10dime
    10dime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

largest balance on pinnacle?

hey guys, with some luck i was able to turn $1k into $10k using pinnacle. I was wondering what the largest balance is that pinnacle can be be trusted with to pay out? Is it in the $10-30k range or more? i know they are consistently rated A+ so hopefully they are trustworthy and reliable.

thank you.

Hareeba!
    Hareeba!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20525

Quote Originally Posted by 10dime View Post
    hey guys, with some luck i was able to turn $1k into $10k using pinnacle. I was wondering what the largest balance is that pinnacle can be be trusted with to pay out? Is it in the $10-30k range or more? i know they are consistently rated A+ so hopefully they are trustworthy and reliable.

thank you.
    $10M

rangerz2478
    rangerz2478's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12330

thank you.
    10-30k would be considered a small player, no need to worry.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

thank you.
    10-30k isn't even a large bet for them in a lot of sports :-) UCL last night was 100k, and you could re-bet that too.