jokeka85
    jokeka85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

18bet problem

Hi I have problem with 18bet. I make few deposits (total 705eur). After many bets my balance was 2600euro. I request withdraw. I send them all what they wont (id , bill..). they also call me on my mobile... On the end they closed my account and payout me only my deposits minus 8% processing fees. They send me this:
    We are reaching you to inform you that our Anti-Fraud Department detected that your IP address is already in use by another account.
    You may refer to the "Player Registration & Deregistration Process" section in our Terms & Conditions:
    "3.8 The player’s account must be registered in his/her own, personal and correct, name and personal details. The individual has to ensure that all data given at registration stage is true, complete and free from error. This therefore also means that the player has to register personally. Furthermore, a player can only have one account. Any other accounts which a player opens with Shark77 Limited, or which are beneficially owned by the player shall be considered as duplicate accounts. We shall close any duplicate account/s consequent to the identification of the main account. If we close a duplicate account, deposits will be refunded, and all bonuses, free bets and winnings acquired from such promotions using that duplicate account will be void and forfeited. If the amount in the duplicate account does not cover the amount to be refunded to us, we shall seek to recover the loss incurred directly from any other of your accounts."
    Here is a link for reference: https://www.18bet.com/en/pages/terms-and-conditions/
    In accordance to our policy your account has been closed and your deposits for the amount of €705 (minus 8% processing fees) have been returned to your Skrill account.

Yours,
    18bet Team

I not understand whats wrong. Nobody not use my pc. And I not know nobody who use this book. I sought an explanation about that and today they answer me;
    Dear
    Thank you for your E-mail.
    Like we've already mentioned in our previous correspondence - as a Company procedure, while being an active customer regular reviews of your activity were conducted. After a more thorough inspection led by our Anti-Fraud team they reported a detection of Multi-accounting - a non-recreational activity deemed in conflict with both our General and Promo terms and conditions. You were found to be sharing the same login numerical pattern (IP) as well as multiple similarities in personal details, financial and betting behavior and fully matched "Secret Question / Secret Answer" with other account(s) registered with the Company, which is not allowed according to site’s T & C.
    Please refer to the attached screenshot, where you can find more detailed information regarding the case.
    You may find 18bet's Terms of Use by following the link: https://www.18bet.com/en/pages/terms-and-conditions/
    Since your account activity breached the terms and conditions on the site, by purposely bypassing both our General rules (Section "Personal Information and Account") and Promo rules in an attempt to defraud the site, your deposits for the amount of 648.60 € have been returned to your Skrill account which accounts for your entire Financial history, taking into consideration previous deposits and withdrawals, bringing your lifetime Profit/Loss on the site to 0 €. In this way you have received back the sum of every successful deposit ever performed towards 18bet (minus processing fees, applied by the payment provider).
    The access to your account will remain terminated.
    Yours,
    18bet Team
    I still not understand what is problem. Somebody had a problem like this one? Is this a sort of misunderstanding? I not know what to do.

jokeka85

18 bet problem

Hi I have problem with 18bet. I make few deposits (total 705eur). After many bets my balance was 2600euro. I request withdraw. I send them all what they wont (id , bill..). they also call me on my mobile... On the end they closed my account and payout me only my deposits minus 8% processing fees. They send me this:
    We are reaching you to inform you that our Anti-Fraud Department detected that your IP address is already in use by another account.
    You may refer to the "Player Registration & Deregistration Process" section in our Terms & Conditions:
    "3.8 The player’s account must be registered in his/her own, personal and correct, name and personal details. The individual has to ensure that all data given at registration stage is true, complete and free from error. This therefore also means that the player has to register personally. Furthermore, a player can only have one account. Any other accounts which a player opens with Shark77 Limited, or which are beneficially owned by the player shall be considered as duplicate accounts. We shall close any duplicate account/s consequent to the identification of the main account. If we close a duplicate account, deposits will be refunded, and all bonuses, free bets and winnings acquired from such promotions using that duplicate account will be void and forfeited. If the amount in the duplicate account does not cover the amount to be refunded to us, we shall seek to recover the loss incurred directly from any other of your accounts."
    Here is a link for reference: https://www.18bet.com/en/pages/terms-and-conditions/
    In accordance to our policy your account has been closed and your deposits for the amount of €705 (minus 8% processing fees) have been returned to your Skrill account.

