TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Correlated Soccer bets....

Possible anywhere? Accepted by any book??? Also, you are permitted to parlay a moneyline and a total together in NFL betting. Isn't the bookie in a way taking the same amount of risk with NFL as with SOCCER?? So why is soccer not allowed?

When placing a SOCCER moneyline and a total together in a parlay, are you not taking extra risk?? Just because in a game with MANCHESTER UNITED and FULHAM, United are favs to win the game but that does not neccessarily mean that the total goals will be OVER 2.5 does it? Therefore, with the added risk to your parlay, why do books not allow you parlay the MONEYLINE and the TOTAL in soccer betting but allow you to do so with NFL??

EDIT - SORRY POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION

Pareto
    Pareto's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 52069

The lower the totals are, the higher is the correlation with the moneyline.

F.inst. Man. U to win the game is perfectly correlated with O 0,5 goals.

Because the totals in NFL are so high, i suppose the bookmakers allows you to parlay ML and totals because they believe the correlation is minimal.

I dont think any books will let you parlay ML and totals in soccer. If you do find any, I will sure be glad to know which one.

acw
    acw's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1564

Brilliant idea! Any bookie wishes to comment?

RickySteve
    SBR is a criminal organization
    RickySteve's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 187

I want a book to take side+total soccer parlays and then I want my toes sucked by Megan Fox and then I want to be granted a million more wishes.

TheBeautifulGame
    Y.N.W.A.
    TheBeautifulGame's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1102

Quote Originally Posted by RickySteve View Post
    I want a book to take side+total soccer parlays and then I want my toes sucked by Megan Fox and then I want to be granted a million more wishes.

If I only had to pick one, it would have to be Megan Fox

I don't believe there is a book out there that allows you to parlay soccer ML + Totals. May be some F- book will. It would be nice.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Betting these kind of parlays at a poorly rated book is just asking for a retroactive cancellation and confiscation of winnings. Creditwagering did that a while back. Considering Canbet got away with retroactively voiding CFB parlays that weren't nearly as correlated (and some UK gambling board ruled in their favor) I'm sure any book that offered those soccer parlays could get away with the same thing.

Dunder
    Dunder's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeautifulGame View Post
    Possible anywhere? Accepted by any book??? Also, you are permitted to parlay a moneyline and a total together in NFL betting. Isn't the bookie in a way taking the same amount of risk with NFL as with SOCCER?? So why is soccer not allowed?

When placing a SOCCER moneyline and a total together in a parlay, are you not taking extra risk?? Just because in a game with MANCHESTER UNITED and FULHAM, United are favs to win the game but that does not neccessarily mean that the total goals will be OVER 2.5 does it? Therefore, with the added risk to your parlay, why do books not allow you parlay the MONEYLINE and the TOTAL in soccer betting but allow you to do so with NFL??

EDIT - SORRY POSTED IN THE WRONG SECTION
    Nope you won´t get a book to offer you this because the correlation between the two legs is too high.

As you know Euro bookies offer the nearest alternative which is correct score betting.