kikou01
    kikou01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by ruuudy690 View Post
    I sent the documents by registered letter WITHOUT signature, it means that if nobody was here to sign, the letter would have been delivered anyway, if the address was real.
    Your answer is worrisome ruuudy690. This means that there is a problem with the address 1xbet
    Of course it is impossible to report by email this problem to 1xbet because their answer is always the same: ""The Security Service is waiting for your mail package"
    You can imagine how this type of response is annoying

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by dealer wins View Post
    1xbet is for morons who cant use google before depositing big $$$
    Thread over

kikou01

Do you know if you can file an official complaint with the regulator 1xbet?
    Because the fact that their address does not work for me and for ruuudy690 is serious for their license

I do not know whether it is to contact Curacao authorities or the Estonian regulator?
    Because 1xbet seems with a different license for Europe:
    emta@emta.ee ( http://www.emta.ee/eng )

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 8683

Quote Originally Posted by kikou01 View Post
    Do you know if you can file an official complaint with the regulator 1xbet?
    Because the fact that their address does not work for me and for ruuudy690 is serious for their license

I do not know whether it is to contact Curacao authorities or the Estonian regulator?
    Because 1xbet seems with a different license for Europe:
    emta@emta.ee ( http://www.emta.ee/eng )
    If you click the button that says "File A Complaint" on this page you can file a complaint with their Curacao regulator; https://validator.curacao-egaming.co...6-d10074b037d1

Not really much use insisting to them that the mailing address does not exist though... as both they are the 1000s of people who have posted mail there knows it does exist.

kikou01

Thank you Optional
    I will mainly recall the facts because I am at an impasse.
    ruuudy690 posted without signature and his mail is coming back too. So there is a problem.
    Did you know any recent mail arrived? Or is that old?

I can not do anything, I'll send another mail. But it's dangerous, I still send my identity documents to Russia.

We should not get to these extremes to get our money back

Optional

Thank you Optional
    I will mainly recall the facts because I am at an impasse.
    ruuudy690 posted without signature and his mail is coming back too. So there is a problem.
    Did you know any recent mail arrived? Or is that old?

I can not do anything, I'll send another mail. But it's dangerous, I still send my identity documents to Russia.

We should not get to these extremes to get our money back
    Yes I agree it's extreme. 1xbet recently said they were looking at KYC procedures and will look at ways to relax them. Hopefully that means abolishing this stupid post requirement totally.

Please let us know how you go with the Curcao regulator if you do appeal to them.

BTW, Estonia have said that they do not license 1xbet so no use worrying about them.

Optional

IMPORTANT

For those having problems getting postal mail delivered to 1xbet, Please try this alternative mailing address;

Russian Federation
    Moscow
    2 Letnikovskaya Street
    Building 3
    P.O. Box 14

kikou01

Thank you Optional

But, in this address and in the old address too, there is no company name. It's strange.
    It's like I gave you my address without my name
    I added 1xbet in front of my sends, but I do not think this is because of that I had a problem

kikou01

I filed a complaint to Curacao authorities
    I will keep you informed of the answer

Optional

Thank you Optional

But, in this address and in the old address too, there is no company name. It's strange.
    It's like I gave you my address without my name
    I added 1xbet in front of my sends, but I do not think this is because of that I had a problem
    Not sure I would do that.

Maybe having a bookmaker name on the envelope was omitted on purpose...

I filed a complaint to Curacao authorities
    I will keep you informed of the answer
    Please do!

ruuudy690
    ruuudy690's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

@kikou01

Did you try sending your documents to the new address ?

tsakos04
    tsakos04's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Not sure I would do that.

Maybe having a bookmaker name on the envelope was omitted on purpose...

Please do!
    Hello guys,

Just to share ,also here, my experience of sending documents to this funny ''company'' by post and try to help you..

I sent the parcel in the address they gave me ( Mytischi etc. ) and it returned back cause they didn't picked it up, so after complaining to them I send it again in the same address as they asked me. And this time ( same parcel -same address -same courier service) a ''miracle" made and they picked it up!!!
    So, my opinion is that there is no reason to try to find a new ''correct address" cause the 1st one exist and they only use this situation to win some time and continue take advantage of the situation and our money!

*** I send them 3 parcel and in the 2nd or 3rd (that it received normally) I added 1Xbet in the front of the parcel with the address instructions, as kikou saying , so this isn't a reason to omit the envelope.

Also me I filled a complaint to Curacao authorities but they didn't respond (yet..) and I feel they will never respond.

SBR Ivy
    SBR Ivy's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tsakos04 View Post
    Hello guys,

Just to share ,also here, my experience of sending documents to this funny ''company'' by post and try to help you..

I sent the parcel in the address they gave me ( Mytischi etc. ) and it returned back cause they didn't picked it up, so after complaining to them I send it again in the same address as they asked me. And this time ( same parcel -same address -same courier service) a ''miracle" made and they picked it up!!!
    So, my opinion is that there is no reason to try to find a new ''correct address" cause the 1st one exist and they only use this situation to win some time and continue take advantage of the situation and our money!

*** I send them 3 parcel and in the 2nd or 3rd (that it received normally) I added 1Xbet in the front of the parcel with the address instructions, as kikou saying , so this isn't a reason to omit the envelope.

