arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3134

Quote Originally Posted by moojoo View Post
    They do have hundreds of shops in Russia.
    I am in Israel right now and I went to their site for live support and I'm speaking in Hebrew with them - I showed them this link and they couldn't comment much for privacy reasons but they did say the following:

שמע, יש הרבה משתמשים באתר מכל העולם. ולפעמים שירות ביטחון של האתר כן בודק יוזרים, אבל זה קורה סתם. לפי הניסיון אם אתה משחק נורמלי בלי לרמות, הכל יהיה בסדר
    תנסה את האתר. אם אתה לא בטוח תנסה סכומים קטנים.

Translation from Hebrew to English (my translation, which in my opinion is better than Google Translate):

Look, we have many users from all over the world. Sometimes the security department check users and ask for many details. Based on my experience if you bet normally without trying to cheat then you shouldn't experience any troubles.
    Give it a try, and if you're unsure try to deposit/withdraw small amounts.

So basically,
    If you deposit $50 - $100 and bet and win a bit - they shouldn't give you troubles ... but the common factor for the main complaints I'm reading on the web about them is when the amount is getting bigger.

Anyway, it's definitely a shady bookmaker, rated D- in SBR, Blacklisted from AskGamblers for doing things not allowed in their license, I know my info cannot help much but for anyone who's reading it - Avoid it and if you really must (not sure why but apparently users like the interface etc.) - then bet ONLY with very small amounts if you want to get your money back with no problems.

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

A police statement? Lol

BrickJames
    Action
    BrickJames's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8914

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post
    I am in Israel right now and I went to their site for live support and I'm speaking in Hebrew with them - I showed them this link and they couldn't comment much for privacy reasons but they did say the following:

שמע, יש הרבה משתמשים באתר מכל העולם. ולפעמים שירות ביטחון של האתר כן בודק יוזרים, אבל זה קורה סתם. לפי הניסיון אם אתה משחק נורמלי בלי לרמות, הכל יהיה בסדר

Translation from Hebrew to English (my translation, which in my opinion is better than Google Translate):

Look, we have many users from all over the world. Sometimes the security department check users and ask for many details. Based on my experience if you bet normally without trying to cheat then you shouldn't experience any troubles.

So basically,
    If you deposit $50 - $100 and bet and win a bit - they shouldn't give you troubles ... but the common factor for the main complaints I'm reading on the web about them is when the amount is getting bigger.

Anyway, it's definitely a shady bookmaker, rated D- in SBR, Blacklisted from AskGamblers for doing things not allowed in their license, I know my info cannot help much but for anyone who's reading it - Avoid it and if you really must (not sure why but apparently users like the interface etc.) - then bet ONLY with very small amounts if you want to get your money back with no problems.
    Or just dont use them at all.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

It is getting worse and worse
    they pay small up to 200 real fast but anything else no pay basically

Quote Originally Posted by arie1985 View Post

So basically,

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8677

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    It is getting worse and worse
    they pay small up to 200 real fast but anything else no pay basically
    At the risk of being accused of defending them again... this is just not true.

They regularly do the same KYC procedure for people only owed small amounts and I don't recall very many complaints about 10k+ amounts.

Most people I have spoken to are in the Under 5k owed range.

arie1985
    arie1985's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3134

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    At the risk of being accused of defending them again... this is just not true.

They regularly do the same KYC procedure for people only owed small amounts and I don't recall very many complaints about 10k+ amounts.

Most people I have spoken to are in the Under 5k owed range.
    Small amounts for 1XBet is something like $50 - $150, anything above can trigger ID requirements.
    If you deposit $20 and win $50 and ask to withdraw $70 you're not likely to go through hassles despite winning "big" in aspect of odds.
    But try to deposit $200 and win $500 and withdraw $700 you are almost guaranteed to go through hassles.
    This is how they operate.
    You guys rated them D- for a reason, no need to feel sorry for it.

ouzoun
    ouzoun's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9188

Dont lose your time and don't risk your money with them. Not reliable.
    Points Awarded:

arie1985 gave ouzoun 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: arie1985

thebaibol
    thebaibol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 230

Is there actually somebody who can give any positive feedback or experience with 1xbet? Wondering if there's any case

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

They have the best live stream in the bussines, small withdraws are instand, I did a trial of 20€, but bottom line I wouldnt not trust them for any major bets

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

never trust them

Biggest thieves in entire world

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    They have the best live stream in the bussines, small withdraws are instand, I did a trial of 20€, but bottom line I wouldnt not trust them for any major bets
    You can watch their stream for free and without logging-in on melbet6.pw/en/

It's a skin of 1xbet.

