Frank
    Frank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9825

BetUS has put me on a payment plan......be very careful playing here.

BetUS closed my account June 6th and refuses to pay me any other method than **, because "We won't make any money off of the withdrawal fees"

They have sent me 4 payments since then for a total of $1600 charging up to 15.2% in fees.

They have very few ways to pay people right now.

All ways they say they can pay on the site are "unavailable at this time" and the one that is available is only for "VIP" clients.

Be very careful playing here unless you want to wait a long time to be paid and eat an enormous amount of fees for the convenience of waiting.

My payment that I was told will be ready today, will not be ready for 6 more days.

I cross my fingers that I will be taken care of by the end of the year, only losing 15% of my money after a ton of trips to **.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9194

Thanks for the report Frank. Are you saying they are charging you over $60 for each $400 sent? And they are slow paying that $400/wk?

Frank

Payments have been $380-430 randomly with fees from $57-61.

I need to call to request each one.

Sometimes they do it in 1 day and sometimes 9 days later.

It is different every time.

My payment for today was pushed back for 6 days for "reasons unknown".

SBRMAN23
    Be humble sit down
    SBRMAN23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1448

Yikes that's bad good luck bud

Optional

Quote Originally Posted by Frank View Post
    Payments have been $380-430 randomly with fees from $57-61.

I need to call to request each one.

Sometimes they do it in 1 day and sometimes 9 days later.

It is different every time.

My payment for today was pushed back for 6 days for "reasons unknown".
    At least that just sounds like normal P2P delays.

Do you think this is a payment plan as you won too much for them to handle, or just due to the money transfer difficulties they have for now?

mtneer1212
    mtneer1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3369

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

Do you think this is a payment plan as you won too much for them to handle, or just due to the money transfer difficulties they have for now?
    If they had the money, they would find a different method to pay him. They are raping him on fees, and playing games with the payouts. It seems pretty obvious to me that they are either broke, or slow-paying him -- either way, beware.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2733

That sucks dude...I hope everything works out in terms of being fully paid for you.

What type of rating have these guys been assigned by SBR?

luctens
    luctens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 724

You get this kind of action along with the multiple previous red flags that BetUS have had and you still have people on this thread only saying "be very careful playing there" or "beware" of them rather than saying what they should be saying which is, don't ever place another bet there under any circumstances and put this kind of broke/scam operation out of business overnight. Simple.
    Points Awarded:

futbolmundial gave luctens 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post

They told me when they closed my account that I would be paid a certain way within 2 weeks with minimal fees and the method was already sent.

A manager called me 3 days later and said they did not send that method and were not going to because "We won't make any money on the fees".

He then told me that way is for VIP clients only and that I could not get paid any way except the way they want to pay me.

They then told me I would be paid in tiny installments with outrageous fees or not be paid at all.

I told them I would talk to SBR and then he got immediately rude and hostile toward me and said “What do you think you are going to accomplish?” “We hold jurisdiction in our own company.” “We don’t answer to them.” “As long as we pay, it doesn’t matter how long or how much we charge in fees.” “You can whine to them all you want but we do what we want.”

BoKnowsBest
    BoKnowsBest's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3640

Used to love betus and their betpoints but got out of there last football season as they slowed paid me, but not as bad / obvious as you. And their VIP department was great with sending out jerseys etc. Good luck as it is a shame, as they used to be pretty decent.

Optional

They told me when they closed my account that I would be paid a certain way within 2 weeks with minimal fees and the method was already sent.

A manager called me 3 days later and said they did not send that method and were not going to because "We won't make any money on the fees".

He then told me that way is for VIP clients only and that I could not get paid any way except the way they want to pay me.

They then told me I would be paid in tiny installments with outrageous fees or not be paid at all.

I told them I would talk to SBR and then he got immediately rude and hostile toward me and said “What do you think you are going to accomplish?” “We hold jurisdiction in our own company.” “We don’t answer to them.” “As long as we pay, it doesn’t matter how long or how much we charge in fees.” “You can whine to them all you want but we do what we want.”
    Thanks Frank. Doesn't sound like you are dealing with a responsible manager there if he is saying stuff like that. May as well try shooting in a complaint form and seeing if SBR can help.

Those payment terms are definitely not reasonable.

Frank

Already did that Optional.

The SBR agent was in contact with them.

This is what I was told.............

This is the only way they are able to pay you. We are continuing to argue for a good faith reduction of the fees in light of what you were promised, but no guarantees as of yet. We are continuing to discuss it.

Thanks,
    Admin

I was then told this 13 days later.............

We did, they didn’t respond. It looks like they’re going to make you wait for all **. They’re not a highly rated book for reasons like this.