Yours,
    18bet Team

I not understand whats wrong. Nobody not use my pc. And I not know nobody who use this book. I sought an explanation about that and today they answer me;
    Dear
    Thank you for your E-mail.
    Like we've already mentioned in our previous correspondence - as a Company procedure, while being an active customer regular reviews of your activity were conducted. After a more thorough inspection led by our Anti-Fraud team they reported a detection of Multi-accounting - a non-recreational activity deemed in conflict with both our General and Promo terms and conditions. You were found to be sharing the same login numerical pattern (IP) as well as multiple similarities in personal details, financial and betting behavior and fully matched "Secret Question / Secret Answer" with other account(s) registered with the Company, which is not allowed according to site’s T & C.
    Please refer to the attached screenshot, where you can find more detailed information regarding the case.
    You may find 18bet's Terms of Use by following the link: https://www.18bet.com/en/pages/terms-and-conditions/
    Since your account activity breached the terms and conditions on the site, by purposely bypassing both our General rules (Section "Personal Information and Account") and Promo rules in an attempt to defraud the site, your deposits for the amount of 648.60 € have been returned to your Skrill account which accounts for your entire Financial history, taking into consideration previous deposits and withdrawals, bringing your lifetime Profit/Loss on the site to 0 €. In this way you have received back the sum of every successful deposit ever performed towards 18bet (minus processing fees, applied by the payment provider).
    The access to your account will remain terminated.
    Yours,
    18bet Team
    I still not understand what is problem. Somebody had a problem like this one? Is this a sort of misunderstanding? I not know what to do.

dealer wins
    dealer wins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11819

Its a scam book, sadly I think your money is gone. Research books better next time on google, many reports of them scamming people!!
    Points Awarded:

masteragent101 gave dealer wins 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Bonus taken before?

lonnie55

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    Its a scam book, sadly I think your money is gone. Research books better next time on google, many reports of them scamming people!!
    One case which was not related to a bonus?

jokeka85

I take bonus every time when I deposited

lonnie55

So still not a single 'scam case' that was not related to a bonus hmm

I've mentioned it a couple of times before: I've been using this book for years, almost on a daily basis since last summer, placed like 1,000 bets this year, made my last deposit in April 17. I make one 4-digit payout per month and had not experienced one single problem in the whole time. BUT: I never took a bonus at any point.

It confuses me how many players have troubles with this book though

Optional
    Optional's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9201

This is a difficult one to dispute Jokeka85.

They are saying both your security question and the answer matches on both accounts.

jokeka85

If you cannot open img try here https://imgur.com/a/dikKluZ

jokeka85

they can always say that someone has the same security question. Maybe is problem because my mobile internet sometimes showing diferent country like estonia or sweden

lonnie55

Do not use a VPN/VPS or proxy
    Do not use public internet or a mobile connection. Only use your home IP for betting
    Never take a bonus
    Do not share your picks on a public betting platform (like blogabet) or place bets that have been shared on a public platform before to avoid allegations of syndicate betting

then you should be fine with that book. still waiting for a case that proves the opposite

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: qsgsg, and Motorhead11

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

So, player is accused for duplicate account only on security question or IP plus security question was the same?

qsgsg
    qsgsg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 958

I always avoid the bonus. Bookmakers are "sensitive" about it.

jokeka85

allegedly security question. ip address cannot be because nobody not use my ip.

Motorhead11
    Motorhead11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Well, it depends how exotic was your security question tbh. If it was ''What's your team'' and answer is ''Man Utd'', then obviously you can't be accused as a multiaccounter for that. Personally never had any issue with babibet/18bet/1bet

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

Possibly related: the IP shows as being in Zagreb on some geo databases, and some in Estonia.

DNS resolves to *.cust.tele2.hr (hr= hrvatska = Croatia)

These records can get out of date when companies purchase IP blocks from each other, or perhaps tele2 are shifting things around (they operate all over Europe).
    Last edited by HeeeHAWWWW; 11-02-18 at 11:55 AM.

jokeka85

I had problem with my ip before some book were looking for an explanation, but nobody not take my money. my security question mother maiden name answer is "*******"(on croatian that means I do not know).
    Last edited by Optional; 11-02-18 at 03:08 PM. Reason: edit question answer out. Was family name.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

A simple traceroute will prove it's in Zagreb, because the penultimate hop is ...

zgb70002-dci-1.vrf1257-181.bundle-ether4s16.tele2.net 130.244.64.170

Their tools from that screenshot have you in Estonia, which is presumably causing problems.

san0k
    san0k's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Do you have an account in 1 bet or babibet?

jokeka85

I havent 1bet of babibet account. yesterday they send me this:
    Thank you for reaching us.We appreciate your feedback on your experience with 18bet.Please note that our Company acted in complete accordance to both its General and Promo Rules. Our position is final and will not be a subject of any further alteration.Yours,18bet Team