thomorino
    thomorino's Avatar Become A Pro!

1 thing to remember as well - even if topbet goes bust there is a possibility someone will buy the book for the client list and honor previous debts - topbet has been around long enough they have must have a decent client list.

Buffalo Nickle
    Buffalo Nickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 878

Quote Originally Posted by thomorino View Post
    1 thing to remember as well - even if topbet goes bust there is a possibility someone will buy the book for the client list and honor previous debts - topbet has been around long enough they have must have a decent client list.
    That's what I'm hoping with a 10x rollover requirement on your balance.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status
    Keewatinking21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1949

It would be good for everyone if that ended up happening. But there's no chance I'm rolling 10x on 4,000 before busting out so Just pay your darn players Topbet! Haha

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

Okay I've lost all hope. There is a 1% chance any of us are going to see any money.. I hate them so much. I want them shut down. This is such BS they are still collecting money from people and not paying out

Buffalo Nickle

Quote Originally Posted by Keewatinking21 View Post
    Okay I've lost all hope. There is a 1% chance any of us are going to see any money.. I hate them so much. I want them shut down. This is such BS they are still collecting money from people and not paying out
    Take it easy Keewatinktink. People are still getting paid. Going to take a while to work through this backlog. They called me yesterday to let me know they were not sending anything.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

Haha that's the worse.. just wanted to say hello eh?
    QUOTE=Buffalo Nickle;27067784]Take it easy Keewatinktink. People are still getting paid. Going to take a while to work through this backlog. They called me yesterday to let me know they were not sending anything.[/QUOTE]

Buffalo Nickle

They assured me that I was going to be paid and they are just having processor problems. I took it as a good sign that they call. I don't think they would bother if they weren't going to pay.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

Well that's good at least.. I agree why would they call if they weren't legitimately not trying to continue to pay people... well maybe within the next couple months... or year. I guess as long as I get the two payouts sometime haha. I could really use it after I was dumb enough to rack up some ************ thinking I would get paid in a timely fashion.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffalo Nickle View Post
    They assured me that I was going to be paid and they are just having processor problems. I took it as a good sign that they call. I don't think they would bother if they weren't going to pay.

Buffalo Nickle

Well that's good at least.. I agree why would they call if they weren't legitimately not trying to continue to pay people... well maybe within the next couple months... or year. I guess as long as I get the two payouts sometime haha. I could really use it after I was dumb enough to rack up some ************ thinking I would get paid in a timely fashion.
    I doubt they are going down too soon. You are getting to the front of the line. As long as we are getting reports of payments, there is hope especially with football coming up shortly. This thing could last a while.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

Why couldn't I have just had the run I had on Topbet to win 4 on Bovada or Betonline.. hell I would take one of my two payments... reccomend any other sites with good bonuses as football season is coming up?

I doubt they are going down too soon. You are getting to the front of the line. As long as we are getting reports of payments, there is hope especially with football coming up shortly. This thing could last a while.

brendon
    brendon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20365

I read on osga that there were many payouts were sent out last week. hopefully, you guys are on the next batch.

Buffalo Nickle

Why couldn't I have just had the run I had on Topbet to win 4 on Bovada or Betonline.. hell I would take one of my two payments... reccomend any other sites with good bonuses as football season is coming up?
    There will lots of good bonuses when football comes around. Last year, Bovada had a great one. Hopefully, they will have something similar. The best bonuses will be bitcoin so you might want to get set up ahead of time.

anci22
    anci22's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 558

Guys relax. They are good to pay. Received 26k over 6 mos so far this year. They will pay just takes time.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

You took all the money anci!! No wonder they are taking forever

Quote Originally Posted by anci22 View Post
    Guys relax. They are good to pay. Received 26k over 6 mos so far this year. They will pay just takes time.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

I also just got the teasing phone call. I thought it was too good to be true seeing their number on my phone :O

Points Awarded:

Optional gave Keewatinking21 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

thomorino

Am on Twitter right now

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

??????????
    Am on Twitter right now

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

Another teasing phone call to me this morning saying they just wanted to let me know but do not have tracking numbers yet. Thanks for the awesome news TopBet. 70th and 55th BUSINESS days on my two payments today and I know others are even longer.

