DroopyDog
    DroopyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2078

Nitrogen is all sorts of screwed up right now

Since yesterday, they have incorrect start times on just about all games, which is causing a lot of games to still be on the board well after they finish... which is delaying grading..... payouts seem to be slow also since it seems they now will have to manually review every account for past post wagers.

Times are still screwed up at this moment... finished matches still up...

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

I noticed that last night and I was trying to make a deposit and I was getting a little static so I just went to bed

GoldRush7
    GoldRush7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

All the baseball lines say they are starting at 2:00am Saturday. What a mess

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Stay away right now

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

They aren't even accepting wagers right now. Degens going nuts in chat

Definitely stay away until they sort this out.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993425

Thanks for sharing. We'll see if Nitrogen can share an ETA with us.

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Looks like everything back to normal. I just placed some baseball bets.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Nitrogen A+

MohamedL
    MohamedL's Avatar Become A Pro!

Withdrawals are back, but if you bet anywhere near july 13th they took your money and didn't give it back. I placed a bet on july 12th for a game on july 13th and they took my winnings because they deemed it past the match time and haven't responded in 5 days through their in-site support system.

allwater334
    allwater334's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Quote Originally Posted by MohamedL View Post
    Withdrawals are back, but if you bet anywhere near july 13th they took your money and didn't give it back. I placed a bet on july 12th for a game on july 13th and they took my winnings because they deemed it past the match time and haven't responded in 5 days through their in-site support system.
    This is y u don't put your money anywhere that doesn't have a live chat or at the very least a freaking phone number. Chat box doesn't count as live chat because from what I see, those people just say to create a support ticket which like u r saying never gets answered and I'm not 1 bit surprised about that

themike78
    themike78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10636

Quote Originally Posted by allwater334 View Post
    This is y u don't put your money anywhere that doesn't have a live chat or at the very least a freaking phone number. Chat box doesn't count as live chat because from what I see, those people just say to create a support ticket which like u r saying never gets answered and I'm not 1 bit surprised about that
    It would be nice if they had a phone number. I'm going on 7 hours waiting for a game to get graded. They are so bad at grading games that they graded a game of the parlay I had that ended 3 hours after the ungraded game ended. How does that make sense? Why not grade the games in order? I sent an email and their response was that they forwarded it to the graders. This was about 3 hours ago and still ungraded. So frustrating.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Yeah support sucks. This is the first time I've encountered a problem. I went to play baccarat with a tiny amount of .008 and only made one bet of .001 and I won. When I left the table I never had the .009 added back to my balance. I went back to the table with .001 to see if my 009 was still there and it wasn't. I didn't bet anything this time. I left the table again and now the 001 is missing from my balance too. So I'm missing .01

No response to email or 2 support tickets over 5 hours ago. Chat tells me ill get an answer when they get around to reading my tickets.

It's a small amount but I want to cash out my balance.

ThaWoj
    hope i dont wake up tomorrow
    ThaWoj's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3427

Oh yeah and then they canceled my wsop bets because they said i past posted. The times said the bets closed at 8pm and I made the bets at 753. I guess because of the 30 min delay in real life in Vegas? This tilts mee though because they should have had 730 as the time. I had pollack at +800 and ott at +2100.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Looks like good time to get out of there