Also me I filled a complaint to Curacao authorities but they didn't respond (yet..) and I feel they will never respond.
    Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Optional

Can anyone who has had mail returned from the Mytischi address please PM me a receipt or other proof of mailing costs so we can ask 1xbet to refund these costs?

kikou01

Can anyone who has had mail returned from the Mytischi address please PM me a receipt or other proof of mailing costs so we can ask 1xbet to refund these costs?

I send you my proof of sending in private message

Optional

I send you my proof of sending in private message
    thanks Kikou01. I will pass it on and see how we go.

kikou01

thanks Kikou01. I will pass it on and see how we go.
    I sent you a message to ask you your email because I was unable to add an attachment in "private message"?

Thank you

Arles
    Arles's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2296

hello everyone, i'm in the same exact situation, i'm at the step where i have to deliver documents to russia, i was about to do it but then i wanted to be more sure about that address and i read about returned letters, letters who don't reach that address, i read address not working anymore and i read also a new address, so i'm pretty confused, i don't want to waste a cent more so i want to be sure that this letter with documents will reache them (i mean i don't want to try 3 times). What is the best thing to do in this moment? send to 1st address? send to 2nd address? wait for some more precise indications?

thank you

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Arles View Post
    hello everyone, i'm in the same exact situation, i'm at the step where i have to deliver documents to russia, i was about to do it but then i wanted to be more sure about that address and i read about returned letters, letters who don't reach that address, i read address not working anymore and i read also a new address, so i'm pretty confused, i don't want to waste a cent more so i want to be sure that this letter with documents will reache them (i mean i don't want to try 3 times). What is the best thing to do in this moment? send to 1st address? send to 2nd address? wait for some more precise indications?

thank you
    Use this mailing address. A 1xbet manager said it is correct and best.

Russian Federation
    Moscow
    2 Letnikovskaya Street
    Building 3
    P.O. Box 14

Arles

ok thank you, in fact they told me too it is a correct address, i'm going to use it. There's another big question, it's some kind of postal box, there's no name, no name of the recipient, when i have to fill all the papers for the deliver i should put something in that field... what would you put in that field? P.O. Box 14?

Optional

ok thank you, in fact they told me too it is a correct address, i'm going to use it. There's another big question, it's some kind of postal box, there's no name, no name of the recipient, when i have to fill all the papers for the deliver i should put something in that field... what would you put in that field? P.O. Box 14?
    I would just put exactly what they give me on the envelope.

Someone else asked the same question and said they added "1xbet" as the addressee.

I don't know for sure but maybe having a bookmaker name on the envelope is not what they want. If you must put anything extra, I would use something like "Security Department".

No one else but 1xbet are going to be receiving mail at Box 14 so they will know it's for them with or without a company name on it.

Arles

i know that no one else is going to receive that, it's just about filling papers... maybe the procedure wants a real recipient name, it could be an issue. And P.O. stands for postal office?

thank you

Optional

i know that no one else is going to receive that, it's just about filling papers... maybe the procedure wants a real recipient name, it could be an issue. And P.O. stands for postal office?

thank you
    Yes P.O. Box = Post Office Box

That does not mean there is a post office in the building. It's probably just a wall of mail boxes in the lobby that can be rented.

Arles

i see... i checked also street view and for what i can understand i didn't see any postal office... ok so in the section "name" i must put P.O. Box 14?

Optional

i see... i checked also street view and for what i can understand i didn't see any postal office... ok so in the section "name" i must put P.O. Box 14?
    No, I think the name section is where I would put 1xbet or Security Department.

kikou01

I sent you a message to ask you your email because I was unable to add an attachment in "private message"?

Thank you
    I sent you several messages but did not have your answer please
    How do you send my proof letter 1xbet? I could not put an attachment in my inbox

kikou01

Quote Originally Posted by ruuudy690 View Post
    @kikou01

Did you try sending your documents to the new address ?
    I sent the documents on Thursday, April 6 to the new address
    I received no reply from my complaint to Curacao authorities. I do not even have an acknowledgment of receipt
    I think Curacao authorities will not answer but I invite all bettors scamed by 1xbet to file a complaint. Can we try a community complaint?

kikou01

I added 1xbet in front because it takes a company name to send it
    I agree with Optional,it's probably a mailbox.

Arles

ok guys but there's another issue, when i asked to them about this (about what to put in the name section, and i asked it about 1k times) at the end they told me this: "If you change any details of delivery address it will be accepted by post service but it could be returned back"

Arles

could you tell me exactly how would you fill these parts? i don't want to make any mistake[IMG][/IMG]
    thank you very much for your help

kikou01

societe: 1xbet
    rue: 2 Letnikovskaya Street, Building 3, P.O. Box 14
    code postal: 115114
    vile: moscow
    pays: Russian Federation
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave kikou01 5 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Arles

this is what they told me

"Dear user, Do not fill this field. You have to mention only the address."

it's unbelievable... i must fill it at the postal office...

Optional

this is what they told me

"Dear user, Do not fill this field. You have to mention only the address."

it's unbelievable... i must fill it at the postal office...
    Arles. You are making this too hard.

I have never heard of a postal service insisting you have a name on your package but if yours really does just put a dash '-' in the field. Or write 'The Owner' or 'NA'. Or go somewhere else to post it that will let you address it any way you like. And also don't fill in the Societe field as 1xbet asked you not to.

Arles

actually i think name should be the first thing when you send a letter, but ok i will leave it empty

Optional

actually i think name should be the first thing when you send a letter, but ok i will leave it empty
    I agree it normally should be too. But it also should not matter if it is not there.

First 12345 ... Last