ALLSTAR86
    ALLSTAR86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

My oldest is now at 85 business days. We aren't going to get paid....

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

Thats what Im thinking too. I just want them shut down at this point. Makes me so mad that people are still depositing and they arent going to pay anymore.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

SBR told you guys to trust a book using futurebet software, even after warning about how shady futurebet operations are so if you ever get paid be thankful and never trust anything using futurebet software no matter what they changed their name to or who tells you this time is different.

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

I knew nothing about sports betting sites. Put 150 on to get the 100% bonus thinking I'd dabble for some entertainment and lose like I had on bovada. Ended up getting on a heater and winning 4 grand. I had no clue about anything haha
    Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    SBR told you guys to trust a book using futurebet software, even after warning about how shady futurebet operations are so if you ever get paid be thankful and never trust anything using futurebet software no matter what they changed their name to or who tells you this time is different.

thomorino

Topbet has been a legit book for many years - the fact they use futurebet sotware is totally and completely irrevelant - we all knew some of the smaller books might have trouble with recreational bettors having their best season in years.

maespinoza1990
    maespinoza1990's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

has anyone been paid yet? if so, when?

thomorino

Ah a player reported being paid within the last 2 weeks. https://www.gamblingsites.com/reviews/topbet/

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

I didn't even get an automated response email back from them today......

Ah a player reported being paid within the last 2 weeks. https://www.gamblingsites.com/reviews/topbet/

the_patriot
    the_patriot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

I didn't even get an automated response email back from them today......
    youre just annoying now. Stay off the boards

thomorino

Yeah - I talked to OSGA yesterday - they are still of the opinion that people will get paid

Keewatinking21
    Update your status

Hope you don't get paid you plug

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot View Post
    youre just annoying now. Stay off the boards

daveg4
    daveg4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 105

Guys I have good news. I received a payout for $4k today. I didn't think the money was going to come, I had been waiting for so long. I had been receiving calls and emails from them assuring me it would be okay, but then I got the email from my bank today.

They still have more to send, but this is a VERY good sign. They were paying regularly until about April, now this is the first I have received since then.
    Points Awarded:

Shoomba gave daveg4 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thomorino

Quote Originally Posted by daveg4 View Post
    Guys I have good news. I received a payout for $4k today. I didn't think the money was going to come, I had been waiting for so long. I had been receiving calls and emails from them assuring me it would be okay, but then I got the email from my bank today.

Didi you get a wire or check and when was the original payout request, a person posted getting paid just over a thousand dollars last week.
    They still have more to send, but this is a VERY good sign. They were paying regularly until about April, now this is the first I have received since then.

When was your original payout from and was it a check or wire. A person posted on the OSGA board that they got paid last week.

thomorino

Received a very strong worded email from Topbet CS saying they guarantee I will get paid - no news and not holding my breadth -but it seems like they are committed to staying in business through football season.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Received a very strong worded email from Topbet CS saying they guarantee I will get paid - no news and not holding my breadth -but it seems like they are committed to staying in business through football season.
    maybe through football DEPOSIT season
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 5mike5

ALLSTAR86
    ALLSTAR86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1004

I have been waiting for my first payout since March. I'm not sure how you got one with an April request date, but good for you. It doesn't appear anyone has gotten paid besides you and the conversations continue to be the same..... it's our processor's fault, but we guarantee we will pay you. I've lost any hope that I will actually get paid.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

Quote Originally Posted by ALLSTAR86 View Post
    I have been waiting for my first payout since March. I'm not sure how you got one with an April request date, but good for you. It doesn't appear anyone has gotten paid besides you and the conversations continue to be the same..... it's our processor's fault, but we guarantee we will pay you. I've lost any hope that I will actually get paid.
    well, if someone has 3 total posts, and 2 of them are saying how they got paid from topbet, i would be very SKEPTICAL that they are telling the truth

add to that the weird part about getting an email from the bank... what kind of banking procedures would allow them to email someone about deposits or withdrawals? that would violate about 100 laws

First 123456 ... Last