HedgeHog
    HedgeHog's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17021

Heritage Question

Has anyone else had their withdrawal options limited to Bitcoin only at Heritage? Since I typically deposit by this method, I'm being told bitcoin is now my only option for withdrawal. Wondering if it's the same for others.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Mine shows cashier check option too..I did a while back get an email saying I’m chat support only which is fine as they are excellent

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    Mine shows cashier check option too..I did a while back get an email saying I’m chat support only which is fine as they are excellent
    Thanks for the input. It looks like this was a decision they made on me alone. Can't understand why and live chat, which is usually top notch, won't disclose anything. Very "Un-Heritage" like.

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

There btc payouts have gotten very fast...my last few have hit in a few hours even on weekends

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by littlekona View Post
    There btc payouts have gotten very fast...my last few have hit in a few hours even on weekends
    Agree 100%, they are awesome on bitcoin transactions. Just did one today that only took 4 hours. However, I'll miss requesting a check once a month or so.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    Has anyone else had their withdrawal options limited to Bitcoin only at Heritage? Since I typically deposit by this method, I'm being told bitcoin is now my only option for withdrawal. Wondering if it's the same for others.
    I have the Cashier Chk option... but haven't used it in like... maybe... 2 years?

BigJay
    BigJay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 229

I still have both options. Did a BTC this morning and it took 90 minutes to hit.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

Both deposit and payouts are BTC only for me.

eaglesfan371
    The great game of POT...LIMIT...OMAHA
    eaglesfan371's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

When bitcoin has been in a STRONG downtrend the past year...I'm not surprised the book is limiting people from cashing out FIAT. They don't want to basically buy your BTC and it decline 10%. If it does, they'd rather you take that dying investment, aka bitcoin, off them instead of cold hard CLEANED cash out of their bank account.

Not expressing an opinion on bitcoin, but explaining it how a payout manager might think.

cyclingbettor
    cyclingbettor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7872

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    This happened to me a month or two ago as well. They claimed it was because I am located in Canada, and that I never should have had the option of withdrawing by check in the first place, but they really didn't seem to have a clue what they were talking about, so who knows if that was the actual reason.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by eaglesfan371 View Post
    When bitcoin has been in a STRONG downtrend the past year...I'm not surprised the book is limiting people from cashing out FIAT. They don't want to basically buy your BTC and it decline 10%. If it does, they'd rather you take that dying investment, aka bitcoin, off them instead of cold hard CLEANED cash out of their bank account.

Not expressing an opinion on bitcoin, but explaining it how a payout manager might think.
    I think you may be on to something. Heritage is apparently limiting clients that are using their check option more than they like (once a month in my case). The reason they gave me was because BTC is the method I typically use. Since I often deposit by BTC, I can now only withdraw by BTC. But that contradicts Money Shot's experience who used BTC exclusively the past 2 years, yet still has the check option he chooses not to use. IMO an A+ Book should offer "ALL" their clients more than one withdrawal option. Such is the case for 5D, Bookmaker family of books, BOL family of books, and Bovada--the other books I use and can still request a check. Don't get me wrong, Heritage is easily one of best books available to a US player. Their promos (free squares, Get Out at halftime, and so on) are unmatched and sincerely much appreciated-- as is their reduced juice lines). I just think they they got it wrong here, definitely a rarity, and owe an explanation.
    Last edited by HedgeHog; 02-27-19 at 05:03 PM.

5918mike
    5918mike's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3026

5D only offers me the BTC option now as well. It could be a Washington state restriction though as I've come across a few books who accept US players but restrict Washington. Betus is the other one I've recently received a payout from that gives me the single option of BTC.

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Requested a cashiers check today. So works for me. First cash out in like 6 years there though. How many days does it take for them to take the money out of my account and process it? Like 2 or 3 days? I did see receive it in 10-15 days though. Thanks.

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    Requested a cashiers check today. So works for me. First cash out in like 6 years there though. How many days does it take for them to take the money out of my account and process it? Like 2 or 3 days? I did see receive it in 10-15 days though. Thanks.
    It typically gets approved same day (next day at worst). Checks arrive in 2 weeks, sometimes a little sooner.

sunshine11
    sunshine11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3097

Thanks cool.

Conqueror
    Conqueror's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5662

Quote Originally Posted by sunshine11 View Post
    That's why Bookmaker is better. I've received a Bookmaker check within 48 hours of request.

RUNandGun
    RUNandGun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 249

Do you guys like to do checks because we usually lose a little when you take via bitcoin? I might try a check next time if it is that fast.

Ant23
    Ant23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11651

I requested check via courier on a Saturday....$$ came out on Monday & check arrived on a Tues.....10 days total but my bank holds it for 2 days....all in all not bad but bitcoin is the way to go...

HedgeHog

Quote Originally Posted by Conqueror View Post
    That's why Bookmaker is better. I've received a Bookmaker check within 48 hours of request.
    Bookmaker is much faster, but their checks always have a $50 fee. Heritage takes a week or so longer but are free (one per month).