soobv
    Update your status
    soobv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 904

Large payouts via wire/Check Potential Issue

first off i'm down a lot of money online (around 100k), but i recently went on a spin in the high 5 figures. The issue I see though is the book i use has limits of 9500 for wires and 3-8k for checks. I'm worried that doing multiples of these could trigger a structuring issue with my bank (even though im not structuring - i'd prefer just getting one check/wire for the full amount but its not available.)
    I'm not trying to hide anything (im still net loser so not worried about taxes), but based on imposed limits from the book the optics look like i am. Has anyone been accused of structuring with these limits?

The book will not pay me via bitcoin because i did not deposit exclusively with it. Any advice or suggestions from previous experience?

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

How often are you doing them?

A fortnightly or monthly wire for $8976 and a bunch of 5k checks shouldn't stand out like that I'd think. I guess it also depends on the rest of your account activity though. Personally, I wouldn't be worried about it looking like that for under 100k total.