Arles
    Arles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2296

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    never trust them

Biggest thieves in entire world

and skrill still advertising them, this is absurd

MarkusG
    MarkusG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

Any progress for anyone here? Still owed 8500$ with not much sigh of ever getting them back.

Ruifgalmeida
    Ruifgalmeida's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by lonnie55 View Post
    You can watch their stream for free and without logging-in on melbet6.pw/en/

It's a skin of 1xbet.
    Thanks, is Melbet any good or just 1xbet with another name?

lonnie55
    lonnie55's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12267

Quote Originally Posted by Ruifgalmeida View Post
    or just 1xbet with another name?
    This.

I used them a year ago and I got paid my total funds which was like 6-7k. Although I would not recommend anybody to use them.

tanvir00786
    tanvir00786's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by tsakos04 View Post
    Hello, I'm new here but I would like to share my problem with you to find any possible HELP cause I saw that many of you have same problems with these guys & also the admins help a lot.

I opened my account in 1Xbet last November (11/11/2016). I made several deposits the first 3 days (3100€ total) and placed some bets. I won a lot of money in live betting on Greece-Bosnia H.(13/11/2016, World Cup Q.) at Red Card shown in the match.
    Next day I tried to withdraw some money for the first time. At that time they blocked my account and started asking from me to provide verification documents:
    1. My ID card
    2. Police Statement verifying my Address.
    3. Every screenshot from my personal Neteller account with all the details
    4. Selfie with my ID card
    5. Selfie with me holding my ID card and my Computer signed in my email account showing my incoming emails from them.

After providing all these documents listed above they asked me what is my relation with a person I don't know and I have never heard.

Then a procedure of "claiming" my money in my account started (this procedure was reffered as "claim registration" from them)
    The following events happened in the order listed below:
    1. I filled in a questionnaire in my account. (personal information and information about when i opened my account, how I toped up my account etc.)
    2. I sent to them by hard mail in Russia-Moscow all my documents (ID card, Passport, Police Statement for my Adress, Neteller screenshots) as they asked for (I was charged 28€!)
    3. The parcel returned back because they didn't pick it up(!!!), so I sent them by email all the details that courier service gave me and I sent them a set of photos from the returned parcel as they asked for.
    4. They apologised for my inconvenience and I sent the parcel again as I was asked. (I was charged again 28€!!)
    5. I filled again a new form of questions in my account. This time there were some strange questions like who could use my details without my knowledge, if I'm related with Bookmaker's employees or sportspeople and who could influence my decisions to place bets. They also refered to a "bet in question" and when I placed this "bet" and what was the stake.They never informed me about any "bet in question" although I tried to answer to every question.
    6. I also printed and sent by hard mail (3rd time!!!) this form as they asked me for.(I charged 28€ again !!!)

During all this proceedure I made 2 Skype video conferences as they asked me answering in every questions they asked.(depsite they don't have someone to speak my language (Greek) and it's hard for me to communicate live in English)

At the end after the 2nd Skype Video Conference they informed me in my account that I successfully passed the Skype tests and that they will inform me by email about my "claim".
    2 weaks past without any information from them so I sent them an email asking about my "claim".
    After almost 4 months totally keeping my money (7700€ deposits+winnings) and all this painfull identification proceedure they informed me that I can withdraw the deposited sum only (3100€), withholding any winnings.
    They stated that the reason was that all bets in my account were placed by another person and this is against their rules.All this after every possible identification document sent by email and hard mail, 2 different questionnaires and 2 Skype Video Conferences!!!!!!!!

This is totally unacceptable!! They are obviously stealing my money and they refuse to accept that I gambled against them and won using this stupid excuse.

Please Help !!!
    I have same problem 1xbet is scam site please report this

First 12