OneLossParlayGuy
    OneLossParlayGuy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1464

wow, this is horrible

woodsy5822
    woodsy5822's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1212

Quote Originally Posted by Justin7 View Post
    This contradicts what I have heard from many sources.

I have seen no proof (and have evidence to the contrary) on your claims that
    1. Jon stole 300k
    2. The backer left a long time ago.

Do you have any proof you can share on this?

justin let me email who i talked to tomorrow.. i will update in this thread.. i will see if they will talk to you directly

pokernut9999
    pokernut9999's Avatar Become A Pro!

So the poster that said they were bringing in 200k a week in deposits was way off , so many posters thinking they have inside info .

Why do so many of you guys try to act like you know the offshore industry ?

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Quote Originally Posted by pokernut9999 View Post
    So the poster that said they were bringing in 200k a week in deposits was way off , so many posters thinking they have inside info .

Why do so many of you guys try to act like you know the offshore industry ?
    It's so fukkin funny to watch. Mikeyanks got the info early, and a couple others may have gotten a similar email, but 98% of the stuff people are stating is crap. Worst of all was cawk blocker posting an article (without a link) in which he either changed the date on it, or the website backdated the article. Lots of people looking to benefit by ruining SBR, and lots of people lapping it up.

cockblocker
    cockblocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    It's so fukkin funny to watch. Mikeyanks got the info early, and a couple others may have gotten a similar email, but 98% of the stuff people are stating is crap. Worst of all was cawk blocker posting an article (without a link) in which he either changed the date on it, or the website backdated the article. Lots of people looking to benefit by ruining SBR, and lots of people lapping it up.
    http://www.bangthebook.com/sportsboo...betislands.php

djefferis
    djefferis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 437

So, about 10% of the quoted 1.5-2 million in the 6 weeks prior...sounds about right, 500 per head average equals about 300-350 ACTIVE accounts.

This is a believable number, and one that shows how much damage 4 sharps can do to a bottom line, unchecked....combine with heavy public teams winning. It spelled disaster.

BranchDavidian
    BranchDavidian's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here we go again. A 19 year old college kid, who just signed up 3 months ago, knows just what is true and what is crap. And, since joining, has made 1000 posts per month about BetIslands ( where he didn't play). I don't know which SBR employee you are a ghost for, but you are not fooling anyone -- you are only helping to destroy SBR's credibility. ( well, if that is possible )
    Last edited by BranchDavidian; 12-26-12 at 11:46 AM.

tto827

At least you didn't change the date yourself, but they did. Google cache their blacklist for December 5th and you will see betislands is not there at all. They must have backdated the article.

tto827

Quote Originally Posted by BranchDavidian View Post
    Here we go again. A 19 year old college kid, who just signed up 3 months ago, knows just what is true and what is crap. And, since joining, has made 1000 posts per month about BetIslands ( where he didn't play). I don't know which SBR employee you are a ghost for, but you are not fooling anyone -- you are only helping to destroy SBR's credibility. ( well, if that is possible )
    I don't think anyone gives a crap about what you say if you're thick enough to think that I'm paid to post here.

HeeeHAWWWW
    HeeeHAWWWW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 578

At least you didn't change the date yourself, but they did. Google cache their blacklist for December 5th and you will see betislands is not there at all. They must have backdated the article.
    Good call. Current page says "As of November 11"...., but google cache from December 17 doesn't have that line: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...betislands.php

thebigtuna
    thebigtuna's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 900

thankfully i chose last minute not to deposit with these guys......

cankid
    cankid's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10364

Quote Originally Posted by thebigtuna View Post
    thankfully i chose last minute not to deposit with these guys......
    ditto, sorry to hear it finished this way with all parties involved

JasonDC
    JasonDC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 238

Quote Originally Posted by cankid View Post
    ditto, sorry to hear it finished this way with all parties involved
    Im really hoping that some parties involved are working hard to make sure this isnt finished yet.

First 12