The agent did try on my behalf but BetUS stopped responding.
    Points Awarded:

Optional gave Frank 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

MikeyPicks1
    MikeyPicks1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7687

That carrot top clown just had an over the top wedding a couple years ago with his model bride, and now he's pulling this kind of crap! What a joke.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

Frank are you up over 5 figures total

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by thetrinity View Post
    Frank are you up over 5 figures total
    Ending balance when account closed was a little over 7k.

Frank

UPDATE

After 6 small payments in 3 months I have been paid $2360 with $351.30 in fees (14.9%).

** has now banned me.

This happened 14 days ago.

I have called numerous times for answers and every time they tell me upper management is working on it and that I will get a call back.

I have received no calls back.

When my account was closed, I was told 15 days and $141 in fees to be paid in full.

I am now over 3 months waiting, banned from **, only been paid roughly 1/3 my balance, paid over $350 in fees all because "We aren't going to pay you that way because we won't make any money on the fees".

soxwin1917
    soxwin1917's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1922

This is terrible. Sorry you've had to deal with this runaround.

SBR Forum
    SBR Forum's Avatar Administrator
    Betpoints: 993431

UPDATE

After 6 small payments in 3 months I have been paid $2360 with $351.30 in fees (14.9%).

** has now banned me.

This happened 14 days ago.

I have called numerous times for answers and every time they tell me upper management is working on it and that I will get a call back.

I have received no calls back.

When my account was closed, I was told 15 days and $141 in fees to be paid in full.

I am now over 3 months waiting, banned from **, only been paid roughly 1/3 my balance, paid over $350 in fees all because "We aren't going to pay you that way because we won't make any money on the fees".
    We have followed up with BetUS on your being unable to use the payment method in question any longer to receive the remainder of your balance.

Frank

Thanks.

They already know.

They were the ones that told me.

They have done nothing since that time.

Frank

Another month has passed and I have received nothing from them.

SBR agent worked out a plan for me to be paid with an alternative method.

They have not even retracted the ** that I cannot pick up since I am banned yet.

That happened back in June and I have spoken to them at least 10-15 times about this yet nothing ever happens.

I am told they are working on it every time I call and they will call me back, but I never receive a call back.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

again,they stiffed me out of $44,000 many years ago,they will all rot in hell,from the janitor to the top guy

deadpool
    deadpool's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

What a joke of a book. Stop anyone else here from depositing!

nyplayer33
    nyplayer33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Why can't u play at 5dimes..heritage

Frank

Update:

BetUS flat out told me they are not paying me $695.35 of my balance.

A ** was sent to me in June.

I am banned there and told them this numerous times.

I have asked them to correct this so many times.

They told me to call ** and tell them to send it back.

I contacted ** and they tell me there is no such transaction and it does not exist.

BetUS tells me that because it was not picked up within 30 days that ** pocketed the cash and deleted the transaction from their system.

They flat out told me today, this is my fault and they are not paying me $695.35 of what I have remaining.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

So 15% fees on winners and then they stole $700 on top of it?

F rating pls, SBR.

Optional

Update:

BetUS flat out told me they are not paying me $695.35 of my balance.

A ** was sent to me in June.

I am banned there and told them this numerous times.

I have asked them to correct this so many times.

They told me to call ** and tell them to send it back.

I contacted ** and they tell me there is no such transaction and it does not exist.

BetUS tells me that because it was not picked up within 30 days that ** pocketed the cash and deleted the transaction from their system.

They flat out told me today, this is my fault and they are not paying me $695.35 of what I have remaining.

Keep us updated Frank.

I am going to link anyone who asks about BetUS in the future to this thread.

killawookie
    killawookie's Avatar Become A Pro!

They could save the money they use for printing a mailing their little schedule book at the start of each season of sports. I haven't deposited with them in easily 5-6 years and I STILL get their mail.

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25123

This alone is complete and utter bullshit. They should not even be rated a C.

michael777
    michael777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3128

tell those crooks to pay me the $44,000 they stole from me

Frank

UPDATE:

BetUS has paid me a good chunk of what I was owed via alternate method.

I am still owed $1431.20.

My account was closed almost 4.5 months ago.

The SBR agent who has been helping me out contacted them about the $695.35 they say they are going to stiff me.

No word on that yet.

sean2114
    sean2114's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Thanks for posting this & for the heads up. I hadn't bet with them in years, hell I even forgot I had an account there! I got a mailer from them yesterday offering 100% match bonus plus a No-Lose bet up to $500 and a $50 free play on the Oakland-Houston game next Monday. I thought huh maybe I will get them a shot and toss $1,000 into an account with them. Thankfully I do my research because after reading this I am going to pass on that! Good luck man, I hope you get your money!

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

This book has been and always will be an F. Unless you're a massive losing Rec player like my brother.