnie wouldn't it be better with these relatively unknown books, to just make several bets and request a smaller 4 digit withdrawal to test them first if they pay at all?

Because placing over a hundred bets and then only to find out it was for nothing, it's quite time consuming and frustrating.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

My guess is you're an arb. How much vig/cost do you factor in for bad debt as it seems a lot of books are stiffing you. I would imagine you have to increase your arb requirements just to handle these losses.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    My guess is you're an arb. How much vig/cost do you factor in for bad debt as it seems a lot of books are stiffing you. I would imagine you have to increase your arb requirements just to handle these losses.
    He posted his bet history, take a look. Doesn't look like "arb" to me...He does a lot of value betting... and increases his stakes when high in profits...

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn View Post
    Lonnie wouldn't it be better with these relatively unknown books, to just make several bets and request a smaller 4 digit withdrawal to test them first if they pay at all?

Because placing over a hundred bets and then only to find out it was for nothing, it's quite time consuming and frustrating.
    I made the withdrawal request when my P/L was +2k

Verification process took 16 days and they said before that they accepted my documents and that I shall wait a bit longer. At this point I was already limited to 50-75 stakes, so I placed some more bets and ended with +4k

The problem in general is: The earlier you ask for a withdrawal the higher the risk of getting limited. In my experience it's smarter to wait a bit and take the 10-15% risk that the book is a scam, instead of taking only 1k but risk a red flag.

kkkkk
    kkkkk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16066

assuming the info from your screenshot - german account and bulgarian ip can be suspicious for them

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by kkkkk View Post
    assuming the info from your screenshot - german account and bulgarian ip can be suspicious for them
    What the hell are you talking about? It's my account and a dynamic German IP from my location, no VPN/Proxy or anything else was in use at any point

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Had a mare getting my money from them 3-4 months ago as well. Took me a month but i finally got paid.

By the way, have you threatened them that you will post a complaint etc? In mine case, that worked as i was able to speak directly to manager etc

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    Had a mare getting my money from them 3-4 months ago as well. Took me a month but i finally got paid.

By the way, have you threatened them that you will post a complaint etc? In mine case, that worked as i was able to speak directly to manager etc
    I've never seen any book that returned the decision to confiscate all winnings

Motorhead11

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    I've never seen any book that returned the decision to confiscate all winnings
    True this. Unfortunately it has become latest trend as well.

lonnie55

Today I got back my deposit (and a bit more but that is due to their stupid system)

I will see what I can reach now by forwarding the case to the lawyer

Motorhead11

Today I got back my deposit (and a bit more but that is due to their stupid system)
    I will see what I can reach now by forwarding the case to the lawyer
    Seen you mentioned your lawyer under many threads

Did you ever had any success with him?

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Motorhead11 View Post
    Seen you mentioned your lawyer under many threads

Did you ever had any success with him?
    nope

but the Curacao lawyer works on a no cure no pay basis if the amount in dispute is high enough, so not much to lose
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Motorhead11

lonnie55

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/betmaster-ico/

This article is amazing. Some samples:

Years of research has helped this giant online betting company come up with a scientifically reinvented business model
    If you visit their website and see how the platform operates, you will with no doubt agree that the company has achieved unrivaled operational efficiency.
    The main reason behind their success is because they value their clients and have created a platform that has enabled them to bet and win easily.

tommir99
    tommir99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9148

Especially that last part was hilarious. They value their clients so much that they void all their bets.

alano83
    alano83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Hello, unfortunately, I too was involved with this book. It's been 3 days since the account has stopped with my money to check just because I won. Can someone help me? Chat is of no use in emails, never replies

alano83
    alano83's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1030

Upupup

deleder
    deleder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

how did this end?

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by deleder View Post
    how did this end?
    What case are you talking about? Mine or alano's?

My money was confiscated.

BTW, Betmaster is broke. There are ongoing bankruptcy proceedings according to my sources.
    Points Awarded:

ispaneca1984 gave lonnie55 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Vyasports
    check raise re-raise all-in
    Vyasports's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1334

What case are you talking about? Mine or alano's?

My money was confiscated.

BTW, Betmaster is broke. There are ongoing bankruptcy proceedings according to my sources.
    thnks fr heads up

tyraxx
    tyraxx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

a similar situation for me, they block the account they say that I have more than one account, without giving any proof.
    is Betmaster a scam?

deljuve
    deljuve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Avoid betmaster. They let you withdraw some small amounts, but in the end they confiscates at least smth. If you win, then they starts to do verification for weeks and ask for many selfies and other docs. Then they cancel you bets that was done 1 or 2 months ago and only then you can expect to receive some of your money.

lonnie55

Update: Court ordered them to pay. Money received. Case closed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Motorhead11

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

Update: Court ordered them to pay. Money received. Case closed.
    Wow, well done Lonnie

Good to see your face and thanks for updating this thread.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lonnie55

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Wow, well done Lonnie

Good to see your face and thanks for updating this thread.
    Thanks Opti

Credits to my lawyer. I honestly never expected to see a single penny out of all this, but here we go, two cases won, I hope I can add at least one more.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave lonnie55 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Optional

Motorhead11

Well done Lonnie, glad to see you back to the forum

newton0038
    Update your status
    newton0038's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1935

Betmaster is ready to expand to over 2 more countries that represent about 57% of the world’s online sports betting. They have come up with a comprehensive plan to enable them to achieve their highly ambitious target. Members of the public who share the same vision as Betmaster are encouraged to invest in the company by buying tokens at Betmaster.

Invest in their tokens.....lol