sasker
    sasker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

BWIN closed my account with £1500 left in it

I joined BWIN on Sunday 21st April 2013. >
    I sent in a copy of my passport to verify myID. It took over 5 days for this to be approved and when I have tried to withdraw my winnings I got the message, "WITHDRAWALS BLOCKED! WITHDRAWALS ARENOT ALLOWED FOR THIS ACCOUNT CATEGORY" I spoke to customer services in Gibraltar which has so far cost me over £12 in calls. They are only available from 11am to 3pm too!! A lady told me that they were just verifying extra security in relation to my bank card and this happens to a lot of people. I have sent in excess of, 10 emails to which I have kept them all showing BWIN's response as well as emails I have sent to BWIN CustomerServices. After 7 days of having the account opened I have winnings in total of £1500. 

I logged in on Sunday 28th April 2013 and it says myaccount has been closed? I have no idea why and I have emailed them and so far they have not responded to my emails. I have heard bad things about BWIN and I chose to take precautionary screenshots showing, 1. Me logged into the site showing my username. 2 My balance of, £1500. 3. All my transactions to show I have only made 4 deposits and no withdrawals. 4. The error message showing me unable to withdraw my money and 5. The screenshot ofmy account closed message I get when trying to log in. The time and date can be seen on thesescreenshots too. have lodged a complaint with, Sports Book Review and also with, the Gambling Commision in Gibraltar using one of their complaints forms, also attaching my screenshots I took. I am so happy I chose to take screenshots today as I read only yesterday someone had their account closed like me but had no proof of the funds left in. How do you people think I will get on in getting my, £1500 winnings back?

traxmub
    traxmub's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10478

use skype for call

sasker

Can't as they only open 11am to 3pm and I have to use my mobile as I'm at work. Not able to use Skype in work.

hunter111
    hunter111's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 336

Lots of stories all around the web about Bwin and their Behavaviour to their customers in the last few weeks/months.

They are a kind of frauds with strange reasons, not paying their customers.

sasker

Quote Originally Posted by hunter111 View Post
    Lots of stories all around the web about Bwin and their Behavaviour to their customers in the last few weeks/months.

They are a kind of frauds with strange reasons, not paying their customers.

I threatened them with my 2 complaints and they have responded to 2 emails instantly but asked for me to hold my passport and take a picture so they can verify I am what my passport says!! Lol. Just sent it and see what happens. I have my screenshots anyway showing my £1500 so I'm hopeful of getting it back but without these I fear I would have no chance

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Everyday Bwin closes an account and steal the balance... Unbelievable...

sasker

Quote Originally Posted by Digo View Post
    Everyday Bwin closes an account and steal the balance... Unbelievable...
    I guess everyone must get their money back eventually? Be interesting to see. Thing is they wont get away wth it with me as I have evidence of my final balance and I've kicked off 2 investigations

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

fu ck BWIN!!!!

sasker

Well final email has been sent with Id they asked for again and warning them my next step alongside my 2 cases I have opened is to speak to the police as I believe this to be a betting scam / theft. Might not get me anywhere but constant pestering I'm hoping will lead to me getting my money back. Their not gonna rip me off without a bl**dy good fight!!!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

police? its not a criminal matter, its civil. You handed them the money...
    Dont worry man, Bwin are just very lazy.

sasker

Quote Originally Posted by onemoregoal View Post
    police? its not a criminal matter, its civil. You handed them the money...
    Dont worry man, Bwin are just very lazy.
    If they don't give me my money then as far as I'm concerned it is theft as they have all my ID and they have attempted to take my winnings. It will hopefully give someone a kick up the arse to get this sorted!!

sasker

Well I thought I'd update as their is no doubt more people owed money from BWIN. My Id photo of me holding my passport has been accepted and the finance department now will authorise and arrange a transfer of the £1500 to my bank. They asked for all my bank details along with swift and IBAN codes needed.

Been told the full amount will be sent in the next 24hrs and should be with me in 5 days.

When asked why my account was closed no answer was given and it will not be reopened. This is probably due to me depositing £360 and winning a total of £1500. They don't like people winning obviously!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bwin are scammers !!! Hope you get ur money out of there and leave that fuckkin place !

sasker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Bwin are scammers !!! Hope you get ur money out of there and leave that fuckkin place !
    Yeah fingers crossed. Gibraltar gambling association mailed me and told me to keep persevering contacting them for a bit longer and then if I don't get my money I can send them lots of my screenshots showing all my evidence and emails etc and they will look into it.

I ADVISE ANYONE USING BWIN TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF BALANCES, WINNING BETS AND PENDING BETS EVERYDAY DAY OR EACH TIME THE BALANCE CHANGES!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sasker View Post
    Yeah fingers crossed. Gibraltar gambling association mailed me and told me to keep persevering contacting them for a bit longer and then if I don't get my money I can send them lots of my screenshots showing all my evidence and emails etc and they will look into it.

I ADVISE ANYONE USING BWIN TO TAKE SCREENSHOTS OF BALANCES, WINNING BETS AND PENDING BETS EVERYDAY DAY OR EACH TIME THE BALANCE CHANGES!!
    I advice them to leave it and play at honest book !!!

sasker

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    I advice them to leave it and play at honest book !!!
    I agree but their will be people in the same boat as me who are trying to get away from them with money owed to them.

damnasians
    damnasians's Avatar Become A Pro!

