TheToffer
    TheToffer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6063

Betnow.eu...any recent feedback about them??

Got an offer...100% match with a 3x rollover, $1000 max.

Thinking about taking it, but I would like to hear from anybody who has played there recently.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

got multiple btc payouts recently for 2500 each. took about 1 day. that's a great offer you got.

doylebrinson
    doylebrinson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3852

I played there in the past 6 months. I won, requested multiple 4 figure payouts and received them in 48 hours or less. I would highly recommend them, especially with 100% and only 3x roll over.

TheToffer

Thanks for the feedback, guys...

I signed up there last year, but never deposited so to get the email offer was a shock.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13827

I signed up the other day. Already got about 6 voicemails from them in broken english.

If I get an offer that good I will most definitely bite on it. 3x rollover is amazing

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9612

Is this a cash or free play bonus? Anyone know if they are affiliated with any other books?

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by Crusherrr View Post
    I signed up the other day. Already got about 6 voicemails from them in broken english.

If I get an offer that good I will most definitely bite on it. 3x rollover is amazing
    The offer is on their website, but it says it isn't for new customers. So if you've never deposited you'd have to take the initial deposit bonus and if you lost that you could take the 100% 3x rollover bonus, I'm assuming.

brendon

they have something to do with SBG global. i've gotten some emails from them with sbg logo on the bottom.

KS1986
    KS1986's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by brendon View Post
    they have something to do with SBG global. i've gotten some emails from them with sbg logo on the bottom.
    Thank you

TheToffer

Quote Originally Posted by KS1986 View Post
    The offer is on their website, but it says it isn't for new customers. So if you've never deposited you'd have to take the initial deposit bonus and if you lost that you could take the 100% 3x rollover bonus, I'm assuming.
    I called customer service about this and they put me on hold to check. Once she returned, she said I was a go for the 100% - 3x rollover...

thagame24
    thagame24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4445

Anyone concerned about SBG Global being blacklisted? Betnow has nice MLB lines (looks like dimeline up to -190) combine that with the nice promos and I want to deposit, but it almost seems to good to be true.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9181

Quote Originally Posted by thagame24 View Post
    Anyone concerned about SBG Global being blacklisted? Betnow has nice MLB lines (looks like dimeline up to -190) combine that with the nice promos and I want to deposit, but it almost seems to good to be true.
    If they are... put a hold on any deposits here for now.

An SBR player currently has a complaint in about a large amount gone missing from his SBG Global account unexplained.

thagame24

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    If they are... put a hold on any deposits here for now.

An SBR player currently has a complaint in about a large amount gone missing from his SBG Global account unexplained.

Ok I'll hold off until there's more info on this shop. Thanks Optional

Optional

Ok I'll hold off until there's more info on this shop. Thanks Optional
    I'll update the thread when I know more.

Crusherrr
    Please don't feed the trolls
    Crusherrr's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13827

I wont bite just yet although they keep calling. The non-stop calls (2x a day) and 3x rollover on a $1k(100%) bonus make me skeptical. If they are related to SBG Global that's not exactly a good thing either.

jbayko
    jbayko's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1259

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'll update the thread when I know more.
    Thanks Optional. I found it odd that they weren’t rated on SBR yet. They’ve been around for a while. I created an account there about a year ago but luckily never deposited anything. The lack of rating had my antannae up.

brendon

The reason I play with them is because the other site has them rated as Elite. I get both SBG and betnow emails. Both of their promotional emails are very similar. I'm not sure if they're somehow related or they use the same marketing company.

Optional

The reason I play with them is because the other site has them rated as Elite. I get both SBG and betnow emails. Both of their promotional emails are very similar. I'm not sure if they're somehow related or they use the same marketing company.
    What other site? Not OTGS I hope?

brendon

OSGA. I even chatted with them last year to make sure of the rating because they had a 100% cash promo for football up to $5000.

Optional

Well that's a surprise. Hopefully they know something SBR doesn't to justify it. Elite sounds kind of over the top considering the spotty history though.

thagame24

SBG is also rated elite at OSGA

thagame24

SBG is also rated elite at OSGA
    *Correction looks like they are "premier" not "elite" either way you get the idea...also I checked out SBG's promotions on their site and they are offering the exact same 100% promo (doesnt look like there is a first deposit restriction here, but all other terms are the exact same). Pretty much confirms that the two books are affiliated IMO.

Jnas
    Jnas's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8549

I just made a small deposit there to check it out i remember SBG doing a similar 100% cash thing last season and didn't hear of any complaints. A lot of shops coming out strong with big bonuses this season. Best to use the FIFO method on these big bonuses.

First In First out

Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

They are definitely affiliated with SBG in some way.

Their lines are identical.

My SBG account was limited to only betting major sports.

My BetNow account is limited to the exact same sports even though I have never actually funded the account or played there ever.