You deposited with your bank card right?

ripoff
    ripoff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sasker View Post
    Well I thought I'd update as their is no doubt more people owed money from BWIN. My Id photo of me holding my passport has been accepted and the finance department now will authorise and arrange a transfer of the £1500 to my bank. They asked for all my bank details along with swift and IBAN codes needed.

Been told the full amount will be sent in the next 24hrs and should be with me in 5 days.

When asked why my account was closed no answer was given and it will not be reopened. This is probably due to me depositing £360 and winning a total of £1500. They don't like people winning obviously!!

did they tell you to send the data on the mail at cashier@pay-pro.dk?

barba
    barba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1290

Can you tell me emails on which I can communicate with BWIN on english, for customer support, send ID.
    I can't find this on their site.

sasker

Quote Originally Posted by damnasians View Post
    You deposited with your bank card right?
    Yes bank card for my 4 deposits

sasker

Quote Originally Posted by ripoff View Post
    did they tell you to send the data on the mail at cashier@pay-pro.dk?
    No I sent it to the customer service email and rang straight away and a lady confirmed the details back to me. No idea where that email address is for?

sasker

Quote Originally Posted by barba View Post
    Can you tell me emails on which I can communicate with BWIN on english, for customer support, send ID.
    I can't find this on their site.
    support.en@bwin.com

sasker

Just to put peoples minds at rest who are still with BWIN. I got a confirmation email today showing my withdrawal amount and waiting approval. My account now has been moved from closed to suspended and it lets me log in and do everything other than deposit or bet (like I want to ever do that again!!!!) It shows my withdrawal also pending here and the amount and a transaction ID so I am much happier today knowing that in a week or so I should have my £1500 safe in my bank. Anyone going though what I went through persevere and bombard with emails and even phone calls, it may of cost me in excess of £20 having to call from a mobile during the 4 hour support windows but it's a very small amount in comparison to what I have won with them anyway :-) I feel making 2 complaints, one through Gibraltar Gambling Association and lots of screenshots has also helped as who knows if I hadn't had them whether my balance may of mysteriously been reduced or even wiped to £0. I'll update once my money is safe so as to let people know just how long to expect this process to take.
    Last edited by sasker; 04-30-13 at 11:20 AM.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

All of this could have been avoided if you had waited just a week. Not every online book verifies and gets you a withdrawal in 3 days. Took me 5 days between verifying my account and getting a p2p payout from 5dimes. These things are a bit more complicated then you may be aware of. Never played or even been to BWIN's site but this doesn't seem out of the ordinary.

sasker

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    All of this could have been avoided if you had waited just a week. Not every online book verifies and gets you a withdrawal in 3 days. Took me 5 days between verifying my account and getting a p2p payout from 5dimes. These things are a bit more complicated then you may be aware of. Never played or even been to BWIN's site but this doesn't seem out of the ordinary.
    Dont comment and tell me it could have been avoided!! you have never been with them and have not looked into how they operate as its happened with lots of people!! If you read my first post it was not just about withdrawing!! The whole way they operate is a shambles!! I am fully aware how online betting works I have been with most of them at some point over the years. I have Never had all the trouble as I have had with BWIN!! I have heard a few people who like me had their accounts closed for no reason and 1 lost his balance he had and another they told him his account had been hacked and he lost his balance too. Please feel free to join up and deposit a good few hundred quid and if you start winning let's see how long they keep your account open and how long it takes to get your money!!

qle176
    qle176's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 96

is anyone this time having problam with Bwin?

2rueLie
    2rueLie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Yes, Last 16/06/2018 I deposited several times about 1200 euro and Now my balance is 1975 euro. on 18/06/2018 I tried to withdraw 1350 euro. They confirm by mail that the transaction is pending due to some identification and they need my passport holding beside my face and bank card through which I deposited money. I did everything. After two days I saw they add 1350 euro in my bwin account instead of paying to the bank. When I tried again to withdraw money, I saw they blocked my withdrawal. I talked several times with customer care representatives. They say to wait. It is almost 10 days no update. Still, withdraw blocked. I talked, again and again, they say to wait. I can enter my account and play as well but I couldn't withdraw. I am really scared.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9204

Quote Originally Posted by 2rueLie View Post
    Yes, Last 16/06/2018 I deposited several times about 1200 euro and Now my balance is 1975 euro. on 18/06/2018 I tried to withdraw 1350 euro. They confirm by mail that the transaction is pending due to some identification and they need my passport holding beside my face and bank card through which I deposited money. I did everything. After two days I saw they add 1350 euro in my bwin account instead of paying to the bank. When I tried again to withdraw money, I saw they blocked my withdrawal. I talked several times with customer care representatives. They say to wait. It is almost 10 days no update. Still, withdraw blocked. I talked, again and again, they say to wait. I can enter my account and play as well but I couldn't withdraw. I am really scared.
    There is not much you can do but wait until they give you a decision really. Try not worry too much if you know you have done nothing wrong. They often take a couple of weeks. They are one of the slower big books with KYC.

If they formally refuse to pay you, send in an SBR complaint form and an agent can help you work out what you can do.

slayer14
    slayer14's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6219

Crap company they never even give me opening 20 pound matched bonus